[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Stupid question:
Isn't Dual Wield and Spectral Throw a weird combo? It alternates weapons? Is it because of all the extra dmg from dual wielding nodes?
"
xbuzz a écrit :
"
Souljasam a écrit :
"
xbuzz a écrit :
Is Slower Projectiles Support really the best gem to use for bosses?

Something like Physical Projectile Attack Damage Support, gives me more tooltip dps on my spectral throw, and also doesn't gimp the range of ST like Slower Projectiles does.

Physical Projectile Attack Damage is a normal gem link for the build. slower proj replaces gmp for bosses which bumps damage quite a bit. also the lower range is good for many bosses. it allows each spec throw to hit bosses more than 2 times. usually resulting in 4 or so hits per throw.

Doh, yeah, forgot I still only have 4 link so don't have physical damage support equiped normally.

I guess the slower projectiles also synergises with the Point Blank talent in skill tree.

The combination of slower projectiles and point blanc is the most important mechanic for boss killing. It is absolutely vital to the build.

"
xbuzz a écrit :
"
iGigabyted a écrit :
How should I handle the str and int reqs on claws?

There's talents for +30 to int or strength along the skill path, which i've picked up as needed. At the very top of the skill tree there are some str+int talents that you'll get eventually too and at higher level getting +30 of int and strength on an armor item is pretty easy/cheap.

At 63 now I can nearly start taking points back out of those +30int talents and spend them elsewhere, as most of the requirements I have on gear now.

This. While leveling take whatever nodes are necessary according to the gear you are currently using. +30 nodes can help a lot. When you have your final gear at level 90+ you should refund those.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 5 mars 2018 05:58:12
I have a question. Should we use bloodseeker for instant life leech? or should we buy a rare claw with high physical dmg to boost dps?
Just wanted to say thank you for this guide! I'm very new to PoE; started playing a couple of weeks before Abyss ended. I checked a few guides before starting Beastiary and decided to run with yours! Cheap, tanky, fun, no limits on content... I guess most build guides claim the same thing, but the "two-button" thing really got my attention! :) Other builds I looked at sounded like they had a little too much going on for me to tackle at this stage.

Right now I'm at level 50 and at the end of act 6. The build is working just as advertised, and it has been pretty much smooth sailing so far though I could have gone about it a lot more efficiently. I read the guide several times over before starting and I check it quite often in play but being so new and not familiar with the lingo and acronyms some advice sailed right past by me until much later than they should have.

So, thanks again! Keep up the good work!
"
ricmadeira a écrit :
Just wanted to say thank you for this guide! I'm very new to PoE; started playing a couple of weeks before Abyss ended. I checked a few guides before starting Beastiary and decided to run with yours! Cheap, tanky, fun, no limits on content... I guess most build guides claim the same thing, but the "two-button" thing really got my attention! :) Other builds I looked at sounded like they had a little too much going on for me to tackle at this stage.

Right now I'm at level 50 and at the end of act 6. The build is working just as advertised, and it has been pretty much smooth sailing so far though I could have gone about it a lot more efficiently. I read the guide several times over before starting and I check it quite often in play but being so new and not familiar with the lingo and acronyms some advice sailed right past by me until much later than they should have.

So, thanks again! Keep up the good work!

Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying the build. Since you're new just take things slow and you won't have any major issues.

"
nike2000 a écrit :
I have a question. Should we use bloodseeker for instant life leech? or should we buy a rare claw with high physical dmg to boost dps?

Maybe at a very early stage they could be useful but I really recommend ornament and then the super-nice wasps. For the end game the scourges are the best you can get. Unless you're willing to spend a ton of exalts. Don't just look at the pDPS on them. They also summon the wolves which help to protect us and they have the minion damage stat.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 5 mars 2018 08:02:17
QUICK FEEDBACK

So. I am now level 45 at the innocence fight.

I am a total noob and thus not very good at itemisation, what stats to look for etc.

Until I got Soul Raker from the passive Tree the build felt slow, sluggish but with good survivability.

Until Innocence I haven't had many issues with bossfights.

I have now died 5 times to him, partially due to impossible situations and partially due to me being impatient and making mistakes.

However, I would NEVER play this build hardcore coz the innocence fight just trashes you completely if you are not careful and I think there are more reliable builds for HC but this is just me.

Thus far overall, I would rate this build (in terms of ease of use and beginner friendliness) a solid 7 out of 10 simply because it is fairly slow until you can get your mana management going and feel accustomed to using flasks/skills etc to chain properly and maneuver the screen.

It is okay for now but I sure hope it gets a ton better especially when reading some of the, pardon my french, Fanboy Hype Comments.

Anyhow, solid build but personally I think that this is a mapfarm/endgame build. The leveling process sucks a ton. (I'm probably doing a lot of stuff wrong etc but yea meager 1.2k dps isn'T really all that fun)
Just wondering why we don't pick up Vitality Void talent? Is it that we have enough leech with the current build or does leech cap somehow? (not sure on leech mechanics, since i'm not that experience).

@Fenoch: Some of the boss fights are pretty hard, early at least, because with evasion, when you do get hit, you get hit for alot, so deaths are inevitable there I guess. I didn't have any probs with the last of the storyline bosses, the build picks up a good bit. 50+ you'll need to focus on health and resists alot. I'm level 74 now and gonna start mapping soon so will post how it goes. Clear speed is definitely not going to be a problem though.
Dernière édition par xbuzz, le 5 mars 2018 09:23:14
Hey, been really enjoying this build so far, as for the jewels, i have a few question

1.) Is abyss jewel still the best ? I figure they will be more expensive and a lot rarer since abys league is over

2.) If I want to buy normal jewels, which stat are we looking for ?

3.) any unique jewels is good for this build?

anyway, thanks so much OP, this build is quite nice !
Pretty fun build so far.

Aias covered the basics of any early struggles. Grab the big int/str nodes early on if you need em (maybe add this to first post), the claws w/ +mana (already in guide).

I still have one of the big int nodes on my tree for now.

On maps right now, ~T4-8s, no prob w/ wasp nests. I went the cheap route, going with high rare pdps claws till i was able to use wasp nests. Saved a bit of $ that way.

looking forward to saving up for scourge & 6L.
Build working good. Important to get claw upgrades as they become available. 1 x alch makes a huge difference to lvling with different claws from lvl 46ish to 70ish.

Running T4-T7 maps now with no issues. Just saving up CH for more upgrades.

Once question for LAB, do we take Vaal Pact off? Any tree changes to run lab?

Anyways good guide and build as long as you follow the weapon upgrade section. If not painful. Reading is fundamental 8).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires