[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Limbs and Meister, I'll try to help you guys ASAP, but I probably won't have time within the next 20 minutes or so.

I will go live on twitch around 18:10 GMT+2, but I'll try to help you by then.

Before that I won't have time to look at your characters. Will get to it in about 20-30 minutes or so.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 8 août 2019 11:52:14
"
Limbs a écrit :
I'm a bit unsure where to go with upgrades at the moment. I can just about afford a Pandemonius, but I also have two shaper rings (diamond and topaz) that I could craft the curse on hit on, and a lvl 83 imperial claw to craft for dps.

I don't foresee having the currency to do more than one of these things before the end of the league (buy Pandemonius or craft ONE item), so I'm looking for any input on what to go for for maximum returns.

Or is the next step to just buy a lethal pride?

(To be clear, I would only use one shaper ring, since I have a Mark of the Elder in the other slot, but I'm unsure of how valuable the crit chance on the diamond ring is versus more easily covering resistances with the topaz ring.)

Ok so I looked over your character real quick and found some changes I'd make.

The first and most important thing. Darkray Vectors!!! They are BiS and really cheap.

You also need to get a Vaal Haste. It's a lot of burst damage.

I'd also consider getting rid of Forces of Naure and Heart of Oak in favor of Disciple of Slaughter.
It's a really good node, even though it does slightly less damage than Forces of Nature. You get a lot of QoL stuff from going for it.

A Pandemonius and a Claw would be your biggest upgrades. A CoH ring is more of a quality of life thing vs bosses and smoother gameplay. But since you are using CoH with Herald of Ice, you should still be good on power charges when you are clearing maps etc.

I actually sold a claw yesterday that I could've given away. I'm gonna buy another base and see if I can maybe craft another one on stream. That way, you could focus on getting the Pandemonius. :)

I'll see what I can do.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 8 août 2019 12:30:01
"
meister1523 a écrit :
Can I replace Atziri's Promise with Cinderswallow Urn with the Vield Mod "#% Increased Critical Strike Chance during Flask Effect"?

I don't think it would be worth it, no. Atziri's Promise more damage, and the leech from it is really nice.

Don't panic.
I am now live on twitch. If you need help with anything in the next couple of hours, you'll get it faster by asking me on stream. :)
(You're also welcome to join me just to hang out, ofc)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 8 août 2019 15:24:07
Thanks again! Can this build be possible if you're going to use Blade Flurry? Just wondering..
"
meister1523 a écrit :
Thanks again! Can this build be possible if you're going to use Blade Flurry? Just wondering..

Blade flurry wouldn't be a good choice unless you make a LOT of changes.
Frost Blades converts 60% of our physical damage to cold damage. Without that conversion we lose a lot of damage, since we have so many items/jewels/skills with cold penetration. We also stack a bunch of % increased elemental damage on our gear.

All that would be wasted on blade flurry.
Blade flurry is awesome for damage, but not for this build.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 8 août 2019 21:30:36
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
Limbs a écrit :
I'm a bit unsure where to go with upgrades at the moment. I can just about afford a Pandemonius, but I also have two shaper rings (diamond and topaz) that I could craft the curse on hit on, and a lvl 83 imperial claw to craft for dps.

I don't foresee having the currency to do more than one of these things before the end of the league (buy Pandemonius or craft ONE item), so I'm looking for any input on what to go for for maximum returns.

Or is the next step to just buy a lethal pride?

(To be clear, I would only use one shaper ring, since I have a Mark of the Elder in the other slot, but I'm unsure of how valuable the crit chance on the diamond ring is versus more easily covering resistances with the topaz ring.)

Ok so I looked over your character real quick and found some changes I'd make.

The first and most important thing. Darkray Vectors!!! They are BiS and really cheap.

You also need to get a Vaal Haste. It's a lot of burst damage.

I'd also consider getting rid of Forces of Naure and Heart of Oak in favor of Disciple of Slaughter.
It's a really good node, even though it does slightly less damage than Forces of Nature. You get a lot of QoL stuff from going for it.

A Pandemonius and a Claw would be your biggest upgrades. A CoH ring is more of a quality of life thing vs bosses and smoother gameplay. But since you are using CoH with Herald of Ice, you should still be good on power charges when you are clearing maps etc.

I actually sold a claw yesterday that I could've given away. I'm gonna buy another base and see if I can maybe craft another one on stream. That way, you could focus on getting the Pandemonius. :)

I'll see what I can do.

Wow, that's very generous of you. I'll try to catch your next stream. :)

I actually have a pair of Darkray Vectors, but I think I swapped them out a while ago because I needed the life and resists on rare boots. But I'll look into getting them back if I can make up the resists on my shaper-ring. If only for absolute min-maxing.
Going Live in 5 minutes.
If you have questions about stuff or just want to hang out, please feel free to join in! :)

Don't panic.
I'll start my stream in about 20 minutes.

Feel free to join in. :)

Don't panic.

Could you adapt this build to lightning strike?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires