[3.1] Explosive Arrow Slayer (Shaper-Capable)

yes it does. Any recommendations to leveling with something other than sunder?
any plans to update this for the 3.1 if there are any major changes?
"
GRINDER77 a écrit :
any plans to update this for the 3.1 if there are any major changes?

I hope to have an update soon after 3.1 drops. Here's a quick rundown, though. There were zero offensive nerfs to the build - yay! Defensively, Slayer was nerfed slightly but Vaal Pact was dropped right next to Duelist start. I think the build should be fine, but I want to do some testing before I publish a new tree.
I leveled as frostblades/sunder both about the same affect. Would you really want vaal pact with all those % life per second regen nodes?
Just buy a writhing jar to proc VP. All regen mods just can't compete with up to 64% life leeched per second.
Any actualization?
im playing this build in 3.1 abyss league.
works great, just bosses take a while.

and levelling is very painful/slow, even with sunder.

"
asdfgah a écrit :
im playing this build in 3.1 abyss league.
works great, just bosses take a while.

and levelling is very painful/slow, even with sunder.

Your boot enchant is killing Elemental Equilibrium, which will tank your boss damage. Instead of having -50% fire res for the EA explosion, they are going to have +25%. Other than that, work on getting some damage rings - that will help - and enjoy the build!
Dernière édition par GodofRabbits, le 24 déc. 2017 23:50:07
thanks, the boots enchant really gimped my dps, now its much better.

any tips for running hogm the first time?
"
asdfgah a écrit :
thanks, the boots enchant really gimped my dps, now its much better.

any tips for running hogm the first time?

If you don't have enough damage to kill any of the grandmasters, grab a 6L tabula and use a Scorching Ray setup. Also, make sure to stack arrows on the wall as you advance to end many a round with just the arrow explosion alone.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires