[3.1] UberDan's INSANE Flicker Strike! HC viable, 8k+ HP, sanic clearspeed

I don't think the Taming would work. We wear elemental focus so we do not inflict status ailments on the enemies.
Loving the build so far, but I can't seem to find any sort of mana sustain in the gear or PoB.

Currently using Thief's torment, but I'd like to switch into my actual rings, but can't because I don't see any mana leech anywhere.
Dernière édition par Xanthochroid, le 26 janv. 2018 09:39:06
Damn thats bad :( but still. look the taming gives 60 ele damage in total wich is like opal ring with t1-t2 wed roll. additionally it gives 40 to all ele res (wooping 120) in total and all the res gained is equal so its awsome for wise oak. again only thing its lacking is life. is it that important? you cant find an opal ring with t1-t2 wed roll and even 100 ele res for less than a mirror (and the taming has not 100 but 120 EQUAL res)
"
Xanthochroid a écrit :
Loving the build so far, but I can't seem to find any sort of mana sustain in the gear or PoB.

Currently using Thief's torment, but I'd like to switch into my actual rings, but can't because I don't see any mana leech anywhere.

he has 1 mana leech node on tree. look closley
"
marajugatank a écrit :
"
Xanthochroid a écrit :

he has 1 mana leech node on tree. look closley

Ahh you're right, not sure how I missed that.
Finally a flicker strike build that looks appealing to me!So tired of seeing oro's and terminus builds.Whats the best way to level this build as?
Trying this build and having quite some fun with it!
I leveled deathlessly with Molten Strike and Ewar's Mirage which is basically all you need.
Just go for something like MS-EWAD-EleFocus-Ancestral Call-Fortify-Faster Attacks/Multistrike and the 2 Wildfire Threshold jewels along with a thief's torment and you should be able to facetank everything until maps. Id also recommend running labs ASAP with Molten Strike.
Anyway, thanks for sharing this build!
Just switched from Ono-Goroshi to this version and I like it alot.

But getting stunned is so annoying. Can't imagine playing this without Soul of the Brine King honestly. (Or am I missing something?)

edit: Just did plenty of chimera and hydra runs with Brine King. Went much smoother.
Dernière édition par schnaxxel, le 27 janv. 2018 11:44:33
"
GareBear a écrit :
Finally a flicker strike build that looks appealing to me!So tired of seeing oro's and terminus builds.Whats the best way to level this build as?

I'd just go full Molten strike, use the exact same gem setup, but simply use MS and 2 Wildfire jewels.

Also HEAVILY suggest using the Cauteriser 2H axe as soon as you can get it, the damage it gives for MS is absolutely ridiculous.
hey guy si recently started to move into this build from oni goroshi, and it seemed to be lacking heavily on damage, im not sure if i am missing something, my profile is open, if anyone is willing to tell me what can i do or upgrade to change it ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires