3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

How do you guys craft your helmet?
It is a complex process?
So far I am spamming Horror atleast 5 now and no good came out.
"
fbgameinvites a écrit :
It is a complex process?

Its not that complicated, just a bit of luck with the horrors.

Heres how I did it:

I spammed essence of horror until I got conc and burning (took me ~8 essences), then I harvest crafted a res on it (not chaos, because there is another chaos prefix). I then blocked hybrid life and slammed life, finnish it of with the +1 aoe gem craft for 1 divine. Now I could swap to chaos res guaranteed.

Keine Reue
Dernière édition par ThaShinji, le 16 juil. 2020 11:42:57
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Grumpsy918 a écrit :
Couple questions (in harvest league):

1) Does the fire exposure from Master of Fire (on cluster jewel) stack with the fire exposure from Scorching Ray? Is there a point to get one trait of MoF?

doesn't stack, and it's weaker (-10%). if you don't use scorching ray or wave of conviction, then it's kinda worth taking one, but probably not that worth it since you'd be giving up one of the good mods

2) Is it reasonable to just use some 6-link chestpiece instead of Kaom's? I feel like I'd get more usage out of a 6 link with mega life and some other stuff on it, also probably cheaper than finding some 7 link RF helmet to play with.

depends how ok you are with dying, and what you are farming. kaoms is a lot of life. if you can hit at least 7k life without kaoms then you should be kinda fine defensively with a 6 link. ideally you probably want like 8k though, for endgame stuff

TY for reply. I'm at around 6800 life with some shitty Carcass Jack on, so I can probably get to 73-7400 with a good chestpiece. I only die if i activevly do something wrong but the hardest content I've tried is only Sirus 6.
"
fbgameinvites a écrit :
It is a complex process?

Horrors are too expensive. Not really worth it. Average to hit conc is 12 essences, 20 for burn. You should be able to buy a crafted helmet for less.

To turn a conc+horror helmet into burn+conc+horror, it needs an open suffix or a fire suffix, with covered non-fire prefixes. Ideally, you want one with two open suffixes, so that you can craft fire res on it, to reduce the pool of fire mods. Then just augment with fire mod, and you'll have a good chance of hitting burning damage. If it has a fire mod on it, you can use remove&add fire mod recipe. If it has open suffix + crafted fire res, and you fail slam, remove fire res, remove fire mod with recipe, craft fire res again, and slam fire mod again.

with fire res, odds of hitting BD are 1 in 2
without fire res, it's 1 in 5

Hi!

I was wondering if I should upgrade my gear or get some expensive cluster jewels (i'm using the no cluster tree). If it's better to upgrade my gear in what order should it be? Thx

"
garantivil a écrit :
Hi!

I was wondering if I should upgrade my gear or get some expensive cluster jewels (i'm using the no cluster tree). If it's better to upgrade my gear in what order should it be? Thx

Gear, non 1c variety
Hi! So i was grinding for the past 2 weeks to get the build going and now i think i hit the point where i don't know which upgrade i should get next, they all look extremely expensive, so i was wondering if i should try to craft conc+burn+horror helm or should i grind for BIS medium clusters, or there is more obvious upgrade for my build. https://pastebin.com/XcHyNLpd
Can anybody help me?! I'm now Lvl 70 and dying at Tier 3-4 Map-Bosses multiple times all day long. Never played a build that was so hard to play in low tier maps... What am I doing wrong - can't afford expensive gear upgrade - I just have about 20c...
Thanks!
Hello to all, I appeal to the author and all other people who are well versed in this matter. I have 98 lvl of the hero, you can, if necessary, make 100 lvl, my choice fell on Juggernaut, through one-handed weapon and shield, How many large and medium clusters are most profitable to take? 3 Large Cluster and 6 Medium Cluster or 2 Large Cluster and 4 Medium Cluster??!!
Thanks in advance for your help
"
Mjoellnjir a écrit :
Can anybody help me?! I'm now Lvl 70 and dying at Tier 3-4 Map-Bosses multiple times all day long. Never played a build that was so hard to play in low tier maps... What am I doing wrong - can't afford expensive gear upgrade - I just have about 20c...
Thanks!

get kaom's heart, kaoms' way rings, spec through constitution on the tree instead of what you did there through the bottom, get % life rare jewels, change shield to saffels, get marble amulet with decent life

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires