[3.0] Pure Cold Ice Bite melee Raider -- Non-VP Dodge Tank -- All Contents Cleared

Really digging this build. I think this may be my go-to build for this weekend.

Thanks, man!
Would a rare dagger be a viable substitute for a rare foil? Or is there a certain mod that is irreplaceable on foils?
I’m assuming you are using Lycosidae with this build, but it doesn’t say in the gear choices. I’m looking for a build that doesn’t need it for 3.1 league.
"
Sllew a écrit :
I’m assuming you are using Lycosidae with this build, but it doesn’t say in the gear choices. I’m looking for a build that doesn’t need it for 3.1 league.

I'm actually dual wielding. Crit attack build needs accuracy, so you will need "lycosidae" anyway, you either use this shield or invest into accuracy on other gears.
Dernière édition par insobyr, le 6 déc. 2017 18:55:40
How is this build in 3.1? Did it get nerfed in any way? And what do you mean with "You will need "lycosidae" anyway? Is that a requirement for this build?

This build looks really fun. Fast paced, dual wielding and good clear.
I am choosing this one as my starter "guide" and will modify it to try to make it work with reave. One thing I would maybe do, is IF the damage from HOI is good enough without icebite, adding onslaught instead of it for the map clear. Otherwise sick thing, looking forward to play it
I am sorry for some retard questions but how do you use Blade Fury since you only have 40% of elemental damage converted to ice. You have about 40-90 physical damage on your weapon and 60% of those will not be scaled. Isn't that equivalent of an Abyssuss damage not being scaled? I imagine the same happened with Wild strike converting to Fire and Lightning. Is the loss so insignificant or is FBlade objectively the best skill?
"
I am sorry for some retard questions but how do you use Blade Fury since you only have 40% of elemental damage converted to ice. You have about 40-90 physical damage on your weapon and 60% of those will not be scaled. Isn't that equivalent of an Abyssuss damage not being scaled? I imagine the same happened with Wild strike converting to Fire and Lightning. Is the loss so insignificant or is FBlade objectively the best skill?

Since this build doesn't really scale physical damage, and most of the base damage comes from all of those added cold damage, so those 60% phys damage are only a very small portion of the total base damage, not scaling them doesn't matter much. You can put on a pair of hrimsorrow for 90% conversion to see how much it affects your damage. It wouldn't be much.
Would this work with Charged Dash?
I'm trying this build as my first build in SSFHC this league. I found that Frost Blades + Ancestral Call blazed through the early levels, you may want to be mention that in your leveling section.

Are there any tips/recommendations you'd have for taking this build to SSFHC?

Cheers.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires