[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Well, been playing this build for the last week or so and I'm glad I picked it. It's the first melee build I've done all league, and the most fun I've had.

Also, it's the first build I've ever done all 4 Guardians and Shaper on! I'm pretty chuffed, it was way easier than I expected, and I'd wager a lot of that is the build itself putting in work. Ty Ahfack, you did good work.

My gear:

I didn't like running a Doedre's ring so I swapped out Punishment for Haste, and I dropped my links on the AW setup in favor of running CWDT + IC, as I was really not enjoying Porcupine packs. It helped out a lot though
Dernière édition par Honking, le 25 sept. 2017 07:33:53
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Honking a écrit :
Well, been playing this build for the last week or so and I'm glad I picked it. It's the first melee build I've done all league, and the most fun I've had.

Also, it's the first build I've ever done all 4 Guardians and Shaper on! I'm pretty chuffed, it was way easier than I expected, and I'd wager a lot of that is the build itself putting in work. Ty Ahfack, you did good work.

My gear:

I didn't like running a Doedre's ring so I swapped out Punishment for Haste, and I dropped my links on the AW setup in favor of running CWDT + IC, as I was really not enjoying Porcupine packs. It helped out a lot though

Awesome feedback! Yes, putting cwdt/ic/inc dur/blood rage is a great use of your boots as well.

Will add this to build reviews when they go live. Glad you're enjoying it!
"
Un_kn0wn a écrit :
I started leveling that build 2 days ago to make an uber lab farmer which is faster than my current one without loosing to much safety. Currently with all flasks up i get to 180% MS which is more than enouth for me.

The build plays super smooth and very fast. For leveling to 75-83 i just spamed normal Atziri and got to 250-300 mil exp per hour solo with 80k tooltip dps (without flasks).

My gear isn't that great I only invested like 40 ex and took the rest from my stash.

Spoiler

For that little investment and still room to improove i got myself now a pretty save uber farmer which is also pretty fast. Exactly what i wanted!

Also i'm a WW Barb lover ;D

Thx Ahfack for once again a great build! <3

Great write-up! Keep us up to date with your journey as you navigate late in game. Didn't you say there was one downside? Spinning is too fun, you can't loot :D
Sick guide man finally got shaper down with this one!!! Been wanting a build all league to do endgame... Hella glad i picked this one

This is what im rollin with at lvl 91:
Hey,

thanks for the build. So far it's incredibly fun.
In which order would you recommend buying the build uniques?

I personally would start with the 6L Atziris Disfavour.

Appreciate your help!
"
wftico a écrit :
Hey,

thanks for the build. So far it's incredibly fun.
In which order would you recommend buying the build uniques?

I personally would start with the 6L Atziris Disfavour.

Appreciate your help!

Disfavour, kaoms, then retch
Is it worth running the warlords reach jewel (ie 1 extra melee range)
"
Bratwurstsalat a écrit :
Is it worth running the warlords reach jewel (ie 1 extra melee range)

Early on before you get good 4mod jewels, sure
I'm a huge fan of your builds, did your Doomfletch build and fell in love with it. I was originally using Ngamahu Cyclone Build build and wanted to try another cyclone build and I'm really happy I went with this one. I had many of the pieces in my inventory so going to this build was a very easy transition for me. The only issues I'm having is getting decent rings. Will it hurt my build if I get a ring with fire, cold or lightning attack until I get a good steel ring?? I have a decent steel ring but it has lightning attack on it.
Dernière édition par Atnola, le 28 sept. 2017 11:49:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires