[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Take the thinnest piece of paper you can find.

Then find a way to make it 1/100 even thinner.

In other words, think of paper so thin that even a light photon particle could shred it.

That's the paper in this paper-cannon build.

Good luck.

See you at the Resurrect Screen.
"
First of all, thank you for the build. Myself and one friend just specced our deadeye characters into this build yesterday and KB is loads of fun.

One problem we're having is our base movement speed. With all of the gear set up we only reach ~7k evasion which means the queen gives us negative movement speed I think. In any case, if we somehow lose rampage stacks and flask charges (due to empty areas or dead ends) we walk like turtles. It's quite painful. Do you have any tips for this?

edit: Also, I have a Wrath Lpen & Hatred base crit Watcher's Eye from my previous character. How would you work hatred into the build. How would you handle the CoH that I now get from Herald of Ice?
You could just grab more movement speed on boots. I run into the issue with no flask charges as well and there's no clean answer to that. Try to pick maps with minimal backtracking. No idea on your watcher's eye. My recommendations are in the In-Depth gearing section under Jewels and in the Gems and Links section under Auras. Hatred doesn't seem like a good fit for ele wanders.

"
Hello thi3n I have a question regarding Innervate, does the increased shock duration works when monsters are dead ? Because I'm trying to figure which 6th gem I'm gonna add to my setup and I'm still hesitating between ice bite, innervate etc
Monsters can be shocked before they die if you crit with enough lightning damage. Check your tooltip when your esh's mirror is equipped as you kill monsters. For what it's worth, added cold is the biggest DPS gain (over innervate) in Path of Building for me.

"
How come that you skiped Alchemist node? On my character 26% effect of flasks equals +1 radius and over 30% mspd.
Go for it! Feel free to drop damage if you need more quality of life with movespeed/life.

"
how do we get the leech? assasin mark only? how about life gain?
Assassin's Mark doesn't give leech, the Blooddrinker node does.

"
Love the build so far :)

158/158 maps, 97 level - almost 98 and will go for 100.

6 player t16 parties... I solo dmg and kill everything instantly (until bosses), super speed full clears. Get 1-2 boss killers, an aura and a curser and u can clear everything with full MF.

You can check my character

P.S Ofc I did little twist... Powered up my ice golem and totem and playing with 2 vaal auras - 1 ignoring the light resistance of the mob, the other is vaal grace... Not using single target attack because I am positioning hard mobs against the wall and KB kills them super fast. Also enfeeble and frost bomb as dmg taken casts is very neat lowering the cold resistances of hard mobes...
Good to hear the build can carry groups in terms of map clearing! Congrats on your success

"
Any path of building pastebin for the tree available? Thanks.
You can always import my latest character into PoB, right now my headhunter is on another character but everything should be the same.

"
Take the thinnest piece of paper you can find.

Then find a way to make it 1/100 even thinner.

In other words, think of paper so thin that even a light photon particle could shred it.

That's the paper in this paper-cannon build.

Good luck.

See you at the Resurrect Screen.
Excuse me sir, I only have 400 deaths this league. XD
Spoiler
"
thi3n a écrit :
"
I can't figure out how to take down omnitect. I already have a vaal breach, but his invulnability stage makes it so my vaal breach already ran out. Would I need 2 vaal breach?
Use Barrage.

"
double corrupted this last night. Is it good for this build? What would something like this sell for?
I don't have a secret pamphlet that tells me prices on items. Just try typing in comparables into poe.trade. Your guess is as good as mine. We have access to the same exact information.

"
Hi, I have a question:

I'm using this build in standard.
I have many wands, one very powerful.

In your opinion, can I use that wand or is PISCATOR the best choice?
Path of Building is a great tool for these kinds of questions. I can't imagine all the OP stuff on standard, I'm sure some of that is better.

Hey man, could you summarize for me the difference of your KB build and the one Zizaran uses?

It doesn't seem like Ziz goes into much more health nodes (even though HC), but just a generally different layout of the skill-tree, so as an in-experienced player, if you would gimme your 2 cents on the differences, i'd appreciate it :) (I'm trying to pick between the 2).

thx for the guide!
Can i use Ele hit for MF speed
Ahoi,
what would you recommend for the Helmet if i can t afford? get another cheap one with the enchant or a lightpoacher without the enchant?
cheers
I just killed Guardians/Shaper with my KB Deadeye last night. (Barrage on a 6 link, KB on a 3 link BTW)

I'll snapshot the gear for people who always ask about single target. I don't recommend this build for single target killing but if you wanted to go that route then well... here you go.

"
Can i use Ele hit for MF speed
Probably... but this is a Kinetic Blast guide.

"
Ahoi,
what would you recommend for the Helmet if i can t afford? get another cheap one with the enchant or a lightpoacher without the enchant?
cheers
Depends on the rest of your gear and the jewels you're putting in the lightpoacher. This game in it's essence is just a huge math equation and Path of Building is perfect for figuring out which one gives you the most damage.
Wondering if using "Point Blank" would not be beneficial for this build ?
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
it seems like Onslaught (from Herald of ice) is not triggering at all am i missing something?
Is this build viable for MF in non-shaped red maps? or even non-mf.
i see people get vaal pact without those duelist leech nodes but where are you getting leech from?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires