[3.1] Champion Flicker Strike (Golden Rule-Red Trail Combo) - [Gameplay Video added]

"
SinelFall a écrit :
"
Qyenoh a écrit :
"
SinelFall a écrit :
Just a small note to make;
this build actually never reaches the 121 int required for gemini claw with the displayed pob/items.

Also I still don't see ancestral call used anywhere in the build guide. That being said it works just fine without it too.

I dont know if you really checked the PoB link posted on the first page or you just take a glance on it. If you really looked into it you'll see that the ring used dont have any suffixes on it (just life and WED) and jewel slots are still empty, and the build already have 114 int, so it can easilt reach the required int np. Anyway theres an updated pob link in the 2nd page for my current lvl and equips.
As for ancestral call, i'm clearing just fine without it... and imo theres no need for it as it won't really help you in boss fights. But then again feel free to use it if you feel like using it. :)

I did check. I built a character based on this guide (lv89 currently) and I didn't realize that the int wasnt there until after I had already bought all the gear. I wasn't looking for it since it wasn't mentioned so I figured I would mention it.

Noted
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
"
friksexy a écrit :
"
Qyenoh a écrit :
"
friksexy a écrit :
Made this build....come to find out I can not sustain flicker strike at all. Followed everything that was shown.....what a waste of currency.

mind posting your gear/tree/pob link. maybe i can help, im doing just fine up to T15 maps.

I followed the build in the tree to every single spot in the tree. So that isn't the problem, I got the core uniques for the build and the rares were with the suggested stats. I can't post my gear anymore because I done sold it all. I followed everything and it just wouldn't sustain flicker for me. Every once in a while I could spam it for 3-4 seconds but then it would just stop because it couldn't sustain the frenzy charges and it would get me killed.
I played Oro Flicker last league and it was killer and I loved it so I know how to run a flicker build, this one just didn't work for me.

You clearly missed something. I'm 87 and I have had no problem sustaining Flickerstrike with this build. The only time I did was because I accidentally still had bleed flasks equipped after switching over to Flicker so I was canceling my own bleed.
"
Coldfear22 a écrit :

I followed the build in the tree to every single spot in the tree. So that isn't the problem, I got the core uniques for the build and the rares were with the suggested stats. I can't post my gear anymore because I done sold it all. I followed everything and it just wouldn't sustain flicker for me. Every once in a while I could spam it for 3-4 seconds but then it would just stop because it couldn't sustain the frenzy charges and it would get me killed.
I played Oro Flicker last league and it was killer and I loved it so I know how to run a flicker build, this one just didn't work for me.

@friksexy
if you followed the build correctly i can assure you that you'll sustain flicker just fine....anyway one of the reasons that was overlooked most of the time is mana sustain, its possible that you run out of mana (if you're not using gemini claw) thats why you stopped fickering or it's also possible that you got stunlocked.
Dernière édition par Qyenoh, le 6 janv. 2018 11:26:17
Nice build) I used Slayer, cold penetration, Hyrri's Ire and I dont have problem with bleeding) I have more damage, but lose 500 hp) Farm T15 (not all), uberlab) I think headhunter is nice for this build, but its very expensive((

Qyenoh, what in my gear I need upgrade for more up clearspeed maps?
Не торопись, а то успеешь.
"
ivantutynin a écrit :
Nice build) I used Slayer, cold penetration, Hyrri's Ire and I dont have problem with bleeding) I have more damage, but lose 500 hp) Farm T15 (not all), uberlab) I think headhunter is nice for this build, but its very expensive((

Qyenoh, what in my gear I need upgrade for more up clearspeed maps?

You're pretty much set, upgrades for your gear will be costly from now on
- for a start you can change your Quicksilver flask for a Diamond flask
- Lv21 gems (esp Added cold and IceBite)
- Hypothermia will give you more dps than cold pen as enemies will always be perma chill
- for jewels try to get the same jewels your using (Added Cold/Life/Added Cold to Claw) with 4th dps affix (% attack speed when you crit recently/Crit Multi etc.)
- Better Claw with Crit Multi and the Shaper Mod - "2-4 cold damage per 10 dexterity"
- Rings with Opal Base
- Belt with an Elder/Shaper mods
- +1 max frenzy on your amulet and boots
Dernière édition par Qyenoh, le 8 janv. 2018 07:52:08
What 6th gem i can use if i'm slayer with impact? :D
"
RRimus a écrit :
What 6th gem i can use if i'm slayer with impact? :D

Cold Pen or Ruthless...even ancetrsl call will do for extra fun XD, then swap to ruthless for bosses
Im at lvl91 now and its working very well for me. I changed a few things which i think mad the build even better. If u wanna look at it: https://pastebin.com/ByvTgJuw
"
TheSniper580 a écrit :
Im at lvl91 now and its working very well for me. I changed a few things which i think mad the build even better. If u wanna look at it: https://pastebin.com/ByvTgJuw

I see you went for VP, and you didnt get Soul Raker Node...hmmmm have you tried without VP and with Soul Raker Node? that way you'll free the mana leech node near VP. Otherwise looks good, if you have inspiring jewel you can slot it at the ranger area and take survivalist or acuity for extra fun XD
"
Qyenoh a écrit :
"
TheSniper580 a écrit :

I see you went for VP, and you didnt get Soul Raker Node...hmmmm have you tried without VP and with Soul Raker Node? that way you'll free the mana leech node near VP. Otherwise looks good, if you have inspiring jewel you can slot it at the ranger area and take survivalist or acuity for extra fun XD

SOunds interesting will try it :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires