[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Hi all,

I can't figure out if the Deadeye ascendancy "Powerful Precision" gives pierce (to nearby targets) if you don't have it already OR if you still need the pierce support gem?

Because if I can drop Pierce support I can add a better damage support etc

Cheers!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Hi,
This is my first post on this forum. I have been playing PoE for around 2 months now and find mapping to be really fun so I just saw your build and this looks cool to play and watch.

I want to be able to chain lots and lots of yellow maps for farming currency, so I am looking for a budget build for doing tons of T6-T10. Is this build survivable and comfortable to run on T6 to T10 maps with all mf gear?

Thanks!
New Video!

"
Hello thi3n, I've switched my MF Windripper to Kinetic Blast and I'm really liking it. it's still incomplete but I can do up to yellow maps easily.

Anyhow I have a few questions:
Why Point Blank? Is it for a shotgun effect? Or do the explosions count as projectiles?

Thanks to this I've realized that Kinetic Blast is my favorite ability in the game, is there any way to make this doable with other classes/ascendancies? If so, which ones are the ones with most synergy?

Dumb question... is this doable on Hardcore? I've been thinking on starting as a bow character next league on HC, and then slowly transition into KB.

Is it possible to level with KB? or is too trash?
PB is for the barrage. I've played KB on ascendant and assassin but I like deadeye the most. Don't know about HC at all.

"
Hi all,

I can't figure out if the Deadeye ascendancy "Powerful Precision" gives pierce (to nearby targets) if you don't have it already OR if you still need the pierce support gem?

Because if I can drop Pierce support I can add a better damage support etc

Cheers!
You can drop pierce support gem once you get it from the tree or the ascendancy.

"
Hi,
This is my first post on this forum. I have been playing PoE for around 2 months now and find mapping to be really fun so I just saw your build and this looks cool to play and watch.

I want to be able to chain lots and lots of yellow maps for farming currency, so I am looking for a budget build for doing tons of T6-T10. Is this build survivable and comfortable to run on T6 to T10 maps with all mf gear?

Thanks!
It is indeed a great/cheap quant farmer for maps of that tier. You'll struggle with single target without barrage.

Thoughts on Elemental Hit in a Frostferno for Single Target?
And considering the new wand nodes at the top of the tree give Power Change on kill, would you consider dropping Curse on Hit Assassin's Mark for something like Poacher's and then dropping Hypothermia as a link for KB for another higher damage link?
Looking forward to the updated PoB!
I haven't seen anyone mentioning the nerf to abyss jewels in wand threads. Are the additions made on the passive tree enough to make up the 30%ish lower damage provided by abyss jewels? Or is there something else I'm missing?
Someone can explain why Ventor's Gamble over The Pariah in situation when I hit max resist cap?
I'm gonna try this build as my league starter, I understand it isn't good league starter at all but whatever, kinda challenge for me
Also how do you think can we use toxic rain at leveling stage? Also what nodes on tree should we take then, it should be cool if you'll add toxic rain version of tree in leveling section, with respecing in future to use kb
Thanks for the guide! Looking forward to trying this out. Just a quick question about aura bots. How do you recommend I change the build to play with a dedicated aura bot?
Can you explain how to use poet's pen to leveling please
Share your opinion guys, can this build work this league? I mean I want to farm t5 bc, is it possible to run full mf and not to die of legion..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires