[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Samir316 a écrit :
hi

im new player

plz tell why shaper no kill

here is geer

The damage really starts to ramp up when you hit about 31 portal scrolls. Keep grinding and I bet you'll start to see more damage around 27-28. :D :D :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

that's the actitus haha
+1
"
slowhands a écrit :
And one more thing: why no inc area effect? How do you scale your area damage?

Weapon range in 3.0 is the biggest way to scale AoE since they did away with radius. AoE scaling isn't as good as it used to be.

I have 17 Weapon Range with regular atziri axe / hate splitter, or 19 Weapon Range with a +2 vaal'd atziri axe with 32%aoe on tree.

Amplify 18%aoe
Headsman 15%aoe

I feel this is plenty and I don't have to use con for bosses and aoe for packs. I use the same setup for all content.
"
slowhands a écrit :
Hey Ahack!
Can you explain why your build are better than this?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1958926/

Thank you

I am not saying my build is better than anyone's. That's not the purpose of my builds. The point of this game is to have fun and get as much satisfaction out of playing the game that you can. After nearly 5 years of playing this game, maintaining a standard presence, playing almost every league (hardcore), and establishing a mirror service shop, my dick measuring days are over :). I'm here to have fun.

I think the core gear on this character is accessible for anyone that has some ex to play with which isn't for everyone. I have gotten a lot of satisfaction over the years playing this character many different ways and taking a long time and many leagues to min-max as I see fit. With the new changes in 3.0 to pure phys and Crimson Dance-Bleed. I saw an opportunity to have a lot of fun and be original at the same time. If you want a build that can kill all content for 30 chaos go play AW Totems. If you want a "Cyclone" build that can cheez all content with broken mechanics and ele pen, play ngamyhuehue axe.

However, if this build looks interesting to you and you feel like trying it out then go for it. I have a lot of fun with it and it's way more than just an "expensive lab farmer" lol... It can do all content except no-leech and phys reflect and is very satisfying and fast to play especially for melee.
^
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Cool build. LOoks very interesting. Im currently doing ffoDs physical cyclone, almost identical to this, except you focus purely on phys+bleed.

Im not at all sure this is tankier in anyway vs bosses, i loose like 1k life with this build compared to. Im not sure if the single target with this build is better, it looks like it, but what about map clear speed?

You should throw a video up, with a map clear of gorge, shaped atoll or guardian just to show clearspeed :)

I wanna try this out, but not sure if its at all worth it, especially if map clear is a lot slower than the other build. No herald of ash :/
"
Ahfack a écrit :
"
slowhands a écrit :
And one more thing: why no inc area effect? How do you scale your area damage?

Weapon range in 3.0 is the biggest way to scale AoE since they did away with radius. AoE scaling isn't as good as it used to be.

I have 17 Weapon Range with regular atziri axe / hate splitter, or 19 Weapon Range with a +2 vaal'd atziri axe with 32%aoe on tree.

Amplify 18%aoe
Headsman 15%aoe

I feel this is plenty and I don't have to use con for bosses and aoe for packs. I use the same setup for all content.

thanks for the explanation <3
Dernière édition par slowhands, le 13 sept. 2017 05:13:56
"
Arothar a écrit :
Cool build. LOoks very interesting. Im currently doing ffoDs physical cyclone, almost identical to this, except you focus purely on phys+bleed.

Im not at all sure this is tankier in anyway vs bosses, i loose like 1k life with this build compared to. Im not sure if the single target with this build is better, it looks like it, but what about map clear speed?

You should throw a video up, with a map clear of gorge, shaped atoll or guardian just to show clearspeed :)

I wanna try this out, but not sure if its at all worth it, especially if map clear is a lot slower than the other build. No herald of ash :/

Yeah Herald of Ash is very nice for clearing. That overkill mannnn! I've used it since the gem came out. But you can't be 100% pure phys with it so gotta go blasphemy/curses instad :)

Here's an 88sec gorge run per your request:

Crimson Cyclone - 88sec Gorge Run
https://youtu.be/77bIwG8t45I

Here's a casual 1min 49sec one where I pick stuff up and have like 40% pack size:

Crimson Cyclone - 1min 49sec Casual Gorge (pack size + picking stuff up)
https://youtu.be/qDeM_D0WGD0

The thing about this build is wherever you lack, you can make up for it. If you don't feel tanky enough use high level enfeeble blasphemy, this automatically makes your enemies do around 30% less damage to you, essentially making their "6l" a "5l" in player lingo, and essentially giving us 30% more EHP if the enemy is cursed appropriately. Plus, it fucks their crit/accuracy which if we die it's generally from a one-shot so it's the best defensive curse. You can wear the doedre ring and grab a couple +30int nodes on tree to accomdate enfeeble/vulnerability. Punishment is really just when you're extremely tanky already and it won't always be up since it activates when an enemy hits you with a melee attack, but it's still a cool curse to use for us since we're pure phys.

Anyway, hope this helps. Enjoy!
Dernière édition par Ahfack, le 13 sept. 2017 09:00:19
Awesome fast reply and vids showing the build. Ill watch em very soon. Ive just respecced to this build and it does feel great. Especially since we dont have to care about ele reflect and swapping around gems all the time.

But, with the lack of ele damage, i feel our choice in scaling our damage is super limited. We havent really got any flasks that can boost our damage.

Would it be viable to change brutality to bloodlust/full life damage and run atziri flask/taste of hate/sins rebirth? Taste of hate of would boost the damage and survival quite a bit?

EDIT: Also, this build aint flashy at all, again, rip herald of ash ;)

"
Ahfack a écrit :
"
Arothar a écrit :

Yeah Herald of Ash is very nice for clearing. That overkill mannnn! I've used it since the gem came out. But you can't be 100% pure phys with it so gotta go blasphemy/curses instad :)

Here's an 88sec gorge run per your request:

Crimson Cyclone - 88sec Gorge Run
https://youtu.be/77bIwG8t45I

Here's a casual 1min 49sec one where I pick stuff up and have like 40% pack size:

Crimson Cyclone - 1min 49sec Casual Gorge (pack size + picking stuff up)
https://youtu.be/qDeM_D0WGD0

The thing about this build is wherever you lack, you can make up for it. If you don't feel tanky enough use high level enfeeble blasphemy, this automatically makes your enemies do around 30% less damage to you, essentially making their "6l" a "5l" in player lingo, and essentially giving us 30% more EHP if the enemy is cursed appropriately. Plus, it fucks their crit/accuracy which if we die it's generally from a one-shot so it's the best defensive curse. You can wear the doedre ring and grab a couple +30int nodes on tree to accomdate enfeeble/vulnerability. Punishment is really just when you're extremely tanky already and it won't always be up since it activates when an enemy hits you with a melee attack, but it's still a cool curse to use for us since we're pure phys.

Anyway, hope this helps. Enjoy!
Dernière édition par Arothar, le 13 sept. 2017 09:25:03
"
Arothar a écrit :
Awesome fast reply and vids showing the build. Ill watch em very soon. Ive just respecced to this build and it does feel great. Especially since we dont have to care about ele reflect and swapping around gems all the time.

But, with the lack of ele damage, i feel our choice in scaling our damage is super limited. We havent really got any flasks that can boost our damage.

Would it be viable to change brutality to bloodlust/full life damage and run atziri flask/taste of hate/sins rebirth? Taste of hate of would boost the damage and survival quite a bit?

EDIT: Also, this build aint flashy at all, again, rip herald of ash ;)

Can't use bloodlust because cyclone must start the bleeding, and cyclone is what stacks our bleeding damage - that's the whole point of part of the build. You can use bloodlust on aw totem because cyclone starts the bleeding and totem just wants bloodlust for the MORE multiplier.

You could use dmg on full life and use sins/toh if you wanted to - honestly toh is a great defensive flask to begin with, but then we wouldn't be 100% phys ;)

You go ahead and make augments to this build as you see fit and what you see comfortable with. Just like my doomfletch build where people started using starks/tempest binding as the helm, I think it's great to make it your own and adapt it to what you think is best. As stated in the build guide, this is a work in progress and also made in standard where I had some options most people don't.

Keep us up to date with your progress and be sure to enjoy yourself! :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires