3.0 | Lvl. 100 | Ramp up! Terminus Physical Flicker Strike!

"
Apachy a écrit :
I'd like to ask you some questions, if you don't mind.

No problem!
"
Apachy a écrit :

1. Ele reflect
Why are you talking about ele reflect in description?
Almoust all your damage is physical, so why are saying about rerolling ele?

Although this build is a phy stacking build it uses many ways to modify its phys into elemental damage without actually converting like Herald of Ashe, hatred, taste of hate and inspired learning/Headhunter. As well as unholy might and atziri's flask but that is chaos and doesnt not apply to ele reflect.
"
Apachy a écrit :

2. Phys reflect.
How do you feel about it when you meet it on a random boss during mapping?
When you are flickering it is almoust impossible to see where you will jump next time.
So, is that why you are using fortify in your combination?

With basalt flask, taste of hate and lions roar up you will see when you take reflect and can kite accordingly depending on how hard your hitting yourself in that moment. Stacking armor, Aurabots with devo aura and running arctic armor can also help.
"
Apachy a écrit :

3. Impact vs headsman
Yes, impact gives a huge splash but it can be replased with Melee splash gem.
But headsman can remove the problem of Phys reflect at all, so the 6l can be more powerful.

I agree phys reflect is a problem with the core of the build which is why I say avoid it unless you get acuity. If you chose to take headsman you lose a 7'th link basically. The advantage is you take half reflect damage and get 20% more dmg which is a pretty big dps loss when your already using a mid range dps 2h wep. You will still lose tug of war battles with reflect ele and reflect phys maps with or without the headsman node because your still not reflect immune and your leach is not instant. So I chose to not use it in the build.

"
Apachy a écrit :

4. Bleed.
Why did you prefer it to, for example, ruthless, maim etc?

You get free maim from your totem giving you a nice psudo link for flicker when it maims the target.
The reason I chose chance to bleed is really because terminus has mediocre flat physical so in relative standards it actually adds a pretty nice dps boost and is the only chance to bleed in the build.
The flat phys is 24.8% more multi relative to the phys on the sword I had.
Then the chance to bleed was the only chance in the build. Which would bring the more multi probably around the same as ruthless's 33%. I was playing with a cursebot often and when lvling I used cwdt vuln for bosses.
Perandus Coin Service! I buy, sell and split cadiro deals for a 40/60 split. You get 60% of the profit.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1966336
Dernière édition par Omgbomber, le 21 nov. 2017 03:05:29
"
Kamimary a écrit :
Please help me..
I stop in the middle when I has frenzy charges.. Why? Mobs freeze me? stun me?
Check my profile, pleaze.

Profile is not public.
This is pretty common with flicker. It could be accuracy, mana or just the game messing up.
When this happens to me I try and instantly react with a leapslam away or an aggressive leapslam depending on the situation.
Perandus Coin Service! I buy, sell and split cadiro deals for a 40/60 split. You get 60% of the profit.
I open profile. When I in "dance" triggered immortal call and I stop, and mobs kill me. Aoe stun?
Dernière édition par Kamimary, le 21 nov. 2017 14:42:03
In your gloves you have enfeeble and poachers mark I would remove everything in that 4 link and run assassins mark. I will run assassins exclusively until higher levels.
Swap ruthless out from your helm and try endurance charge on stun. (helps a little bit.)
On your boot link run maim support for that extra boost to flicker.
In your 6l try ruthless over II rarity gem. This should help you lvl faster. once your higher up you can chose to throw more MF back into the build. In the meantime I would stick to a carnage heart ammy and crafted ring for now.
Grab your lab and get over leach and x2 leach. Which also makes you need mele splash in your 6l for the time being until you get merc lab for that.
Swapping out mele splash gem for your fortiy gem in your main 6l will up your clear speed a lot while lvling. Doing this means you swap out bloodmagic in your leapslam and put fortify in that and you should micro manage your uptime on fortify by leap slamming to get a free pseudo link for more dps/survival.
Thank you. You realy helped me. My the survival rate has increased, and DPS too.
what do u think....will it be viablie in 3.1.0?
What do you think about Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb? give advice to unique helmet, boots and body armour. I think unique armour better.
So which level i should remove Inspiring Learning jewel? you seem to have it in level 30 leveling tree but in level 60 you have removed Revelry and Vigour so it doesn't work anymore in bottoms slot, or am i missing something? am i suppose to swap it to somewhere else?

Also would Bronn's lithe be good chest armor for this because it buffs movement skills?
Dernière édition par Tuomari, le 25 nov. 2017 10:10:48
You can remove it at lol 40 because headhunter can replace it then.
"
Kamimary a écrit :
What do you think about Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb? give advice to unique helmet, boots and body armour. I think unique armour better.

If I was to use another chest it would be belly of the beast 100%. It offers the best ratio of hp/res without losing gem slots.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires