[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Guide updated again!

- Made even more changes to the guide.

Items & skills have been replaced and re-structured so they fit the current version of the build.
The build has evolved a lot since I last changed the written guide, and so there was a lot to change in it.
It is up to date now, though!

Don't panic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adxAjHr_HY4

Earning $$$ with Vaal Orbs. The trick the pros won't tell you.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver a écrit :

I don't trust vaal orbs after it took me above 50 gems to get "lvl 21 corrupted gem" for the seasonal challenge... :/ I even found the double corruption altar in Incursion faster than that.

P.S. I see you have 38 challenges, which ones you skipped and which ones you did were the hardest?
Dernière édition par Viktranka, le 24 août 2019 11:11:13
"
Viktranka a écrit :
"
Fiver a écrit :

I don't trust vaal orbs after it took me above 50 gems to get "lvl 21 corrupted gem" for the seasonal challenge... :/ I even found the double corruption altar in Incursion faster than that.

P.S. I see you have 38 challenges, which ones you skipped and which ones you did were the hardest?

Damn that is unlucky. I got 4 out of 7 in my six-link 21/20...

I skipped Endgame Grind and "complete these encounters V"
The encounter one wouldn't be so hard I think, just that I never bothered.

Honestly the only one I think was really "hard" was the endgame grind.
There are a bunch of the others that were just annoying, but not actually hard to complete if you tried.

Strongboxes was kinda dumb.

Embrace corruption was kind of annoying as well, but mostly because I rarely enter Vaal Side areas lol. And having to actually do it a bunch of times just to get double fragment was annoying.

Don't panic.
I will start streaming in about 45-60 min.
Feel free to join me.

I will probably mostly play in solo self found hardcore league. So don't expect impressive gameplay lol.

But I will ofc help out with any questions or if anyone needs help with anything. :)

https://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Guide updated!

Added link to my newly started Discord server. (It is very empty right now)

I figured it could be a nice little community for anyone who wants to come hang out with other players, help eachother out with the build, or keep up with what's happening around my build and other content. :)

Again, it is very empty right now. I just started it, so there's not a big community there yet :p

Don't panic.
Hello

I will try your version in 3.8.
It's been a long time since I played a Raider.
Since the announcement of GGG on the UP of the raider, it tempts me to try.

My first character a long time ago was a raider Ice shot.Do you think that later I can change Frost blade by Ice shot or elemental hit based on the cold without changing much your tree?
I like to try different build with the same archetype, without starting the ACT again.

In any case I will try it in league starter, congratulations for the updates of your build on the forum and your numerous detailed answers.

Looking to use this as my league starter for 3.8. My question is, are you still planning on keeping the Legion Timeless Gem as a 'must have unique' given that Legion content will be overall harder to get into (while not impossible)?

Would this still be considered core or more of a luxury item?
"
Drax6661 a écrit :
Hello

I will try your version in 3.8.
It's been a long time since I played a Raider.
Since the announcement of GGG on the UP of the raider, it tempts me to try.

My first character a long time ago was a raider Ice shot.Do you think that later I can change Frost blade by Ice shot or elemental hit based on the cold without changing much your tree?
I like to try different build with the same archetype, without starting the ACT again.

In any case I will try it in league starter, congratulations for the updates of your build on the forum and your numerous detailed answers.

I’m not sure. It’s not something I’ve thought about. There are obviously plenty bow skills near the ranger starting point though. So, possibly? I mean it’s Also possible to respec your ascendancy. I don’t really have a good answer. Maybe I can play some in PoB after work.

Don't panic.
"
Irishguy9001 a écrit :
Looking to use this as my league starter for 3.8. My question is, are you still planning on keeping the Legion Timeless Gem as a 'must have unique' given that Legion content will be overall harder to get into (while not impossible)?

Would this still be considered core or more of a luxury item?

We will have to see. Depending on how frequent monoliths will be, it might not be super expensive. I will keep it in the build but I may have to specify it as a luxury item, as you say. Hopefully it won’t be too hard to get one. You don’t need to run 5ways to get it. As long as you open a legion encounter with Karui you can drop it afaik.

Don't panic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires