[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

updated with screenshots
What about jewels ? What should I have necessarily?
"
StephenskyS a écrit :
What about jewels ? What should I have necessarily?

Jewels are very flexible, look for any mods to fill in your gap, but you should prioritize:
life > crit chance > phys/melee/one handed/sword > crit multi.
what skills should i take in the slayer accendency? it does not show in the guide.
"
AlmightyDrake a écrit :
what skills should i take in the slayer accendency? it does not show in the guide.

It does, check the Skill tree section
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
AlmightyDrake a écrit :

It does, check the Skill tree section

yea sorry i am stupid. i saw it just now....

another question, did they not change how ruthless work?

What do you think about Alpha howl?
And also, am i should go for constitution in skill tree while end game?
"
JohnikSlonik a écrit :

What do you think about Alpha howl?
And also, am i should go for constitution in skill tree while end game?

Alpha's howl is good, you can use anything you want when mapping, but it might lack dps for boss fight tho.

More health is never bad, you can sacrifice some jewel nodes to get more life.
"
AlmightyDrake a écrit :

yea sorry i am stupid. i saw it just now....

another question, did they not change how ruthless work?

Yep, Ruthless no longer work on Channeling skill(BF) and Cyclone, but you can still use it on Lacerate/Reave/etc..
Hey, i'm currently playing this build in the new league, So far so good into red tier maps atm.

i'm wondering tho, since all of your setups use "Damage on Full Life" gem but also use The blood rage gem in another piece for the buff.

I've noticed, even tho with the slayer + insane new vaalpact, if i hover over my HP bar when i'm fully leeching & in combat. it's never actually 100% all the time, same goes for my tooltip i feel like the blood rage is making the " Damage on Full Life " not proc.

Am i wrong?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires