[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Kurokâ a écrit :
Hey,

sry if i ask that question again, but which Pantheon used we know? Still Arakaali and Yugul?

Yes that is correct.
Great guide.... but why are you using Melee physical damage over brutality to support the totem (doesn't bloodlust negate the totem causing bleeding meaning brutality should be universally better)?
"
Gorwarth a écrit :
Great guide.... but why are you using Melee physical damage over brutality to support the totem (doesn't bloodlust negate the totem causing bleeding meaning brutality should be universally better)?

Cyclone starts the bleeding, and the totem reaps the benefits. I choose to use con/melee phys as primary on the totem in case we're in a party - the totem could still be effected by elemental auras like hatred that most other attackers run. Tomorrow, I'll put a note for solo play use brutality for ~8% more.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
ogkorik10 a écrit :
"
Kurokâ a écrit :
Hey,

sry if i ask that question again, but which Pantheon used we know? Still Arakaali and Yugul?

Yes that is correct.

Yes, however you don't HAVE to use yugul anymore. I actually really like the chill reflection. Helps on maps with extra damage as cold, the unshaped, hydra, and lots of other scenarios. Use your best judgement. More phys damage reduction is also good.
first off, amazing guide. thank you. LOVE this build.

secondly, in the guide, you recommend Arakaali as the pantheon major god. personally, i prefer Lunaris for mapping and Solaris for boss fights. can you explain your thought process, or why Arakaali is superior?

is Arakaali only good for Blood Rage after you capture Arachnoxia? or is there something im missing?
just came back to this build after taking some time off.

Thank you for all the updates!

I love having fortify on my cyclone and love blood magic on leap slam. Having infinite leap slam means I can easily maintain the endurance charges and fortify is always up as well now.
Hi all, AFHACK,
I've only been playing the game since August and this is my first go at Slayer Cyclone...i'm finding it to be super expensive for my nubly self.

I have 2 questions

1. Could you please look at my character in Abyss League (Varek) and make sure i have done what i should for the skill tree for 3.1? (I've followed your trees but they are different sometimes :( For example...one tree shoes that you took hatchet master...and one doesn't...)

2nd. I only have 3.6k health but I took all the health nodes that you did...perhaps you could make some gear suggestions based on what i have so far?

Any tips/info are Very much appreciated!
"
Alavar a écrit :
Hi all, AFHACK,
1. Could you please look at my character in Abyss League (Varek) and make sure i have done what i should for the skill tree for 3.1? (I've followed your trees but they are different sometimes :( For example...one tree shoes that you took hatchet master...and one doesn't...)

The 3.1 tree that is the first tree in the build is the new one, I believe. He even tells you what he took hatchet master out for, you just need to read. As for the why, I'd guess you want the additional leech nodes since slayer got nerfed a bit in this regard.

"
Fendralor a écrit :
"
Alavar a écrit :
Hi all, AFHACK,

The 3.1 tree that is the first tree in the build is the new one, I believe. He even tells you what he took hatchet master out for, you just need to read. As for the why, I'd guess you want the additional leech nodes since slayer got nerfed a bit in this regard.

I guess I didn't read closely enough :( The hatchet master looked so good i grabbed it. Thank you ill respec those points

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires