[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Which Blight anointments do you think work best for this build?
"
JoccaQuinn a écrit :
Which Blight anointments do you think work best for this build?

Primeval Force, Rampart are GG for anointments. Especially Primeval Force.
CWDT lvl 1 and Steelskin lvl 20 should not work? wondering if i'm missing something here.

Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7
Steelskin: 20 (self cast when in combat)

currently have a lvl 19 steelskin and lvl 1 CWDT and as expected, i can still cast it and its not grayed out.
"
crazy13603 a écrit :
CWDT lvl 1 and Steelskin lvl 20 should not work? wondering if i'm missing something here.

Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7
Steelskin: 20 (self cast when in combat)

currently have a lvl 19 steelskin and lvl 1 CWDT and as expected, i can still cast it and its not grayed out.

As stated in the guide. Steelskin is meant to be self-casted.
I've only played and enjoyed the CoC Cospri's Assassin; not much of a fan with the other classes.

Once you get the balances right with it and you're on a limited budget, it will absolutely crush Map 11s without any trouble.

I'm not a pusher- I just reach L85/Map 10s and do something else.

This is a very fun build to play. It just burns everything down in a fairly significant radius in seconds (and much more effective minus the feezing capability of Cospri's) so nothing really can take you down to worry you because the fire leech and cold leech pins the health to the top very quickly when those molten balls hit.

From yesterday, I went from 70 to 87 like it was nothing (and The Red Dream is absolutely essential once you go over Map 10s).

*** first time L90 in the game (88-90 doing L12-13 yellow maps- really fun, fairly easy; except with anything like lightning skeleton packs throwing a thousand lighting sparks at you and you don't notice when ploughing through the map). ***

*** Almost L92... L14 Red maps (yellow)- only done a few as only a few of dropped. Ignite Proliferation is hugely more potent if you use Deadly Ailments with it and remove Greater Multiple Projectiles. The wave of the ignite burns L14 Red map monsters in seconds and works pretty well for bosses; without testing, it seems to be better than using Concentrated Effect.
You need 6.9aps to make up for the loss of 4 molten balls, however, but it works.
Dernière édition par georgepine, le 12 oct. 2019 06:34:45
Do you think that chieftain or berseker performs better overaul in this build ?
"
BlekDP a écrit :
Do you think that chieftain or berseker performs better overaul in this build ?

Chieftain is cheaper (do not require Xoph's Blood) to gear and have more survivability while Berserker has more mobility and damage and cost more to gear (requires Xoph's Blood).
Why do you take Vaal pact as Chieftain but not as Berseker ? I really liked the build :)
"
BlekDP a écrit :
Why do you take Vaal pact as Chieftain but not as Berseker ? I really liked the build :)

That is because Rite of Ruin will cause too much degen at maximum rage stacks and Vaal Pact will be a pain for Berserker. :)
How's cyclone range with this resolute skill tree (not a single weapon range node taken althrought you have path to all of them) ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires