[3.1] UberDan's INSANE Flicker Strike! HC viable, 8k+ HP, sanic clearspeed

"
Basically_Aldin a écrit :
Build is preforming fantastically. Only missing the lycosidae atm. Grinding some currency to buy one.

Did you run into mana problems at all? I notice that on boss fights I seem to run out. How did you solve this? Mind taking a look at my pieces to see.

Im also noticing the mana issue. We dont leech fast enough and im constantly waiting for mana leech especially vs bosses.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
One question: Why not ditch the sword and use a Gemini Claw with 25% chance to bleed master craft? It has a way better implicit (solves the aforementioned Mana issues) and gives additional Life on hit (which compliments the leech). Attack speed is similar.

Tradeoff: You waste one of the flat ele damage mods for the Bleed, but you gain a mini Thief's Torment on your weapon.

Thoughts?
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
Basically_Aldin a écrit :
Did you run into mana problems at all? I notice that on boss fights I seem to run out. How did you solve this? Mind taking a look at my pieces to see.

I had mana issues in the beginning when my DPS was too low. I specced into 2 Mana Leech nodes to solve it. Later when my DPS grew higher, I dropped one of the Mana Leech nodes.

"
demondied1 a écrit :
Decided to buy some gear for the build and give it a whirl. Was looking around poe.trade for +1 frenzy red trails but couldnt find any for sale online or offline so I bought a normal pair and set up a woop for any new +1s for sale. Decided to yolo vaal my only pair and this happened :D

Couldn't be happier! This makes up for the bad luck ive had in the past few days for sure.

LUCKY! It took me 42 Vaals until I got +1 Frenzy...

"
cocomoloco a écrit :
One question: Why not ditch the sword and use a Gemini Claw with 25% chance to bleed master craft? It has a way better implicit (solves the aforementioned Mana issues) and gives additional Life on hit (which compliments the leech). Attack speed is similar.

Tradeoff: You waste one of the flat ele damage mods for the Bleed, but you gain a mini Thief's Torment on your weapon.

Thoughts?

Yeah, a well rolled Claw will probably be better for this build but when you can get a great sword for 1-10ex, you'll have to pay a Mirror for a similar Claw... Same for Sword vs. Claw Abyss Jewels.

Go for it if you can afford it.
Dernière édition par Zoxjib, le 19 janv. 2018 07:10:57
What end-game bosses do you guys feel comfortable doing on this build? I mean Elder Guardians, The Elder, tier 16 map bosses, The Shaper, the Abyssal Liches, etc?
Rocking the following gear. At the moment level 80, seems to be good on yellow maps. I'm struggling a little with red maps. I think the changes I need to make are shield (still collecting currency to do this). I've also opted the use a biscos and inspired learning while I grind some levels before hitting red maps. Any feedback on improvements? My damage seems to be only 300K while yours in PoB is 1.1M

Spoiler
Dernière édition par Basically_Aldin, le 19 janv. 2018 15:22:45
"
Hookt a écrit :
What end-game bosses do you guys feel comfortable doing on this build? I mean Elder Guardians, The Elder, tier 16 map bosses, The Shaper, the Abyssal Liches, etc?

Atziri/Uber Atziri is possible if you swap to a different skill during the reflective Mirror phase.

I haven't tried Shaper yet because I mostly farm Channel, but I think it's possible. It might be easier with some other main skill. With a Claw you can facetank the whole fight...

Minotaur, Chimera and Hydra were very easy and safe. Phoenix is a bit tough because I wasn't able to face-tank his Cyclone. T13 Core Malachai and T15 Brine King are tough because they have invulnerability phase.

Everything else is a complete breeze regardless of map mods.
Dernière édition par Zoxjib, le 20 janv. 2018 10:24:53
Hey BullHorn :)

i have only one question :) which ascendancy should i use first ? and can i lvl with flicker when i am 43 and have the Foil? :)
Hi there! any sugestion for my char? exept swaping my bleed ring, will cast exalteds to get bleed on my sword later on so i use ring in mean while but my tool dmg dps is really bad atm :/
I can't seem to find the passive tree :/
Build update:
- Just hit level 90, total life = 6100, PoB dps = 850K
- Successfully transitioned into red maps, no real struggles on t11-t14.
- Currently done 2x Hydra (no deaths), 1x Phoenix 4 deaths.
- With this level of dps mana issues don't seem to be a problem.
- I'm wondering where else I can make upgrades, gear is as follows:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires