[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Check my rings pls ! Trash or normal?
Hey! Very nice build, having a blast so far, just having some problems with shaper or any boss that i can't burst down. even with nearly 5k hp im one hit if anything touches me (just bosses, mapping is easy af). Could you please give me some tips? Do i need diffrent gear? Thanks!
"
Check my rings pls ! Trash or normal?

Aside from the low HP, they are alright. You should try to get Steel or Opal rings when you can afford though.

Don't panic.
"
Relador90 a écrit :
Hey! Very nice build, having a blast so far, just having some problems with shaper or any boss that i can't burst down. even with nearly 5k hp im one hit if anything touches me (just bosses, mapping is easy af). Could you please give me some tips? Do i need diffrent gear? Thanks!

I would change The Wise Oak for a Lion's Roar, and maybe consider another chest piece. Loreweave is awesome for damage, but it lacks evasion which is the core in our defense.
When it comes to unique chests, I'd say Yriel's fostering is probably the best one for us. (Ursa or Rhoa)
Lion's roar is in itself just a really good defense vs melee bosses. Oh and it adds shitloads of damage ofc.

For shaper/elder the best tip I can come up with is to melee them. Shapers melee hits shouldn't be enough to 1shot you (I have 4.7k and I'm fine), but his shaper orbs can easily do so.
If you are withing melee range of him he doesn't throw those.
Same thing for elder. His ice spear attack can 1shot me, but his normal melee attacks can't.

Don't panic.
Hi Fiver, are we still taking arrowing dancing in the final build?
Dernière édition par Uzap, le 25 mars 2018 20:26:07
"
Uzap a écrit :
Hi Fiver, are we still taking arrowing dancing in the final build?

It's a matter of preference to be honest. I prefer to be upclose and personal vs bosses, and so I don't take it, because I care more about melee evade.
But it's really just up to each and everyone what they feel fits their playstyle better.

Don't panic.
Got chestpiece for 7ex, 2500evasion. Nice Crit claw with +300pdps and dropped arrow dancing node. Now I'm having a blast, hopefully I will be able to sell my old chest piece and claw for further improvements.
Super cool build. I have lot of fun with. Probably the best build I've played so far and I did a few.

Sometimes I really struggle with heavy hits. I can't absorb a heavy hit against bosses and gettin slaughtered with one shot.

Maybe someone could check it out on what I could improve?
Hey there, recently made ~30ex and kind of want to invest in the build.This is my 2nd league and i'm Still leveling though. Got this chest, Is it any good? What about %evasion vs flat evasion? which is better?

For the tombfists, would 1 socket or 2 socket be better? If i get a 'curse enemies with level # elemental weakness on hit' tombfist, would i still need the curse set up?

Also, i can't seem to find what to look for in jewels, do you have any reccomendations? For both abyss and normal ones.

What are the ideal ring bases? Is opal better than steel?

Cheers.
How do you get the Mana Regen? Only through Curses?

Thx

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires