[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
So I can fully craft my axe including +18% quality from the regular bench and then go Hillrock crafting to make in even more. Do I understand right?

Yes, exactly this!

"
Thank you very much for detailed answer!

No problem!

Edit:
Refer to this page for more information:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Syndicate#Safehouse_crafting
This line is what you are looking for:
Transportation Hillock Captain Modify a Weapon's quality to 28%
Dernière édition par Snat1302, le 21 juin 2019 03:16:04

i pretty much done everything

craft -mana on rings to remove cyclone and leap slam cost

-9 mana= 0 cost cyclone
-8 mana cost works too= 1 mana cyclone

you might need more than -9 with 7th link due to fortify on axe

i can do all map tiers and all mods except no life leech which is too sketchy

i reserve like 98% of my mana

auras= vulnerability on blasphemy, blood and sand, flesh and stone linked with main, and dread banner
Dernière édition par galandord, le 21 juin 2019 03:25:02
Hi, i really enjoy this build but do have a problem - i can not get around someone who can craft this -mana cost on my ring and that slows clearing speed down quite substantial - another thing is the Quality and Str craft, but that is manageable atm. Are there any trustworthy ppl out there to help me get this straight on Standard?

Besides that it is quite easy to do almost everything.

Great build!

Any advice on upgrading certain pieces of equip is much appreciated

Thanks!
- my current weapon

- this is waiting for crit build... please post it Ahfack :D

I will just white socket, divine a little more and 30% beastcraft it
guys , i will start for "ngamahu's flame" build , for some currency (85 lvl) , this build better to choice ? (i just see all slayers at poeninja they have no ngamahu's in build) help for newbie please :)
Dernière édition par GatheringToy, le 21 juin 2019 04:58:07
i'm pretty new to the game and have a question:

i got that Bodyarmour from an incubator and this is the first season i play melee. is it better to craft more armour on it? when i put armour on it the pricecheck says its like 4x right now. with res its "just" 100c.

i like to craft items myself and i am also wondering if i should go for insanity gloves. do i pick spike gloves for that? anything important i need to worry about?
"
Snat1302 a écrit :
"
So I can fully craft my axe including +18% quality from the regular bench and then go Hillrock crafting to make in even more. Do I understand right?

Yes, exactly this!

"

No problem!

Edit:

Is this really working? I think you should first use Hillock to make the quality 28% and afterwards bench craft +17%. That's because it says Modify a Weapon's quality to 28%, this does not mean necessarily increase it by 8. Or maybe I am wrong
"
bibanul a écrit :
"
Snat1302 a écrit :
"

Yes, exactly this!

"

No problem!

Edit:

Is this really working? I think you should first use Hillock to make the quality 28% and afterwards bench craft +17%. That's because it says Modify a Weapon's quality to 28%, this does not mean necessarily increase it by 8. Or maybe I am wrong

I understand what you are saying but the Hillock bench craft modifies the base quality of the item which means that the crafted mod will be added on top of the base 28% even if you change the base.
See this thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2533118

To test this you can craft quality on a random item and then up the quality with armourer's scraps to see what the effect is of modifying the base quality.

Good question though! Always better to make sure things are working as you expect them to work before investing your currency.

Edit:
Also from the wiki:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quality

Additionally, certain Veiled modifiers add Quality as part of explicit mods. This bonus quality does not count against the 20% quality an item is normally allowed to have, even if the veiled modifier is added before using currency to upgrade the item.
Dernière édition par Snat1302, le 21 juin 2019 05:30:36
Followed the guide almost to the T. However even with all the sockets/gems/gear etc somehow I dont have the required mana reserve for this build..what am I missing?
"
TheGoht a écrit :
Followed the guide almost to the T. However even with all the sockets/gems/gear etc somehow I dont have the required mana reserve for this build..what am I missing?

Is you Enlighten level 2+?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires