[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Also just hit 66, dps is no issue... I can face tank most things no problem.

Now to start aiming for more life also. Only at 2800 or so.

Im scared to drop these unique fists though, that physical bonus is soo huge.

Leveling did suck a bit, before level 50 the leech is just not enough if you don't have good weapons. I was leveling as a duo so it wasn't so bad. There was also countless times where I would be in a boss fight, no flask charges left, no mana on 10% hp trying to recover with leech while dodging.. scary!

Gets much better though and i'm a huge noob! Out of curiosity, is there another build that shares a similar tree we could switch to for fun?
Dernière édition par nixonx, le 4 mars 2018 18:20:44
- mh first real unavoidable death at level 55.
Doing Izaro with Essence and conduit...was not a good idea.
"
nixonx a écrit :

Leveling did suck a bit, before level 50 the leech is just not enough if you don't have good weapons. I was leveling as a duo so it wasn't so bad. There was also countless times where I would be in a boss fight, no flask charges left, no mana on 10% hp trying to recover with leech while dodging.. scary!

On the leveling section I write :

"At first you will have mana problems until you get Soul Raker so make sure you have a claw with mana gained on hit. Life gained on hit is also better than leech early on."

Did you do that ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
"
nixonx a écrit :

On the leveling section I write :

"At first you will have mana problems until you get Soul Raker so make sure you have a claw with mana gained on hit. Life gained on hit is also better than leech early on."

Did you do that ?

I want to say I did, but I am still new to the game so I certainly wouldn't have done it correctly.

It seemed like until I grabbed an ornament I was super squishy. (I wasn't targeting any resist gear)

To be clear, the build was fine for leveling. If I had played on high alert I am sure I could of avoided some deaths.

(Disclaimer: I probably throw to many misses and waste mana without gaining it back)
Is Slower Projectiles Support really the best gem to use for bosses?

Something like Physical Projectile Attack Damage Support, gives me more tooltip dps on my spectral throw, and also doesn't gimp the range of ST like Slower Projectiles does.
"
xbuzz a écrit :

Something like Physical Projectile Attack Damage Support, gives me more tooltip dps on my spectral throw, and also doesn't gimp the range of ST like Slower Projectiles does.

Physical Projectile Attack Damage is a normal gem link for the build. slower proj replaces gmp for bosses which bumps damage quite a bit. also the lower range is good for many bosses. it allows each spec throw to hit bosses more than 2 times. usually resulting in 4 or so hits per throw.
How should I handle the str and int reqs on claws?
"
Souljasam a écrit :
"
xbuzz a écrit :

Physical Projectile Attack Damage is a normal gem link for the build. slower proj replaces gmp for bosses which bumps damage quite a bit. also the lower range is good for many bosses. it allows each spec throw to hit bosses more than 2 times. usually resulting in 4 or so hits per throw.

Doh, yeah, forgot I still only have 4 link so don't have physical damage support equiped normally.

I guess the slower projectiles also synergises with the Point Blank talent in skill tree.

Dernière édition par xbuzz, le 5 mars 2018 01:07:02
"
iGigabyted a écrit :

For low level, personally i dropped the life passive under Golem's Blood and grabbed Wisdom of the Glade.

I had str on my amulet and belt or something while leveling and didn't have any issues. Later on I grabbed Thief's Craft. I intend to refund these when my gear is optimized.
"
iGigabyted a écrit :

There's talents for +30 to int or strength along the skill path, which i've picked up as needed. At the very top of the skill tree there are some str+int talents that you'll get eventually too and at higher level getting +30 of int and strength on an armor item is pretty easy/cheap.

At 63 now I can nearly start taking points back out of those +30int talents and spend them elsewhere, as most of the requirements I have on gear now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires