[3.1] Champion Flicker Strike (Golden Rule-Red Trail Combo) - [Gameplay Video added]

"
Qyenoh a écrit :
"
LiquidPirateCat a écrit :
Hey, currently saving up currency to get the core uniques and try this build, I love one handed flicker because of its speed

One question tho: are the helmet and gloves with one abyssal socket viable or is 2 needed for dps?

Oh, and a suggestion, maybe you can add like a priority list for uniques in terms of survivabilty/damage increase.

Looking forward to those videos :)

Totally viable if you just go with Starkonja and a rare gloves or even maligaro's. But if you can get the helm with 2 abyssal socket it will be better than starkonja as you can socket 2 jewels with flat life to cover the life loss from starkonja and 6 (2x3) potential dps mods from the jewels, +all res and spirit burst for xtra clearspeed. I just want to be stun immune using the stun avoidance mods from the abyss jewels and i needed at least 8 abyssal sockets to achieve that so i went for tombfist with 2 sockets as well XD, currently at 104% stun avoidance lol..yeah i know the traditional jewels with %life and damage mods are still better for this one but those are pricey af

Okay I see, thanks for the quick answer!
Is stun a big issue or why do you go for immunity?
Another question: Is a 5L Kintsugi good enough for clear speed or should I just use Tabula before I can get a 6L ?
Also: When did you start using flicker? As soon as you could equip the boots I imagine?
"
LiquidPirateCat a écrit :

Okay I see, thanks for the quick answer!
Is stun a big issue or why do you go for immunity?
Another question: Is a 5L Kintsugi good enough for clear speed or should I just use Tabula before I can get a 6L ?
Also: When did you start using flicker? As soon as you could equip the boots I imagine?

Well stun is big deal with flicker strike builds as it will stop you from flickering/dealing damage/leeching and will be much vulnerable in taking damage. But you'll have high dodge/evasion anyway so u'll rarely get hit so you'll be fine not being immune with it.
I switch around lv72 once i get to equip my weapon with bleeding on hit mod. You'll be fine with just Tabula at earlier levels.
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
added Shaped Gorge run. Will add higher content gameplay vids as i got there.
i make that stuff with White Wind ( profile open character JumpBleedPoisonRepeat ) anyway its low on dmg with high tier maps and some map mods. Better way to do that its find Chaos convert sword/claw ( elder i think ) with flat chaos dmg and use new up god for poison resist. anyway u must use Bloodgrip in any way. P.S. Dont try use 90% convers from phys, coz mele phys supp gives damngodtier dmg to bleed on you.
I hope u can understand what i wanna say, i'm just russian-talking dumb.
"
lEdwardNewgatel a écrit :
i make that stuff with White Wind ( profile open character JumpBleedPoisonRepeat ) anyway its low on dmg with high tier maps and some map mods. Better way to do that its find Chaos convert sword/claw ( elder i think ) with flat chaos dmg and use new up god for poison resist. anyway u must use Bloodgrip in any way. P.S. Dont try use 90% convers from phys, coz mele phys supp gives damngodtier dmg to bleed on you.

ummmm as i mentioned in the intro it's a pure cold damage build and not a conversion build, it do have a bit of phys damage just enough to proc bleed. I don't feel the need to use blood grip as im doing just fine with my regen/leech and the life on hit from my weapon helps.
as for your low damage, for a start white wind is just too gimmicky imo, a rare one hand with crit/ias/crit will be always be much better and you can craft bleed on hit on them via vagan lv7 (or implicit mod if using dragoon sword) voidheart is just a terrible ring for this build unless ur taking advantage of the poison stuff as well. Going MoM also takes alot of investments with just a little bit of benefit. Man ur build is just different from this one although we're using both red trail and the jewel for frenzy generation, im doing just fine dps/defense wise up to T11 so far (no higher maps yet :( ).

You can actually play this as trickster as well, just get rid of white wind and get urself a decent rare weapon with bleed on hit, use same tree as mine just change the starting point and you'll be fine XD.
Added T13 Core Map run
Made this build....come to find out I can not sustain flicker strike at all. Followed everything that was shown.....what a waste of currency.
"
friksexy a écrit :
Made this build....come to find out I can not sustain flicker strike at all. Followed everything that was shown.....what a waste of currency.

mind posting your gear/tree/pob link. maybe i can help, im doing just fine up to T15 maps.
"
Qyenoh a écrit :
"

ummmm as i mentioned in the intro it's a pure cold damage build and not a conversion build, it do have a bit of phys damage just enough to proc bleed. I don't feel the need to use blood grip as im doing just fine with my regen/leech and the life on hit from my weapon helps.
as for your low damage, for a start white wind is just too gimmicky imo, a rare one hand with crit/ias/crit will be always be much better and you can craft bleed on hit on them via vagan lv7 (or implicit mod if using dragoon sword) voidheart is just a terrible ring for this build unless ur taking advantage of the poison stuff as well. Going MoM also takes alot of investments with just a little bit of benefit. Man ur build is just different from this one although we're using both red trail and the jewel for frenzy generation, im doing just fine dps/defense wise up to T11 so far (no higher maps yet :( ).

You can actually play this as trickster as well, just get rid of white wind and get urself a decent rare weapon with bleed on hit, use same tree as mine just change the starting point and you'll be fine XD.

acl i wanna do that from the start ( find nice1 elem dagger for dat and craft bleed chance already ). For map clearing its good and fast build but for bosses real pain -_-
"

acl i wanna do that from the start ( find nice1 elem dagger for dat and craft bleed chance already ). For map clearing its good and fast build but for bosses real pain -_-

as you can see on my T13 run i dont have any problems with bosses, same up to T15 i'm just alching and go (except for ele reflect mods and no regen).....i checked your profile/gears...the main difference with our build is that i focused mainly on one type of ele damage which is cold. My tree and all my gears and jewels are optimized for cold damage wherein yours are of multiple types. for example my amulet is awesome for cold damage dealing builds offensive/defensive wise, my jewels have cold damage to attacks and cold damage to claws compared to your jewels which are just bad (you have ice bite and added cold damage support but your gears and jewels are not optimized for cold damage). Maybe if you focus on just one ele damage and try to optimize your tree and gear in dealing such type of element might solve your dps problem with bosses.

for reference
PoB Link for my Current Level: https://pastebin.com/GdajjdEj
Dealing 400k Sustained Shaper DPS and around 600k with flasks up.
Dernière édition par Qyenoh, le 27 déc. 2017 16:07:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires