[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Hey! :)

thanks for the nice guide!

i was thinking about the "Sample Gear for Single Target" if i go this way with nearly same items (got 90ex budget) should that character be able to farm all content pretty fast? (is that 3L KB enough to farm even T15 Maps?)

i don't care about the MF Part and just wanna go for high map exp grind :D

would be nice to hear from you!

Cheers!
Hey! Great post :)

I've been trying to follow this build, instead I'm an assassin shadow ,focused on power charges.

But still I'm using this guide to gem links and gear advice.

I just have one question.. How do you handle mana sustainability? I'm level 85 and still need to use a mana flask since I can't sustain my attacks.. specially single target (using a 5L barrage).
I'm on life life jade mana quicksilver.. and I feel like I'm missing out..

Thanks in advance and merry xmas :)
how do you generate power charges with this build? I am trying it out now
Hey guys !

Nice guide over all, rly enjoying the offscreen clear in maps 1 - 10.
In red maps (t14-16) you may have to barrage the stronger yellow/unique mobs which are left overs from packs. As OP stated its not a "can do all content build" like gc/arc miner.

Im currently chaining maps and clear every map below 2 minutes.
My approach is to go semi-MF with biscos/thiefs torment and goldwyrm.

im rly wanted a stygian though and ofc tombfist (those two items are just too good to pass - allowing 3 additional abyss jewels)

i also went with a tempest binding as a helmet cuz it gives me two 6 links (helm + chest). i also changed the tree to fit as many abyss jewels as possible. You can min-max your gear by getting one jewel with for example "blind on hit" and ofc flat life / added lighting / attack speed when crit.

When you are interested, check out my profile:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malbini/characters

I am sorry, pretty sure it was already answered, but was this build and POB link updated to 3.5? Thanks, if no, can some one point me to pob? ty.
Think a budget version of this build could work as a base, and then work my way into the better items? Could a 5L QOTF work?
As the bukd creator has suggested, it is best to clear the atlas with another character and then use this build for farming. For me, the build could farm up to t4 with typical one-shot pack performance with a Piscator, Esh's Mirror, Tabula, and Goldrim. Everything else can just fill up resists - and maybe find rare rings that give lightning damage to attacks. Even my current build is still using a 5L QOTF, albeit with a 2ex goldwyrm, 2ex shaper amulet, and a 2ex ventor. Starkonja with 40 percent KB damage is surprisingly cheap - below 20c - so that can be a first upgrade.

I would say you can get map ready with about 30c.
Dernière édition par thespeech, le 9 janv. 2019 08:21:25
"
Any way this build could work with a phys wand going phys -> ele conversion? Crafted this in SSF but i can't find any up-to-date wand guides, and i haven't played a wander for about 2-3 years now lol.

Here's the wand i crafted. It should be fine to do some phys to ele stuff right?
The main reason phys wanders are good is because of the Gain as Extra modifiers throughout the tree. These nodes are extremely valuable and act like Stat Stick MORE multipliers. I don't play phys wanders but that would be the main reason to use one.

"
Hey! Great post :)

I've been trying to follow this build, instead I'm an assassin shadow ,focused on power charges.

But still I'm using this guide to gem links and gear advice.

I just have one question.. How do you handle mana sustainability? I'm level 85 and still need to use a mana flask since I can't sustain my attacks.. specially single target (using a 5L barrage).
I'm on life life jade mana quicksilver.. and I feel like I'm missing out..

Thanks in advance and merry xmas :)
Mana Leech node or Mana Gained on Hit are the two ways this build gets mana back.

"
I am sorry, pretty sure it was already answered, but was this build and POB link updated to 3.5? Thanks, if no, can some one point me to pob? ty.
It has been updated.

"
Think a budget version of this build could work as a base, and then work my way into the better items? Could a 5L QOTF work?
This build can function on as little as a 4-link but obviously you should temper expectations of damage.

"
As the bukd creator has suggested, it is best to clear the atlas with another character and then use this build for farming. For me, the build could farm up to t4 with typical one-shot pack performance with a Piscator, Esh's Mirror, Tabula, and Goldrim. Everything else can just fill up resists - and maybe find rare rings that give lightning damage to attacks. Even my current build is still using a 5L QOTF, albeit with a 2ex goldwyrm, 2ex shaper amulet, and a 2ex ventor. Starkonja with 40 percent KB damage is surprisingly cheap - below 20c - so that can be a first upgrade.

I would say you can get map ready with about 30c.
Great breakdown of costs on the current patch. Every patch they will rebalance unique rarity and tweak skills so future-readers beware!
"
Malbini a écrit :
Hey guys !

Nice guide over all, rly enjoying the offscreen clear in maps 1 - 10.
In red maps (t14-16) you may have to barrage the stronger yellow/unique mobs which are left overs from packs. As OP stated its not a "can do all content build" like gc/arc miner.

Im currently chaining maps and clear every map below 2 minutes.
My approach is to go semi-MF with biscos/thiefs torment and goldwyrm.

im rly wanted a stygian though and ofc tombfist (those two items are just too good to pass - allowing 3 additional abyss jewels)

i also went with a tempest binding as a helmet cuz it gives me two 6 links (helm + chest). i also changed the tree to fit as many abyss jewels as possible. You can min-max your gear by getting one jewel with for example "blind on hit" and ofc flat life / added lighting / attack speed when crit.

When you are interested, check out my profile:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malbini/characters

Could you share your PoB?
Wich bow do you use for barrage?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires