[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

New YouTube Video out for the guide! Trees are updated. Keeping an eye out for relevant things in Synthesis League for this build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaCnO6KMl0c&t=0s&index=5&list=PLnoucF9SPbns_akmGM8wJ4owbSU25EuuD

"
Spotted an error in the guide

" Barrage - Knockback Support"

No longer work along with KB. Monster near wall have no use

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Version_3.4.0

"Explosion placement has been reworked. They are now divided across 4 equal arcs (like pizza slices). In cases where there is no space in an arc that it could place an explosion, that explosion is not placed. Explosion spacing is also now more regular. The net result is that in open spaces, the area coverage will, on average, be more even, but single-target damage in tight spaces is now lower."
The skill still shotguns but about half as well.

"
About dual wielding -

It's not that great as most things about the wand are local. The shield slot has a lot of good things that you can get that are global (mainly life/resist or cool unique effects)
Was want to try this build in 3.5 but didn't because of syndicate stuff :\
Now it's time to give it a shot, the only one question is - how it could be league starter, I mean something usual like toxic rain lvling and then respec into kb+barrage? also if you don't mind to add skill trees for toxic rain lvling with not a great difference (less points to respec in future)
I'm just too much bored to start with meta slave builds and then catch up what I want on new chars
"
Was want to try this build in 3.5 but didn't because of syndicate stuff :\
Now it's time to give it a shot, the only one question is - how it could be league starter, I mean something usual like toxic rain lvling and then respec into kb+barrage? also if you don't mind to add skill trees for toxic rain lvling with not a great difference (less points to respec in future)
I'm just too much bored to start with meta slave builds and then catch up what I want on new chars
You can level using the leveling section of the guide. Again it's not super recommended for league start as bow characters are generally pretty difficult and this build is not meant for bossing.
How do i know if this build is compatible with Synthesis league? i only see 3.5 inside GEAR stuff..
"
How do i know if this build is compatible with Synthesis league? i only see 3.5 inside GEAR stuff..
I'm playing it in Synthesis League but investing quite a bit in order to allow me to do T16 Burials. It's paying off...

https://www.twitch.tv/thi3n/clip/AdventurousSlipperyArtichokePunchTrees
Dernière édition par thi3n, le 13 mars 2019 13:22:38
How are you liking Vaal pact?
Noticed you picked it up but its not in the skill trees in guide.

Thanks for the guide btw.
Dernière édition par Cadman, le 13 mars 2019 14:02:05
If someone is interested: I Play this build currently in Synthesis, on a budget (Guess my gear is like 20c, maybe less).

And I have to say: I love it!!!

Especially in delve (alot of small corridors in oder to proc KB's multiexplosions) it is super effective!!

Current Gear

Current Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQceCC4JoA5ID8QRDxGWE9oUdRSwGY4Z1xvII_YknSaVKgsuUzBbMHw2PTpYO3w_c0MxSVFMLUz_TZJOKlFHVUtVxlb6W69d8mEQYeJiWmKsZU1l02yMbOdwUnFDdO11y3fXePl9dX7dfyt_xoIeidOMNo19jX6NuY2_kAqVLpphm42dqqKjpMKsmK0zsQG0xbe2uMq-p77uwfPC7MfKyNzJRM5w02_TftQj2sHjhOdU6mLtg-4O73rw1fK4_W7-ug==?accountName=Barn3y_Gumble&realm=pc&characterName=Triiiceps_Blast

Note the gear is super cheap! Only 1 Abys jewel so far (Lightning damage + crit multi)

Tooltip of KB is 15k - which is sufficient to oneshot Bosses even with KB.

Barrage tooltip is like 10k, but it is much more (melting bosses like nothing).

Chance to hit at 94%, crit chance (fully buffed including AM) 60%

But I have a problem with the movementspeed - it is sometimes to high :D The clearspeed outscales everything I played to far... Amazing!

I will continue updating if anyone cares...
"
If someone is interested: I Play this build currently in Synthesis, on a budget (Guess my gear is like 20c, maybe less).

And I have to say: I love it!!!

Especially in delve (alot of small corridors in oder to proc KB's multiexplosions) it is super effective!!
Glad you're liking the build!

I'm currently benching my KB build in favor of something a little more tanky so I can hunt some Synthesis bosses.

Would love to hear your updates!
This is probably the third build of yours that I have followed now and I am having a blast. My goal with this character is t16 elder burials but I was getting destroyed in my MF gear on lower tier maps. I decided to swap out the boots/gloves for more abyss jewels so I hope this'll help when I get to t16s.

How did you manage to keep up survivability when you were farming t16s?
Sorry if this was asked but why do you take Point Blank since you get Far Shot from ascendancy?

I was initially leveling a ranger/raider to eventually do a MF Windripper build but I like the look of your guide a lot better. Probably less MF vs. Windripper I'm guessing, but seems like a better (and cheaper) build overall!
Dernière édition par Brikker, le 15 mars 2019 15:56:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires