[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

I don't usually make posts about the builds I play but this build is great enough that I felt I should leave some feedback. It is probably the most well rounded of any I have ever played. I've invested all I really need to into the build, could pick up a marginally better offhand for a pile of exalts or splurge on boots or a belt but I really don't see the point. Even when I was using substantially cheaper gear this build flew through maps with solid single target damage, and now after investment it just annihilates everything. Sure, it doesn't delete shaper in half a second, but that's about it (and he still dies pretty damn fast). Uber Atziri clones die instantly to a charged up Blade Flurry hit. Reave (w/ Vaal Reave stacks) clears the entire screen at once. And to top it off you can get up to nearly 7k life depending on your passive skills and gear choices, leaving you fairly tanky when you factor in how much life you are leeching. Overall I think this is probably my favorite build so far after nearly 2k hours played. There is really no downside.
Dernière édition par Sov90, le 22 janv. 2018 18:59:46
Can anyone gear check me and give me some ideas on what I should be upgrading next? I am level 89 with around 6.5ex. Thank you!

I want this off-hand!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2078660
Trying to find a way to ask this without being ostracized...this will be my second toon, first melee build.

I'm trying to find some sort of path to follow for low-mid leveling with this build (gem setups, tactics, gear) that won't be far off from this one when getting to upper levels. I've tried finding one, but my knowledge on builds is very limited and the other builds that are close to this that have been mentioned in the previous 30 or so pages don't really talk about lower level progress either.

Any gurus out there that are bored and feel like doing a play by play for me? :|
"
cunning5tunts a écrit :
Trying to find a way to ask this without being ostracized...this will be my second toon, first melee build.

I'm trying to find some sort of path to follow for low-mid leveling with this build (gem setups, tactics, gear) that won't be far off from this one when getting to upper levels. I've tried finding one, but my knowledge on builds is very limited and the other builds that are close to this that have been mentioned in the previous 30 or so pages don't really talk about lower level progress either.

Any gurus out there that are bored and feel like doing a play by play for me? :|

The leveling section should cover what you need. It has two gems set up for a 4 link; frost blades works well for clearing and molten strike works well for single target. As far as the passive tree goes, just follow the path in each point link under the passive section. Once you fill out the 22 point tree, work on the 39 point tree.. etc. For pathing, if you need more damage work towards damage nodes, if you need more life work towards those. The uniques listed under the leveling section should be no more than 1c each. Once you get into maps and have the other gear you should be able to switch to Reave/Blade Flurry.
"
JaxMiAwf a écrit :
The leveling section should cover what you need. It has two gems set up for a 4 link; frost blades works well for clearing and molten strike works well for single target. As far as the passive tree goes, just follow the path in each point link under the passive section. Once you fill out the 22 point tree, work on the 39 point tree.. etc. For pathing, if you need more damage work towards damage nodes, if you need more life work towards those. The uniques listed under the leveling section should be no more than 1c each. Once you get into maps and have the other gear you should be able to switch to Reave/Blade Flurry.

I mean yeah, as basics all of this is apparent...I dunno, I may be looking into specifics too much I guess. I feel like this is much more difficult than Enki's arc witch that I used as my first build.

Are any auras or other spells used while leveling or is it really only frost/molten with supports that are used? Is whirling blades the 'get around' skill used throughout the build? Should I stick to swords or can I use claws like other builds I've tried to relate this one to? Should I just start switching to the mentioned higher level gear as I am able to use it or save multiple pieces for use together when a higher requirement one becomes wearable?

I tend to overthink everything...this nit picky stuff always locks me into a stopping point.
"
cunning5tunts a écrit :
"
JaxMiAwf a écrit :

I mean yeah, as basics all of this is apparent...I dunno, I may be looking into specifics too much I guess. I feel like this is much more difficult than Enki's arc witch that I used as my first build.

Are any auras or other spells used while leveling or is it really only frost/molten with supports that are used? Is whirling blades the 'get around' skill used throughout the build? Should I stick to swords or can I use claws like other builds I've tried to relate this one to? Should I just start switching to the mentioned higher level gear as I am able to use it or save multiple pieces for use together when a higher requirement one becomes wearable?

I tend to overthink everything...this nit picky stuff always locks me into a stopping point.

im leveling this build and im flying thru the content. as the OP mentioned, i used frost blades/molten strike in a tabula till like lvl 58. im currently just dual wielding 2 ichimonji swords and i just made the switch to reave. having no issues.

for auras, just use what the guide says. i used HoI and HoT till lvl 24 then i switched to hatred/HoI. u can either just use hatred if ur having mana issues. for movement skill, ya i use whirling blades. earlier lvls i just ran 2-3 quicksilver flasks and just ran thru everything. i also have a leap slam equipped for getting over ledges / gaps.

as for swords or claws, when ur leveling up, use whatever is the highest dps. at end game, this particular build uses swords. u can go claws but it will be a totally different tree as the claws nodes are more upper right side of the tree. so u would be making several changes.

for the tree, i went right side first but i felt a bit too squishy and ventured to the left side of the tree for more life. u dont have to follow his exact steps. those are just his guidelines but as he mentioned he a previous post, you spec into what u currently need (life, damage etc). just pull up the final tree and use that.

for upgrades, if ur going for a godly 350+ dps sword then save up and get that first. after that u can just upgrade in bulk or pieces at a time. you will be fine. ur weapons and jewelery will probably be ur most expensive purchases. you also have to try and 6 link a belly if u decide to use that chest. u can probably be purely decked out for like 4-8ex.

Dernière édition par godhand456, le 25 janv. 2018 07:48:59
wanted to make a reave build to close out the league but cant rly decide.

There is a claw build for Bezerker with Instanst Leech, Mathil's Pathfinder and this one.

So how is the bf damage for single target? (Meaning against Shaper/UberAtziri)
anything i should upgrade ?

Dernière édition par ItsSwipe, le 25 janv. 2018 14:00:28

Does "Recover Life on Kill" helps our build to sustain? or does the recover effect nothing because we are already on full life?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires