[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Hello! I made this build in the last League and loved it!

I'm wanting to do it in the standard once it's been reset. But I haven't found any change to the 3.7 In the tutorial or in the Passivas tree.

Any changes coming? Should I wait a little longer or simply mount the build as in the last league?

Thanks for the build and for your time.
"
Low_Flex a écrit :
Share your opinion guys, can this build work this league? I mean I want to farm t5 bc, is it possible to run full mf and not to die of legion..

You can skip Legion content when you're just farming a HH.. Might give Legion a try once in a while :)

I really don't think this build struggles that much with Legion content as long as you've got your Barrage setup in a 6-link.
"
JamP a écrit :

I'm wanting to do it in the standard once it's been reset. But I haven't found any change to the 3.7 In the tutorial or in the Passivas tree.

Any changes coming? Should I wait a little longer or simply mount the build as in the last league?

OK, now I see small changes on tutorial... Tks
Can you still use the 3.3 BC farming build for farming BC in 3.7?
Is there anything that needs to be modified in the gear and such?
Hi there. I've copied your T16 Mapper build, but I do have problems with my Resistances.

I took my rings off which have a fair amount of Resistances, and when they are off I have: -43 Fire Res / -9 Cold Res / +33 Lightning Res.

- I will be looking for better rings, but I doubt I can get 75+ in all Resistances. Any suggestions?
"
Tulle131 a écrit :
Hi there. I've copied your T16 Mapper build, but I do have problems with my Resistances.

I took my rings off which have a fair amount of Resistances, and when they are off I have: -43 Fire Res / -9 Cold Res / +33 Lightning Res.

- I will be looking for better rings, but I doubt I can get 75+ in all Resistances. Any suggestions?

Good abyssal jewels... Life, Evasion, Ele damage and resist
"
Thoughts on Elemental Hit in a Frostferno for Single Target?
And considering the new wand nodes at the top of the tree give Power Change on kill, would you consider dropping Curse on Hit Assassin's Mark for something like Poacher's and then dropping Hypothermia as a link for KB for another higher damage link?
Looking forward to the updated PoB!
I have not tried this and would not recommend this as Elemental Hit generally wants to have Avatar of Fire and threshold jewels and is basically a completely different build.

"
I haven't seen anyone mentioning the nerf to abyss jewels in wand threads. Are the additions made on the passive tree enough to make up the 30%ish lower damage provided by abyss jewels? Or is there something else I'm missing?
The jewels are nerfed but still usable and still very good for this build.

"
Someone can explain why Ventor's Gamble over The Pariah in situation when I hit max resist cap?
If you have max res with a Pariah then just use that. We're not using Ventors for any particular reason past quant.

"
I'm gonna try this build as my league starter, I understand it isn't good league starter at all but whatever, kinda challenge for me
Also how do you think can we use toxic rain at leveling stage? Also what nodes on tree should we take then, it should be cool if you'll add toxic rain version of tree in leveling section, with respecing in future to use kb
Nothing wrong with toxic rain over Rain of Arrows for leveling - feel free to use that instead.

"
Thanks for the guide! Looking forward to trying this out. Just a quick question about aura bots. How do you recommend I change the build to play with a dedicated aura bot?
Never done it - couldn't tell you. I'd imagine the aura bots cover defense so maybe you drop life nodes for more damage? IDK.

"
Can you explain how to use poet's pen to leveling please
I think the way it works is one wand to generate corpses and another to bodyswap you or turn the corpses into damage. You may want to check a poets pen guide for that.

"
Share your opinion guys, can this build work this league? I mean I want to farm t5 bc, is it possible to run full mf and not to die of legion..
Seems like a very reasonable choice for legion considering the density. I will try and make it work at some point this league.

"

As of now I don't see any immediate changes to the build. The necessity for single target has been pretty pronounced in the past few leagues and the buff to rare monster health only exacerbates that.

"
Can you still use the 3.3 BC farming build for farming BC in 3.7?
Is there anything that needs to be modified in the gear and such?
Could probably get away with very similar gear.

"

My suggestion is to get 75+ in all resistances. Drop quantity if need be.
I fixed it. Thanks.

- Now I wonder how much damage people have?

atm I have 19.5K Kinetic Blast damage while i stand in my Hideout with buffs on.

Maybe someone got time to gear check me, would appreciate :)
Dernière édition par Tulle131, le 15 juin 2019 06:44:31
"

Having a blast! Running precision with a watchers eye (increased attack speed - precision // increased damage with lightning - wrath)

Single target is a bit difficult atm - I have to force the boss to a wall with decoy totem or kite around till postioning is right.

Currently 27k h/o KB tool tip. Clears legion content really fast!

I also have another set up with inspired learning + barrage, knockback, and ele damage set up. Is the knockback on barrage better than the decoy totem?

I was wondering what upgrades should I shoot for next? Better abyss jewels? Ele-pen corrupt piscators?
Dernière édition par lehuukha, le 17 juin 2019 12:09:14

Thanks for this build! Fun to play and so fast.. to fast sometimes =)
Kinetic Blast in Hideout at 29.227

Is there something I can improve ?

@Thi3n: I think about to rebuild my Char to your actual Elementel Hit build. What a bow I should buy if i do that? Im not have the Currency to buy a Bow like you.
Dernière édition par Escalin, le 19 juin 2019 23:44:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires