[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
jullz a écrit :
Hello, first of all, i would like to thank you for making such a great build. It is my first POE league and i am having a blast so far.

Now, i have several questions about the build and its mechanics. Forgive me if the following questions have been answered already.

I don't understand exactly how leech works. I deal damage with my character, and i am supposed to leech a specific amount of the damage dealt right?

1- For instance, if i have 1% leech and i deal 1000 dps, i'll get 10 hp back every second right?. Of course i got that there is a limit to it, a cap. How can i calculate this cap? How do i know if i have too much leech and am overcapped then?

2- I don't understand the concept of life leech per second. Some nodes gives me increased life leeched per second. Does that mean that the 10 hp regenerated in the previous example benefit from it? So 10% of 10 which is 1, so 10+1 = 11 life regenerated per second.

3- My third question is related to maximum life regen/s to life leech rate. Can you explain how this works too?

4- Some people use blood rage, what are its benefits?

5 - Is crimson dance really worth with my level of gears?

6 - Last question and i am done (i promess !), could you do a gear checkup and tell me what my priorities are. I Have the equivalent of 3 1/2 exalted orbs at the moment so i could buy some gears.

Thank you for making this guide again, it has helped me to understand some game mechanics. I'd appreciate if you could put some light on these questions but i know you are quite busy.

1. First off when it comes to leech the subject is quite too indepth for a person to have to explain it all to you. NUmber one visit this link. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leech. But in general what you what is this 3 in combination, rate of life leech per second, a large life pull, and u=as much damage as possible from which to leech from. NOw with a very massive damage pool, you can get away with lesser life and and lesser leech rate. But if you damage is lacking you will need more leech and more life to compensate. And all 3 is ideal. WIth in my opinion Life BEing first , then damage, then leech rate.

2. Blood rage give you attack speed, this is a direct dps increase for our build, in addition it activate the soul of arachalli or however the hell its spelled pantheons effect which enhances our recovery and leech speed substantially. Use a cwdt plus a Immortal call, then either add blood rage to the mix or self cast it and when ever immortal call activate while blood rage is active it will activate the pantheon. Amazing tool for the slayer.

3. I will say this again. IN caps. THIS IS NOT A BLEED BUILD. Bleed is just the icing on the cake of this build. So it should be the very last thing you invest in or concern yourself with. Focus on everything else first.

4. And last but not least. Your gear. Sir, all your gear is so fucked up I dont even know where to start.

Youre, still using kaoms supremcy when clearly its way past time to upgrade it. Youre level 87. Get with it.
Go hezmana as a budget item. And min 5 links, Get off that 4 link stuff. Do it yourself buy it whatever. Just get it done. ANd better than hezmana there are some rares you can pick up which will more than get the job done. But i just threw that out there.

2. You need all you jewels with life, then try to get attack speed on them and if youre huting for stats get resis or whatever. BUt life should be on all and min 6%

3. Try to get better resis on all your gear all of them, and by better i mean higher rolls, get movement speed of 30% on your boots. I cannot stress enough how important movement speed is.

4. Get a devotos price has dropped in the league no excuse to be using that shit helmet you have.

5.Get a belt of the deceiver sir they a dirt cheap no excuses.

5. Try to get a cranage heart if you are hurting for stats. Great qammy for the build but replace it later as you get better gear with Daressos salute, or a op rare ammy.

6. QUality your gems dude. DO IT!!!!

7.Try to get mana leech on your gloves or ammy to help with your mana sustain. Always keep that in mind when you are shopping.

8. READ THE FIRST PAGE OF GUIDE SLOWLY TAKE YOUR TIME

9. And this is most important. LISTEN TO THIS PART VERY CAREFULLY. FEEL YOUR BUILD. Whats i mean by this a build guide is a template to give you the foundation on what to do and look for but the beauty of that is that you customize it to your liking. Not enough leech add a few more point. Not enough life tailor back the damage and add some more life nodes. Good thing here is we have plety of damage. LOOK FOR BALANCE. High damage is great but not at the expense of everything else.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
naimhairix51 a écrit :
how do i get 3b 1r on devoto? :3

Use this link: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
Trimorden a écrit :
"
naimhairix51 a écrit :
how do i get 3b 1r on devoto? :3

Use this link: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

or you can use the jeweler method:

https://youtu.be/nJscDAIhoec
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Trimorden a écrit :
"
jullz a écrit :
Hello, first of all, i would like to thank you for making such a great build. It is my first POE league and i am having a blast so far.

Now, i have several questions about the build and its mechanics. Forgive me if the following questions have been answered already.

I don't understand exactly how leech works. I deal damage with my character, and i am supposed to leech a specific amount of the damage dealt right?

1- For instance, if i have 1% leech and i deal 1000 dps, i'll get 10 hp back every second right?. Of course i got that there is a limit to it, a cap. How can i calculate this cap? How do i know if i have too much leech and am overcapped then?

2- I don't understand the concept of life leech per second. Some nodes gives me increased life leeched per second. Does that mean that the 10 hp regenerated in the previous example benefit from it? So 10% of 10 which is 1, so 10+1 = 11 life regenerated per second.

3- My third question is related to maximum life regen/s to life leech rate. Can you explain how this works too?

6 - Last question and i am done (i promess !), could you do a gear checkup and tell me what my priorities are. I Have the equivalent of 3 1/2 exalted orbs at the moment so i could buy some gears.

Thank you for making this guide again, it has helped me to understand some game mechanics. I'd appreciate if you could put some light on these questions but i know you are quite busy.

1. First off when it comes to leech the subject is quite too indepth for a person to have to explain it all to you. NUmber one visit this link. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leech. But in general what you what is this 3 in combination, rate of life leech per second, a large life pull, and u=as much damage as possible from which to leech from. NOw with a very massive damage pool, you can get away with lesser life and and lesser leech rate. But if you damage is lacking you will need more leech and more life to compensate. And all 3 is ideal. WIth in my opinion Life BEing first , then damage, then leech rate.

2. Blood rage give you attack speed, this is a direct dps increase for our build, in addition it activate the soul of arachalli or however the hell its spelled pantheons effect which enhances our recovery and leech speed substantially. Use a cwdt plus a Immortal call, then either add blood rage to the mix or self cast it and when ever immortal call activate while blood rage is active it will activate the pantheon. Amazing tool for the slayer.

3. I will say this again. IN caps. THIS IS NOT A BLEED BUILD. Bleed is just the icing on the cake of this build. So it should be the very last thing you invest in or concern yourself with. Focus on everything else first.

4. And last but not least. Your gear. Sir, all your gear is so fucked up I dont even know where to start.

Youre, still using kaoms supremcy when clearly its way past time to upgrade it. Youre level 87. Get with it.
Go hezmana as a budget item. And min 5 links, Get off that 4 link stuff. Do it yourself buy it whatever. Just get it done. ANd better than hezmana there are some rares you can pick up which will more than get the job done. But i just threw that out there.

2. You need all you jewels with life, then try to get attack speed on them and if youre huting for stats get resis or whatever. BUt life should be on all and min 6%

3. Try to get better resis on all your gear all of them, and by better i mean higher rolls, get movement speed of 30% on your boots. I cannot stress enough how important movement speed is.

4. Get a devotos price has dropped in the league no excuse to be using that shit helmet you have.

5. Try to get a cranage heart if you are hurting for stats. Great qammy for the build but replace it later as you get better gear with Daressos salute, or a op rare ammy.

7.Try to get mana leech on your gloves or ammy to help with your mana sustain. Always keep that in mind when you are shopping.

9. And this is most important. LISTEN TO THIS PART VERY CAREFULLY. FEEL YOUR BUILD. Whats i mean by this a build guide is a template to give you the foundation on what to do and look for but the beauty of that is that you customize it to your liking. Not enough leech add a few more point. Not enough life tailor back the damage and add some more life nodes. Good thing here is we have plety of damage. LOOK FOR BALANCE. High damage is great but not at the expense of everything else.

Thank you, I really appreciate you helping - I'm really busy atm
"
vinhchuoi a écrit :
1 question. since we have 100% bleed can we use bloodlust on cyclone and let the totem cause bleed ? it's a good damage boost IMO

You can use bloodlust on your 6l and let your totem start the bleeding on bosses if you want. I just prefer to have one universal setup. You never set your totem out clearing trash so if you use bloodlust in your 6l in maps you're essentially changing to a 5L.
"
Tschubbo a écrit :
Sup

So. i tested to spec out of crimson dance into Vaal pact ( ;) ) to use it with the retch. It is not easy to compare because everything dies so quickly, shaper would be a way. but iam currently out of cash for him. Imho, its more or less the same. but i have no math to proove it.

Atm i have specced out of Brutal fevour to test AoE from Impact. any thoughts?

Well on shaper/guardian and other bosses, Crimson Dance will always be more damage. It's the packs where Crimson Dance would do less damage since we're not getting all the bleed stacks up before they die.

Try out Impact if you wish, do what makes it feel good for you.
Dernière édition par Ahfack, le 15 déc. 2017 17:56:32
"
Trimorden a écrit :

2. Blood rage give you attack speed, this is a direct dps increase for our build, in addition it activate the soul of arachalli or however the hell its spelled pantheons effect which enhances our recovery and leech speed substantially.

two questions on this.

1) The first post in this thread recommends not running Blood Rage until some things are tested in 3.1. Does your post here mean that things look good enough now to run it in 3.1?

2) If Blood rage is always damaging us, how do we proc this upgrade feature of Arakaali, which needs us to stop taking damage?

50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently

Thank you for the information!
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 15 déc. 2017 17:58:25
"

I am sorry , i didn't mean to offend the creator of the build by asking all these stupid questions. Thank you for taking the time to answer them though. I will do my best to fix everything...
what's crimson dance?
"
Ahfack a écrit :
"
Trimorden a écrit :
"
jullz a écrit :

Thank you, I really appreciate you helping - I'm really busy atm

I figured cause i've seen you mention that many times so i figured Id try to help out to keep the thread going.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires