[3.1] Explosive Arrow Slayer (Shaper-Capable)

Been playing this build myself over the last week. Im enjoying it alot.
FiendGoesBoomBoom is my toon in my profile.
Leveling as EA was fast and easy with a Tabula and Quillrain. Also had some abyss uniques that helped alot, Tombfist Gloves(1 abyss socket) and the Darkness Enthroned Stygian Vise Belt (2 abyss Sockets)

Have been running maps for the last couple days and its been smooth and fun. Only really pushing into red maps at the moment (ive been slack with my atlas) and its still clearing way better than i expected. Im about to go do a Hall of the Grandmasters and im feeeling confident its should be a walk in the park.
Why are you using Hallowed Life Flask, but not Divine Life Flask? And what is are Panteon changed (what is are use)?
No idea how it'll scale into mapping, but leveling with explosive arrow mirage archer is super gratifying. Just fire once every few seconds and run through the level, it'll take care of everything.
Hi! Looks like a nice build, always wanted to play an EA character.

Gonna start this build once I can afford kaoms and quill rain.

"
Xaivteev a écrit :
No idea how it'll scale into mapping, but leveling with explosive arrow mirage archer is super gratifying. Just fire once every few seconds and run through the level, it'll take care of everything.

It scales wonderfully into mapping - great clearspeed, decent single-target.

Time to start the build :)
Dernière édition par Hilllo, le 3 janv. 2018 04:43:17
How do you get enough dex in the end? Currently levelling and have to take 2 +30 dex nodes.

E: Nvm, forgot devotos gives like 60 and then just get some on rings

E2: Currently lvl 79 and it feels amazing. I can clear t10's very easily, but not sure what I should get next. Should I save for a +3 fire bow just to get more single target dmg? Since I want to run Elders/guardians on this at some point.
Dernière édition par Hilllo, le 4 janv. 2018 09:23:29
"
Hilllo a écrit :
How do you get enough dex in the end? Currently levelling and have to take 2 +30 dex nodes.

E: Nvm, forgot devotos gives like 60 and then just get some on rings

E2: Currently lvl 79 and it feels amazing. I can clear t10's very easily, but not sure what I should get next. Should I save for a +3 fire bow just to get more single target dmg? Since I want to run Elders/guardians on this at some point.

+3 Bow is only really necessary for Shaper, though Guardians on a Quill Rain are certainly going to take some time. I would look into belt and jewelry first, I think, because that will improve all aspects of the build.
was anyone able to do the uber atziri with this build? Look cool.
Possible MF?

You test with Mirage Archer Support?

5L?
Dernière édition par MazlovMaxim, le 9 janv. 2018 07:31:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires