[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

azarel41 thanks for help friend,i change more details,buy Loreweave(good roll,6 link,more dps).Next quastion is about Tombfist with 2 ab. sockets and droping gems - Blashemy and Flammability and CWDT with IC???what is my next upgrade?
What do you think about this build?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/YajuBeast/Uchida_Melee_Returns?i=1&search=class%3DChieftain%26item%3DNgamahus-Flame%2CWatchers-Eye%26skill%3DCyclone%26sort%3Ddps

Its very dificult to run tier 14,15 maps,aspesialy monolits,a lot of one hit deaths(((.
Thanks for advices and sorry for my Eng.
"
Zhigalin.reg.37 a écrit :
azarel41 thanks for help friend,i change more details,buy Loreweave(good roll,6 link,more dps).Next quastion is about Tombfist with 2 ab. sockets and droping gems - Blashemy and Flammability and CWDT with IC???what is my next upgrade?
What do you think about this build?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/YajuBeast/Uchida_Melee_Returns?i=1&search=class%3DChieftain%26item%3DNgamahus-Flame%2CWatchers-Eye%26skill%3DCyclone%26sort%3Ddps

Its very dificult to run tier 14,15 maps,aspesialy monolits,a lot of one hit deaths(((.
Thanks for advices and sorry for my Eng.

sorry for the late reply... actually your gear looks fantastic... how are you dying to t14 and t15 maps? what are the mods of the maps that you are running? if its those rippy maps like increased crit/vulnerability/- max resists/increase crit strikes these will always be tough as the legion mobs can 1 shot any build in game.

My suggestion will be:

1) replace cinderswallow flask with either basalt or taste of hate for more defense

2) add points to vitality void for more leech

3) go through the guide in p1 and follow the setup for using tombfist. u probably need one corrupted with elemental weakness.

i'm sharing your pob with the rest of the guys, hopefully someone can have a look and see if there's any way that they can tweak.

https://pastebin.com/g5ndQ6gc
Looking for delving build right now. How would Consencrated Path(did I spell the skill right?) do? Also what would most likely be the go to ascendancy for it? Berserker,Chieftain or Juggernaut? I'm looking to delve to at least around 400-600 depth.
Does it make sense to use Ngamahu's Flame with +2 Weapon Range for the cyclone build? I am using a variation of this build with Loreweave (using cast on
kill / wave of conviction for extra aoe).

I know the 2+ range doesn't effect the molten burst, but it should be good for cyclone right? Or are there are other preferred vaal mods for Ngamahu's Flame ?
Dernière édition par amdoch, le 14 juil. 2019 12:09:47
Does Shroud of the Lightless still work now that cyclone is a channeling skill?
It only seems to trigger shade form on starting the cyclone and doesn't appear to trigger on the cremations.
hey man
how about using gang's momentum as boots
I believe they provide a pretty sweet buff
in your opening post there is 2 builds under levelling which is cheaper to gear. with vaal pact and no vaal pact. which is better for a newbie with only like 3 exalted funding. Please help.
"
b3nque a écrit :
Looking for delving build right now. How would Consencrated Path(did I spell the skill right?) do? Also what would most likely be the go to ascendancy for it? Berserker,Chieftain or Juggernaut? I'm looking to delve to at least around 400-600 depth.

Juggernaut will be a better delver, especially if you go for 2 x Kaom's Way rings.

"
joca63 a écrit :
Does Shroud of the Lightless still work now that cyclone is a channeling skill?
It only seems to trigger shade form on starting the cyclone and doesn't appear to trigger on the cremations.

Yes it will still work but it is more for gimmick and you have to use Cast While Channeling instead. I would suggest to stick to pure Cyclone for more DPS.

"
wankboi a écrit :
hey man
how about using gang's momentum as boots
I believe they provide a pretty sweet buff

Rare boots will be better for more survivability.

"
aquasnow a écrit :
in your opening post there is 2 builds under levelling which is cheaper to gear. with vaal pact and no vaal pact. which is better for a newbie with only like 3 exalted funding. Please help.

I recommend non Vaal Pact if you are new to this game and go for uber lab skill tree.
Hi, thanks for the reply. Noted on the non vaal pact tree uber lab build. I will follow it. Right now I just reached map tier 1. Everything still okay but i think my damage is a little low. How do i increase it further? Also, I only have enough exalts for 6 linked carcass jack. Which color sockets would be best? Or should I save money for bronne lithe? Sorry for asking so many questions. First time playing.
"
aquasnow a écrit :
Hi, thanks for the reply. Noted on the non vaal pact tree uber lab build. I will follow it. Right now I just reached map tier 1. Everything still okay but i think my damage is a little low. How do i increase it further? Also, I only have enough exalts for 6 linked carcass jack. Which color sockets would be best? Or should I save money for bronne lithe? Sorry for asking so many questions. First time playing.

Your character profile is hidden so I couldn't give any recommendation on that.

6L Carcass is fine though Bronn gives the highest damage output.

In either choice of chest piece, I recommend mapping setup with Berserk gem.

You can try coloring it using 3R and Vorici tier 3 in research safe house to color 1 - 3 sockets white.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires