[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

"
slicchabib a écrit :
Much better stuffs u got.Your amulet give a lot of dps i guess but u lack one thing on it, %ES.I would say its must to have because u cant get %ES on your rings anymore.I see u got an elder belt too, did u buy it like this?With multimod?Because u know we dont need life on it. :) If u have more money then u should multimodding one more time.Otherwise its already a much better gear, the only thing u lack is the clarity jewel.After the hotfix its still bis for us, gives a lot of ES.
Ohh and after 2 lvl u can get another jewel socket, get it, wander loves flat eledmg jewels or u can put your clarity jewel there.

Really thank you for giving your time :D Thanks man!
I am grateful for the very good writing.

But I want you to take question....

I followed your build. my dps is so low... (in some jems level low )

It is about twice as low as your dps.....

I do not know what's worng. Can you take a look at my build?

my pob link

https://pastebin.com/ZzrgAV1D

Once again thank you for your writing.

good build does everything
POB shaper dps = 1.2 mill
could get higher with barrage enchant on helm (about 1.4-1.5mill)
jewels really help i chaos spammed 2 elder stygians to try and get str/res/4-7% flask effect mod but couldnt get it so i had to get some jewels with strength to use DoFL other wise dps could get to 1.5mill shaper with Flat Lighning & Crit multi jewels (only have 1 jewel with ES/Multi/Flat Lightning, the rest have ES/Res/Flat Lightning)

90% phys reduction
6.4kES with Watcher's Eye & Bisco's
Can someone look my profile and help me. İ cant open pastebins because ssl error and cant found any fix of this. İ think i need remove some damage mods and put deffensive mods but idk which ones i must remove and take.

Also i can't buy a watchers eye and i was using 6 link 600 es regalia and saw a 1 fusing shaped regalia with cool looking es mod and i think i can craft some es on it 6 socketed accidentally wanna try it 5 linked and its nearly same with my 600 es one with es on kill but idk which one is more ideal me at this point 5.300 es with shaped 5.500 es with 600 es one and im keep dying stucked on 89lvl

regalias

Spoiler

my equipment

Spoiler

im bad at currency gaining have 2 ex and 40 chaos now started at harbinger and never exalted anything. Every face on exalted orb winking me and says " Use me on this shaped regalia which you don't have any idea on it and what can you possibly gain on this."
Dernière édition par Undicesimo, le 6 févr. 2018 18:58:26
"
jth0910 a écrit :
I am grateful for the very good writing.

But I want you to take question....

I followed your build. my dps is so low... (in some jems level low )

It is about twice as low as your dps.....

I do not know what's worng. Can you take a look at my build?

my pob link

https://pastebin.com/ZzrgAV1D

Once again thank you for your writing.

Your gear is not bad, rings and amulet are quite optimal, nice helmet enchant.The only thing i can mention is your wand, it lacks crit, thats a huge loss, and still need some level.(more jewel sockets)
"
Undicesimo a écrit :
Can someone look my profile and help me. İ cant open pastebins because ssl error and cant found any fix of this. İ think i need remove some damage mods and put deffensive mods but idk which ones i must remove and take.

Also i can't buy a watchers eye and i was using 6 link 600 es regalia and saw a 1 fusing shaped regalia with cool looking es mod and i think i can craft some es on it 6 socketed accidentally wanna try it 5 linked and its nearly same with my 600 es one with es on kill but idk which one is more ideal me at this point 5.300 es with shaped 5.500 es with 600 es one and im keep dying stucked on 89lvl

regalias

Spoiler

my equipment

Spoiler

im bad at currency gaining have 2 ex and 40 chaos now started at harbinger and never exalted anything. Every face on exalted orb winking me and says " Use me on this shaped regalia which you don't have any idea on it and what can you possibly gain on this."

First thing first, you use the same wand like me (almost the same) so u should get intelligence on every piece of gear, and u dont have.I have over 800 int and i have 8K ES, and over 2 million dps on shaper.(in pob) But your wand doesnt have the best rolls, i mean everythings ok but the lightning to spells doesnt give u even a bit of dps.I would reroll it asap to flat lightning dmg.So the main problem that u are playin with a "howa wand" but u dont stack int.Int would give u more ES-Mana-Dps.(mana is important if u have clarity watchers eye)
Thanks for your answer it helps a lot. İ basicly copied your skill tree and buy an amulet like yours with my nearly all money. Put ring just for res and turn back my 6link regalia because it has res and i cant cap res without it. But i was have a problem with mana after all auras and i fix that with reduced wrath enchant vertex. Am i must buy a helm with int and es like you? İ cant buy a level 4 enlighten now and i think vertex helps about this mana reservation think. İm prety new in poe and bought my wand at poe trade like that for 3ex. How can i upgrade it? Can i change a stat which multicrafted. Only multicraft cost 2ex. İts looklike im stingy sorry for that but its because im new at game and dont know making currency.

(Thank again)
If u cant buy lvl4 enlighten then dont buy a helm like mine, vertex is still good for our build.A rare helm with high ES and int definetely better, but yeah, costs more...Yeah, u have to go to elreon and for a scouring, remove the crafted mods, then u have to pay 2ex for another multimod.Sure this one costs too, but u will have more flat lightning dmg after that.
Ohh and u have one free space on your amulet, u can craft a prefix on it.Craft lightning dmg to attacks or flat ES.
Dernière édition par slicchabib, le 10 févr. 2018 09:31:05
Maybe someone already ask but, why heald of ice instead of thunder? Is it for shaterring?
İm looking for watchers eye but es/penetration ones are 90ex now. İs buying lowest price es one make sence? Or which stat is good expect penetration?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires