[3.0] Pure Cold Ice Bite melee Raider -- Non-VP Dodge Tank -- All Contents Cleared

im wondering if darkray gives you more evasion+dodge than onslaught ascendancy (25% 15% more evasion)+atziri's step.
Also due to multistrike frost blades have 30% less damage so the chance to freeze is less then?
What is up with your gem setup? You got Herald of Ash but in your video it's not activated. You got Enfeeble but you don't use it and it's not connected to Curse on Hit or Blasphemy. And your helmet even only uses 3 gems.
"
MalphasX a écrit :
What is up with your gem setup? You got Herald of Ash but in your video it's not activated. You got Enfeeble but you don't use it and it's not connected to Curse on Hit or Blasphemy. And your helmet even only uses 3 gems.

It's explained in the gem setup section. When mapping, normally I use HoI-IceBite-CoH-AssMark, HoA, AA, then switch to HoI, Blasphemy-FrostBite, AA when farming Guardians/Shaper. I swap CoH/AssMark to Blasphemy/FrostBite on my helmet and take off the Ice Bite that linked to HoI cuz it do nothing on bosses. That's why there's only 3 gems in my helmet in my profile currently.

For enfeeble, it's low level and linked to CWDT, it's just an extra layer of protection when mapping, not necessary, it's just my personal preference.
Hi really nice guide... i like the concept of a evasionbased tank. Atm I am working on a pretty similar build just using sunder and the weapon combo frostbreath & doryani. After reading your guide I kinda really want to try out a kintsugi chest but I am not sure if itbis worth to invest 6-7ex. For that cUrrency it also could buy a belly which is more or less good for every lifebased build. Can you try to explain why you think kintsugi is better for this build?

Can you really take a shaper slam? I mean take the hit not avoid it...

Edit: I think I will go with the perfect form ... it seems just to be better overall.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Dernière édition par bashtart, le 16 nov. 2017 01:26:46
Cool build! I love the part without VP. Especially with the upcoming VP adjustment in 3.1. :)

What do you think of a Scion (Raider/Slayer) version? I know the Raider version has higher attack speed and damage, but do you think the Scion version might have a bit more survivability with Slayer's "Life leech is not removed at full life" perk?
Thanks for posting this guide and the amount of effort you put into it.

Build has worked really well for me and I loved the well documented and really smooth levelling process. Never thought about taking projectile damage over life before at the start as Im usually a HC player but its so much faster to start with and those life nodes dont do much when you dont have much life at the start anyway :)
"
bashtart a écrit :
After reading your guide I kinda really want to try out a kintsugi chest but I am not sure if itbis worth to invest 6-7ex. For that cUrrency it also could buy a belly which is more or less good for every lifebased build. Can you try to explain why you think kintsugi is better for this build?

Can you really take a shaper slam? I mean take the hit not avoid it...

Edit: I think I will go with the perfect form ... it seems just to be better overall.

Kintsugi is really good once you have good enough dodge/evasion to hardly get hit in every 4 seconds... The effective life it gives (against oneshotting) is even higher than Kaom's Heart, let alone belly. Please note that the 20% less damage also works against DoTs. So I would still recommend Kintsugi over belly.
"
kyuuichi a écrit :
Cool build! I love the part without VP. Especially with the upcoming VP adjustment in 3.1. :)

What do you think of a Scion (Raider/Slayer) version? I know the Raider version has higher attack speed and damage, but do you think the Scion version might have a bit more survivability with Slayer's "Life leech is not removed at full life" perk?

yes, I think the "leech doesn't stop" definitely provides much better survivability. You should give it a try :)
Hi, does your flask need to be up to be able to tank those Shaper slams?
Hi there loving the build so far so much fun
But Im just having trouble killing the bosses even in tier 11+ I am struggling, got rekt by guardians.
Could you look at my character and see what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks the character's name is Vlue_NZ

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires