[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
tcggammergod a écrit :
I just started playing the build and i'm pretty early on still i haven't gotten to the end of act 1 yet but im almost there and i realized this build at least early on cannot do incursions, like at all, unless you never want to upgrade a room or open a door this build can't do it. now im sure this changes alot later on in the build i was just wondering when this build would be incursion ready in your opinion, unless my links are to blame, currently i have a protector, WB, and ST-Maim-LMP. the only reason i want to know is so that i know when its actually profitable to interact with the league in this build.

Give me a break dude. You are level 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What you have currently isn't even 5% of the build.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Look I'm sorry the message was aggressively worded, I had no intention of being a dick, I was just wondering,just a question. I'm still quite new to the game I have only ever hit endgame once on an entirely different build, so I have no idea when the build hits it's stride, and I just wanted to know so I could skip incursions until the build was ready for them, so I can get there faster. I just didn't know how best to word the message. Sorry again.
just hit lvl 82, pretty fun build. well structured guide, every question i had were answered in it so far. 10/10 would recommend

i mean just look at this:

We're using Damage on Full Life and Blood Rage at the same time. My life fluctuates around the max but doesn't go down. Is the gem working ?
Yes it is. As long as your leech is higher than your degen (i.e. your life isn't going down) you're considered to be on full life.

that guy knows his PoE

thx for the build op, you the man
Dernière édition par notaloser3, le 5 juin 2018 01:27:30
"
notaloser3 a écrit :
just hit lvl 82, pretty fun build. well structured guide, every question i had were answered in it so far. 10/10 would recommend

i mean just look at this:

We're using Damage on Full Life and Blood Rage at the same time. My life fluctuates around the max but doesn't go down. Is the gem working ?
Yes it is. As long as your leech is higher than your degen (i.e. your life isn't going down) you're considered to be on full life.

that guy knows his PoE

thx for the build op, you the man

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

"
tcggammergod a écrit :
Look I'm sorry the message was aggressively worded, I had no intention of being a dick, I was just wondering,just a question. I'm still quite new to the game I have only ever hit endgame once on an entirely different build, so I have no idea when the build hits it's stride, and I just wanted to know so I could skip incursions until the build was ready for them, so I can get there faster. I just didn't know how best to word the message. Sorry again.

Incursions are rippy just like breaches were. There's no way of knowing when you'll be able to do them. That depends on 100 things (gear, level, skill etc). You can't possibly expect to do well so early. Just skip them at least until you get some proper weapons (see leveling section).
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Thank you I will wait til then
Hey man, this is a response to your FAQ about Vaal ST.

Unless i'm mistaken with the T3 gemlab thingie in the temple you can corrupt a gem TWICE, meaning it would be possible to get the following variations (provided you use a 20/20 ST as the base):
21/23 ST
21/20 Vaal ST
20/23 Vaal ST

I hope you have enough luck to test all those for the best possible outcome (=

Edit: Also i have a question regarding the Scourges interactions.. the global 70% increase to minions damage, do we get that aswell because of the "increases and reductions to minion damage also affect you" part of the item?
Dernière édition par SumoFlorist, le 5 juin 2018 15:34:23
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
I have an entire section dedicated to the weapons you should use while leveling which you obviously didn't bother to read.

How are you going to get all pissy about this after saying that this build is supposed to be SSF viable. What ARE the alternates for weapons if you can't get the leveling uniques besides craft +phys?
Dernière édition par quixtyle, le 5 juin 2018 16:56:18
"
SumoFlorist a écrit :
Hey man, this is a response to your FAQ about Vaal ST.

Unless i'm mistaken with the T3 gemlab thingie in the temple you can corrupt a gem TWICE, meaning it would be possible to get the following variations (provided you use a 20/20 ST as the base):
21/23 ST
21/20 Vaal ST
20/23 Vaal ST

I hope you have enough luck to test all those for the best possible outcome (=

Edit: Also i have a question regarding the Scourges interactions.. the global 70% increase to minions damage, do we get that aswell because of the "increases and reductions to minion damage also affect you" part of the item?

Yes of course we get that. That's a big part of the reason we use them. It makes them equal to about 340 pDPS claws which cost 7+ ex.

I'm not sure how the corruption thing in that room works. I've corrupted 2 items so far (and I'm pretty sure it was level 3) and I got 2 implicits (from a new set). Not sure what would happen to a gem. I'll try to find out.

i just came back to this build and im having huge mana issues.......but i didnt use to, what am i missing???

Edit: Never mind i forgot to allocate "soul raker" -.-
Dernière édition par PinkUnicornQueen, le 6 juin 2018 01:26:37

20% increased maximum life and 10 str is better than
10% additional chance to dodge attack hits and 30% chance to dodge spell hits? (Phase acrobatics)

I calculated in my build 20% extra life is 386 more life so i'm not sure if it's worth...

I'm knida newbie so I appretiate the help

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires