[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
You can't use them with claws. You need a sword or axe so you have to change the tree. I suppose you can try because we pass next to the sword cluster. Don't know how well it'll work though especially on bosses or how well it will synergize with PB or what gems you'd need to support it. So... probably needs a different build. Also GGG has made the Champion the impale/banner designated class.

Oh snap, you're right! I really could have though of that myself. *palm-to-the-face* Anyway, thank you so much for the quick answer! Not sure if I feel like experimenting yet. I quite like dual wielding with claws or daggers so I guess I will stick to the build and maybe with another new character try some modifications and a different ascendancy. :)
Question,

does PoB show the damage of BOTH hits? As in, is the DPS I am seeing the total DPS for the 1 projectile going OUT AND back IN? Or only the DPS of the first hit??
"
Leiwolong1515 a écrit :
Question,

does PoB show the damage of BOTH hits? As in, is the DPS I am seeing the total DPS for the 1 projectile going OUT AND back IN? Or only the DPS of the first hit??

I assume it's the first hit (the second isn't guaranteed) but you're gonna have to ask the author for details.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Blood Rage + Damage on Full Life Support.

Question here... When blood rage is active it seems that no matter what I do I always am missing 7 hp. I can proc it, global a screen full of mobs (definitely hitting leech cap) and my hp still sits at 5746/5753 seemingly no matter what I do.

Uhh.... Is blood rage breaking damage on full life??
Hello Guys!!! I just started PoE and i am searching some Guides and i see that Guide here is very helpful and explains everything! Do you believe that i shoud begin with this Guide or is it hard to grind all the Gear ?
"
SkyFiction a écrit :
Hello Guys!!! I just started PoE and i am searching some Guides and i see that Guide here is very helpful and explains everything! Do you believe that i shoud begin with this Guide or is it hard to grind all the Gear ?

Hey SkyFiction,

Is this build a good league starter? Yes.
Is this build as broken as Arc stuffs? No.

this is my 3rd league and I'm enjoying the build quite a bit. :)
Dernière édition par Leiwolong1515, le 10 déc. 2018 18:19:41
"
Leiwolong1515 a écrit :
Blood Rage + Damage on Full Life Support.

Question here... When blood rage is active it seems that no matter what I do I always am missing 7 hp. I can proc it, global a screen full of mobs (definitely hitting leech cap) and my hp still sits at 5746/5753 seemingly no matter what I do.

Uhh.... Is blood rage breaking damage on full life??

I urge all users of the guide to check the FAQ. Everything is there.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :

I urge all users of the guide to check the FAQ. Everything is there.

Hello Aias! :)

I missed that originally due to it being a separate post from the OP, sorry.
I have read the FAQ now but still have 3 questions..

1.) So is the result I am seeing in game just a visual thing and does not actually have any impact?

2.) Does PoB only calculate the damage for Spectral Throw on the OUT and doesn't include the damage of the projectile on the way back IN? Or does it include both?

3.) I changed something up:
4L No1: Cast When Damage Taken (12/0), Enfeeble (15/20), Blood Rage (15/20), Shock Nova (10/20)

So I did Shock Nova instead of Increased Duration
Thoughts on this change? It does not appear to be affecting me with cast time... even though it has a 0.75 cast time I am not noticing any stopping and it seems like there is no interruption. So with this gem I am getting a 20% chance to shock.
Dernière édition par Leiwolong1515, le 11 déc. 2018 11:00:05
"
Leiwolong1515 a écrit :
"
SkyFiction a écrit :

Hey SkyFiction,

Is this build a good league starter? Yes.
Is this build as broken as Arc stuffs? No.

this is my 3rd league and I'm enjoying the build quite a bit. :)

3rd or 4th league for me and really enjoying this as a starter build.

I think I've only traded couple of levelling claws so far (I'm lvl 52 atm) - my other gear is just the stuff I've picked up along the way.

Nice & detailed guide!
"
Leiwolong1515 a écrit :

3.) I changed something up:
4L No1: Cast When Damage Taken (12/0), Enfeeble (15/20), Blood Rage (15/20), Shock Nova (10/20)

So I did Shock Nova instead of Increased Duration
Thoughts on this change? It does not appear to be affecting me with cast time... even though it has a 0.75 cast time I am not noticing any stopping and it seems like there is no interruption. So with this gem I am getting a 20% chance to shock.

Of course it's not affecting you with cast time since you're not casting anything.

I guess since you do minimal lightning damage this falls under the rule : "Other non-hit sources of shock, unless otherwise specified in the debuff, will increase damage taken by 20%.". So on average that would mean 4% more damage assuming this triggers all the time (which it doesn't). Personally I much prefer to have a higher duration on blood rage and enfeeble but you can use this if you like. I'd suggest you put it on the other CWDT setup though because you want it to trigger all the time.

Also as a damage boost I prefer frost bomb which gives 25% cold pen. Perfect for our hatred.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires