[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

Upgrade your shield, the ES on it is quite low. I would go for at least 300 ES on a shield. Also votex twirl has no ES. The ES on your chest can be higher but I guess it's not that bad. Getting a clarity watcher jewel will add a lot of ES also, but they are expensive.
First:Chimera is a bitch, its not the best guardian from the 4, u need to know what is he doin and when.And if u know how to deal with chimera then maybe your dps is too low.I saw your tree, u dont have enough jewel sockets, that means u lack a lot of flat dmg jewel, they are givin a lot dps to us and u dont have the conqueror jewel either, nor the alchemyst node.(+1 projectile to barrage with dying sun)
Hi! My wander has now gotten to lvl 91 and my planned tree is for lvl 93. I made some changes from the OP tree and took a different route that I feel is a bit stronger, espcially if you struggle a little with your ES like me and can't afford the clarity watchers eye! I think spending passives to get the pierce cluster is overkill, from my experience your KB will never feel weak, thus I drop dmg on full life and put pierce gem instead.

My Tree: http://poeurl.com/bKNh

I would love feedback on my passive tree? Maybe someone has another solution? :)

With this setup I end up fully resi capped and about 2 mill dps on shaper, with a vinktar instead of quicksilver it goes up to 2,3 mill. Sitting on 7,9k es, which feels safe. A clarity watcher's eye would of course boost it a lot! A watcher's eye with lightnining penetration is also huge and not too pricy! It will provide more dps than almost any rare jewel.

For people that struggle with gear, using a Wise oak flask is very solid to cap out your resistances. As a pathfinder the uptime is close to infinite and it provides about 50 resistance. Also, the DPS gain is equal to a watchers eye if lightning is ur highest resistance :)

Getting the +3 projectiles from ur Dying sun is key, I recommend everyone to buy an elder belt and spend some alc/scours untill you hit increased flask effect. It is way more efficient than using a gem slot for conquerors potency!

Also a sidenote: Damage gain from Vinktar's and Atziri's Promise promise is not too far apart, at least for my character. However, atziris has more charges and is easier to play around :)

Gear:

Dernière édition par slickepinnen, le 27 janv. 2018 07:52:44
would you be able to look over my character and let me know where i can improve please? ive been following your build as closely as i can and i absolutely love it.. am currently level 91. THANKS MAN!
"
RastaCourage a écrit :
would you be able to look over my character and let me know where i can improve please? ive been following your build as closely as i can and i absolutely love it.. am currently level 91. THANKS MAN!

Hi :) Ill write what I would change based on my perspective!

Flasks: Roll one flask for curse immunity, helps immensly while mapping!

Auras: I see you use Wrath, Discipline and Herald of Ice with only enlighten lvl 2. You must be on really low mana, which sucks bcz KB costs a lot. Buy a lvl 3 corrupted enlighten, they are cheap. You might also wanna put 1 passive into 4% reduced reserved mana (its at CI passive)

shield link: U probably benefit more from having a CWDT-Immortal Call - Inc duration for safety

Barrage link: Your barrage link is pretty bad. The 4 most important are Barrage - WED - Damage on full life - Elemental focus. After that you could use Slower Projectiles and Added lightning/Lightning Pen. Changing ur barrage link will improve ur dmg a lot.

Curse: Probably Elemental Weakness is better than Assasin's mark.

Passive tree: Achemist nodes + a jewel called Conquerors efficiency makes ur dying sun give +3 projectiles instead of 2, this boosts ur dmg a lot. You can also get an Elder belt with this mod:
it doesn't have to be a stygian belt, you can get an Elder Heavy belt to help solve ur strenght problems :) Just make sure you roll the flask effectiveness mod.

Finally: Remove unnesscary gems like lvl 20 CWDT and Culling strike. Instead link ur Vaal Grace and Vaal Disciplince to increased Duration. Focus on the important gems and not niche ones! :)

Dernière édition par slickepinnen, le 26 janv. 2018 18:51:37
"
Upgrade your shield, the ES on it is quite low. I would go for at least 300 ES on a shield. Also votex twirl has no ES. The ES on your chest can be higher but I guess it's not that bad. Getting a clarity watcher jewel will add a lot of ES also, but they are expensive.

I bought a new ring and I still can't do chimera or maybe I'm just bad at the game. Anyway, I'm planning to buy the watcher's jewel but planning to buy 2 of them since the one with the wrath and clarity together is so expensive, I'm just gonna buy 2 separate jewels with both mods on it. So, which one should I buy first? The clarity one? Or the Wrath one? I'm thinking about changing my tree also and buy a new chest I guess.
U cant apply 2 watchers eye, stays on the jewel too:limited to 1 .Get the clarity one, that gives 1k ES.(for me at least) Dont change your chest, just if u can afford another one with not too much investment, 590 ES is already good.But change your shield, if u want more ES, for at least 300 ES shield.Try to get an elder based stygian belt with flask effect mod, then u can change your conqueror potency jewel to a nice flat dmg jewel.I would say to check my tree, but its not optimal for u, because u dont stack int like me.

Ohh btw today i did every guardian and shaper too without death, it was quite ez, shaper was dead after 4-5 sec facetanking (even the slam and the beam too).Last thing i want to do is uber atziri, we´ll see how it goes.
Dernière édition par slicchabib, le 27 janv. 2018 09:11:15
"
slicchabib a écrit :
U cant apply 2 watchers eye, stays on the jewel too:limited to 1 .Get the clarity one, that gives 1k ES.(for me at least) Dont change your chest, just if u can afford another one with not too much investment, 590 ES is already good.But change your shield, if u want more ES, for at least 300 ES shield.Try to get an elder based stygian belt with flask effect mod, then u can change your conqueror potency jewel to a nice flat dmg jewel.I would say to check my tree, but its not optimal for u, because u dont stack int like me.

Ohh btw today i did every guardian and shaper too without death, it was quite ez, shaper was dead after 4-5 sec facetanking (even the slam and the beam too).Last thing i want to do is uber atziri, we´ll see how it goes.

I recommend putting on anti reflect pantheon for uber atziri :) or u might end up killing urself hehe
"
slicchabib a écrit :

This is now my set up. I changed my tree also. What do u think should I go for next? Don't have the jewel yet tho. Any suggestions to my set up? :D
Much better stuffs u got.Your amulet give a lot of dps i guess but u lack one thing on it, %ES.I would say its must to have because u cant get %ES on your rings anymore.I see u got an elder belt too, did u buy it like this?With multimod?Because u know we dont need life on it. :) If u have more money then u should multimodding one more time.Otherwise its already a much better gear, the only thing u lack is the clarity jewel.After the hotfix its still bis for us, gives a lot of ES.
Ohh and after 2 lvl u can get another jewel socket, get it, wander loves flat eledmg jewels or u can put your clarity jewel there.
Dernière édition par slicchabib, le 28 janv. 2018 12:24:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires