[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

"
After you complete Act 6 Neesa will have all the skill gems you may have missed.

*Lilly
I have trouble beating Elder guardian purifier (my first guardian attempt).
cant seem to dodge when he flew and throw his weapon on the ground 2 shot me quickly before i can use my flask.I have about 4.4k HP and 24k dps on KB. Any advice?
I want to try out kinetic blast but dont really like the magic find stuff, i rather use items with stats that helps me in combat. Can i play this build just with "normal" items or would that be a waste?
"
Chillchil a écrit :
cant seem to dodge when he flew and throw his weapon on the ground 2 shot me quickly before i can use my flask.I have about 4.4k HP and 24k dps on KB. Any advice?

This build is not meant for doing bosses or any endgame content, it's just for farming low-mid tier maps and get currency, my opinion.
Another map that I think was missing in the "good maps to run" list is definitely the waste pools map. This one is also based around the sewers layout like the toxic sewers.
Thanks for the amazing guide. I'm aiming to do the same thing as thien, running elder UGS.

With the speed I'm going, I'm trying to figure out a good item filter. Would anybody happen to have a good item filter to share if my goal is to just sustain and run Elder UGS? My current filter keeps picking up low value uniques, so I'm trying to minimize my downtime having to pick things up.
Hey thi3n thanks for the great guide. I used your build last season to great success. I just have a question about the chest. I was looking at MF wanders at the top of the ladder and noticed a lot of them playing with Greed's Embrace over QOTF. I'm just curious as to your thoughts on GE and perhaps substituting it for QOTF.

Edit: Also in regards to incursions do you do them or skip them when farming things like BC or UGS?
Dernière édition par Pink31, le 25 juin 2018 13:02:56
Hey guys! I'm pretty new to the game and I just wanted to know around which level should I be switching to wands and kinetic blast?
"
Leveling is super rough following your guide. Running Barrage and KB to level with 2x Twyzels, Lochtonial, Tabula, thief's torment, etc - and barrage dmg isn't even above 1.5k. Pretty much spending 5-10 minutes killing a boss and dying a ton. Pushing forward, but it's rough
I'm going to be overhauling the leveling section of this guide later this league as this is a common complaint.

"
This build has been pretty good so far as a clearspeed build and is surprisingly not too expensive to get started. Thanks for the guide.

When it comes to leveling I did what I always do on Ranger characters and went blade vortex until level 65. I used Reverberating Rod in a pseudo 4 link and then switched to Eclipse Solaris and ran blade vortex in a 4 link. Pair this with any generic uniques that give bonuses to physical damage like belt of the deceiver and the build has plenty of damage until you switch over to KB/Barrage. With blade vortex I ran Spell Echo, Physical to Lightning, and inc aoe/conc effect while running blasphemy warlords mark and Herald of Ice. Blade vortex doesn't really benefit from what our tree is going but the damage is good on it's own so it'll at least get you through leveling.
While this is an interesting idea I want people to experience wanding without having to go Sunder or BV - I think the new Power Siphon is a great in-between ability to get you to Blood Aqueduct with a little bit of a struggle but once you get there transitioning into KB/Barrage is probably going to be the way to go. Like I mention above I'll be overhauling the leveling section of the guide later this league.

"
Hey guys, could use some help. Got past leveling and have begun mapping, I'm getting decimated.

Barrage does a whopping 800 damage at level 72, and isn't viable for any single target dmg period. That's in a 4 link like he has his current setup. I've got most of the recommended gear, and am buying Uber lab runs (if I can ever survive the traps). How did you guys get over this hump? Ty
The barrage in my current setup isn't for single target - it's to knockback people to walls so kinetic blast kills them.

"
*Lilly
fixed in the guide thanks

"
I really do not recommend this build for bossing/single target. This is a speed mapper. Skipping bosses is sometimes acceptable if you're moving fast enough.

"
I want to try out kinetic blast but dont really like the magic find stuff, i rather use items with stats that helps me in combat. Can i play this build just with "normal" items or would that be a waste?
This is a really common question and while I don't recommend a "normal" wander for endgame content it can be done with a heavy currency investment. I am actually in the process of buying gear for a single target wander since this question seems to arise so often. Here's a sample of some of the gear I'll be using:

"
Another map that I think was missing in the "good maps to run" list is definitely the waste pools map. This one is also based around the sewers layout like the toxic sewers.
Added thank you!

"
Thanks for the amazing guide. I'm aiming to do the same thing as thien, running elder UGS.

With the speed I'm going, I'm trying to figure out a good item filter. Would anybody happen to have a good item filter to share if my goal is to just sustain and run Elder UGS? My current filter keeps picking up low value uniques, so I'm trying to minimize my downtime having to pick things up.
I would use https://www.filterblade.xyz and customize it to your needs. I generally start with Uber Strict and customize it from there.

"
Hey thi3n thanks for the great guide. I used your build last season to great success. I just have a question about the chest. I was looking at MF wanders at the top of the ladder and noticed a lot of them playing with Greed's Embrace over QOTF. I'm just curious as to your thoughts on GE and perhaps substituting it for QOTF.

Edit: Also in regards to incursions do you do them or skip them when farming things like BC or UGS?

I do incursions and use Vaal Breach to deal with pesky architects that don't stand near walls. Greeds is great for those trying to go all out with Quant. Like I mention throughout the guide and the videos it's really a balance between quant/speed/power/survivability and greeds does offer some things that you're trying to min/max. I'll add this to the in-depth section for Chest.

"
Hey guys! I'm pretty new to the game and I just wanted to know around which level should I be switching to wands and kinetic blast?
I do it at 28 but I'll be overhauling the leveling section later this league. I am undecided on how I want to do the leveling section but I'm leaning towards using Power Siphon until Blood Aqueducts.

I can't figure out how to take down omnitect. I already have a vaal breach, but his invulnability stage makes it so my vaal breach already ran out. Would I need 2 vaal breach?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires