[3.1] COMK IS BACK! Sundering Volcanos! OP / Cheap / Fun!

I'm following this post because I'm interested with cremation. Similar animation with the druid skill way back from D2 :D
Starting stream now:

Twitch.tv/Struyk
Stream hangs when I alt-tab, i'll try not to sorry :P
looks funny i may give it a try :D
"
Blackpartys a écrit :
looks funny i may give it a try :D

I can sure recommend trying this build :)
Why tehre are endurance charges picked on tree? I dont see any charge generation in ur current setup and build
"
kileras12 a écrit :
Why tehre are endurance charges picked on tree? I dont see any charge generation in ur current setup and build

Enduring Cry?
How much do you benefit from SLayer life leech though? The procs are spells not attacks. Or am I wrong in this?

I'm interested, but not so sure there's synergy there as Sunder is just a delivery device and wont do very much damage comparatively to what you're trying to do.

Also, what do you think of the weapon's price atm? Will it go up,or down? Not sure if I should reroll now, or later lol
I'm hating Essence Drain. It's OK -ish damage but squishy and I'm sick of it.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 10 déc. 2017 19:06:32
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
How much do you benefit from SLayer life leech though? The procs are spells not attacks. Or am I wrong in this?

I'm interested, but not so sure there's synergy there as Sunder is just a delivery device and wont do very much damage comparatively to what you're trying to do.

Also, what do you think of the weapon's price atm? Will it go up,or down? Not sure if I should reroll now, or later lol
I'm hating Essence Drain. It's OK -ish damage but squishy and I'm sick of it.

Let's just say that one time sunder = 5x full health XD
And once you get Eye of Innocence you will be immortal.

Sunder oneshots every pack ( currently running tier 7+ maps ) and spawns between 1 to 3 volcanos so it's just awesome :) You only need to kill 1 enemy to spawn a volcano which clears the rest of the pack so the overlapping sunder explosions are a great way to kill 1 enemy ( the enemy in the middle of the pack )

Don't know about martyr's price, it's pretty cheap IMO so it will probably go up.

Currently trying to figure out what to link in my 6l chest... I think I will put 6l single target setup in an evasion chest and my 5 link cast on melee kill setup in the staff so it works on vengeance as well. Pack clearing isn't an issue right now, big bosses are... Problem is that I can't really go 6 link on it as it already has huge mana issues :P
One thing I see is that you took celestial punishment in the templar elemental damage wheel but it doesn't do anything for you since you can't inflict ailments while using elemental focus. If you spec out of that it gives you 2 more points to be able to grab another jewel socket up past avatar of fire which would be much more beneficial.

Besides that though I'm having quite a bit of fun playing this style of build even though it's a meme. I'm also using molten strike in my version instead of sunder because sunder doesn't do any damage at all without phys damage nodes.
Dernière édition par Kimbroslice, le 11 déc. 2017 00:40:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires