[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
Maelzel a écrit :

This is my gear in this moment and I would like advice of what to improve.

One of your rings has no flat phys, and your amulet has no flat phys. Save up for a better sword, and get a taste of hate. Also your boots have really low life and one of your rings has no life. Those are a no go.

Also, you need accuracy. None of your gear has any, so your chance to hit is going to be really low.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but all your gear needs replacing.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 28 janv. 2018 18:52:27

hi id like to ask what should i upgrade next except for the off-hand cause im working on it, id like to ask if the main hand is okey? or naah thaks

good build btw i like it like super super like it
Hi, I gotta say thank you for this build, this is the first league I play at all, and before this one I tried a couple more builds, but this one has been the most satisfying to play so far. I killed my first shaper a while ago, something I couldn't do with my other chars. Feels so good, thanks!

This is my setup:

I know I can upgrade things, but this is all I could afford, still able to kill Shaper so I guess good enough :D
Dernière édition par MayangoDelNorte, le 29 janv. 2018 03:47:46
"

hi id like to ask what should i upgrade next except for the off-hand cause im working on it, id like to ask if the main hand is okey? or naah thaks

First you should upgrade your Main hand weapon, its AS is too low. It should have at least 1.9 AS imo.

Review your abyss jewel, flat damage with mace attack doesn't work on this build because the fact mace is your offhand and that obviously doesn't perform Reave/Blade Flurry.

Also you should get as many Crit Multiplier (on your jewel, ring, amulet...) as good.
Dernière édition par moonaz, le 29 janv. 2018 05:25:13
"
MayangoDelNorte a écrit :
Hi, I gotta say thank you for this build, this is the first league I play at all, and before this one I tried a couple more builds, but this one has been the most satisfying to play so far. I killed my first shaper a while ago, something I couldn't do with my other chars. Feels so good, thanks!

This is my setup:

I know I can upgrade things, but this is all I could afford, still able to kill Shaper so I guess good enough :D

Corsair based is not the bis for this build coz u will need a tons of Critical Multiplier. So you can replace it with a good foil.

Get physical flat damage as many as possible on the rings/amulet/jewels. U can craft good ring (certainly, Steel Ring base) with some Essences.

3 things you will need for this builds (importance is in order):

1. Physical Flat Damage
2. Critical Multiplier (about 450%)
3. Accuracy (90% at least)
Dernière édition par moonaz, le 29 janv. 2018 05:32:57
"
moonaz a écrit :
"

First you should upgrade your Main hand weapon, its AS is too low. It should have at least 1.9 AS imo.

Review your abyss jewel, flat damage with mace attack doesn't work on this build because the fact mace is your offhand and that obviously doesn't perform Reave/Blade Flurry.

Also you should get as many Crit Multiplier (on your jewel, ring, amulet...) as good.

hi sir last, when do we respec brutal blade?
Can someone link search sample for stat stick of poetrade? I don't know what mods to select when searching for best stat stick.

Thanks.
"
"
moonaz a écrit :
"

hi sir last, when do we respec brutal blade?

Brutal Blade is good, there's no reason for not to use that point.

This point gives you %physical damage, strength for life, attack speed. You need a tons of physical damage (because this is a convertion build) and attack speed (Reave and Blade Flurry need high AS due to its mechanics).
Dernière édition par moonaz, le 29 janv. 2018 20:56:53
"
Padashuruar a écrit :
Can someone link search sample for stat stick of poetrade? I don't know what mods to select when searching for best stat stick.

Thanks.

(Importance in the order)

For Rings you need Flat Physical Damage, Accuracy, AS, Life, Res and Critical Chance once if you can't buy Watcher Eye Jewel (+ critical Chance while effected by Hatred). % Elemental Damage with attack skill is the good choice, but you need to pay 10+ exa for that. Certainly, Steel Ring base is BIS.

For Amulet you need Flat physical damage, Critical Multiplier, Life, Res.

Main hand weapon, you need as high pDPS foil as good. Foil base is BIS for this build, don't use corsair.

Off hand weapon, you need 2 roll of extra damage modes, critical multiplier. Sceptre is BIS, because it gives you implicit of Elemental damage mode, but it's very expensive.

You can use Tomfist gloves with 2 abyss socket. 1 abyss socket also works, but 2 socket give you 1 more slot for abyss jewel, the thing is OP in this league imo.

Belly is BIS for chest.

Helm, Boot, Belt is for fulfill RES, LIFE and attributes (intelligence in this case).

Jewel : %life, Critical Multiplier, AS, %damage (Area, melee... whatever)

Abyss Jewel : Flat physical damage, Life, AS and Res if u need.

Remember, Watcher Eye Jewel (+ critical Chance while effected by Hatred) will boost huge amount of damage. (but it costs about 20exa)

Dernière édition par moonaz, le 29 janv. 2018 21:13:53

My current gear consists of this, this is as rich as i can have it lol. What can I do to improve upon this?
Dernière édition par Bloodsage, le 30 janv. 2018 00:09:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires