[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

best way for crafting steel rings? or buy them? good ones are so expensive. how to make currency with this build? farm guardians? thx
ok just killed shaper for the first time, had to try it twice, i'm so bad. pretty happy, i started playing in harbinguer. thx ahfack!
Would "Overwhelm" be a better 4th ascendancy node to take than "Brutal fervour" if leech cap is reached without it already and leaping onto full hp mobs can provide some endurance charges this way through leap slam -> endurance charge upon melee stun?

P.S. (My friend who uses a variation of this build with starforge already runs blood magic from the tree, so there's a 4th gem slot available for his leap slam with faster attack/fortify already taken into account and not needing blood magic gem slot)
Dernière édition par UchihaVegeta, le 17 janv. 2018 02:00:02
"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
Btw, guys, how is considered dmg from Retch? Any formula?

up
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Hi everyone,

Iam trying to use this build in Shaped vaults Maps with biscos, but it is a little slow, how can i improve the speedrun ?

My gear:

have 11 ex to spend

Dernière édition par scorpion7010, le 17 janv. 2018 13:43:34
Man I've played all your builds so far and this is a blast to play as always! Thanks for the guide! <3 Started farming uber lab before I could even wear my disfavour and now everything just flops dead on the floor. Can't wait to see how this build performs once I'm at a higher level and can wear my Steel Rings! :D Here's what I've got atm:
Spoiler

Will update this with a shaper and uber atziri kill as soon as this char hits 90 :)

Edit: These rings are sh*t, I know. They just give me kinda what I need until I can wear my endgame rings :P

Edit #2: Yes, yes.. Quality my gear I know :P
Dernière édition par nathanielvd, le 17 janv. 2018 14:07:19
"
scorpion7010 a écrit :
Hi everyone,

Iam trying to use this build in Shaped vaults Maps with biscos, but it is a little slow, how can i improve the speedrun ?

My gear:

have 11 ex to spend

Your boots only have 20 movespeed. Get ones with 35 base movespeed. Also if you're just doing fast farming runs, you definitely don't need a Doedre ring.
"
UchihaVegeta a écrit :
Would "Overwhelm" be a better 4th ascendancy node to take than "Brutal fervour" if leech cap is reached without it already and leaping onto full hp mobs can provide some endurance charges this way through leap slam -> endurance charge upon melee stun?

P.S. (My friend who uses a variation of this build with starforge already runs blood magic from the tree, so there's a 4th gem slot available for his leap slam with faster attack/fortify already taken into account and not needing blood magic gem slot)

No it wouldn't be better.
attack speed enchant on helm or cyclone damage?

Concidering buying one but they are pretty expensive and wanna get the most value out of one
"
burned20022003 a écrit :
attack speed enchant on helm or cyclone damage?

Concidering buying one but they are pretty expensive and wanna get the most value out of one

Attack speed between those 2 choices.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires