3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
bonehollow a écrit :
hey rhah;

i did your recomandations and guess what happened? i literally running and killing everything. lol

thanks for this magnificent build and support!

yw, i'm glad you are having fun
This helm is good for RF
and which gems have use for it ?
The following two changes affect this build:

"
Ruby, Sapphire and Topaz flasks no longer grant added maximum resistances. Instead, they each reduce the damage taken of their respective elements by 20%.

With 84% max fire res (purity of fire + saffell's frame), old Ruby Flask reduced the damage that you took from RF by 37.5%. New Ruby Flask will reduce that damage by 20%. This makes Ruby Flask about half as effective as it used be.

It's still a useful flask for this build, especially during leveling and early on in mapping, but once your gear is pretty decent, you'll be able to drop it for something else without much of a negative effect.

"
Divination Distillate no longer provides additional maximum resistances during flask effect and instead provides +50% to all elemental resistances during flask effect. Existing Divination Distillates are not affected.

Divination Distillate is useless for us now.

I'll update the whole guide to 3.5 during the next day or so.
"

Cool! Can't wait to play RF this league :D Thanks for the guide man.
i'm really interested in the update, i'm not sure if the build suffered a big nerf because of the flask changes ( i think it is going to affect the build in less regen / -maxres maps a lot )

anyway if it's cool than it might be my starter character for the league
Added a new Strength/Intelligence Support Gem - Multiple Totems Support: Supported skills have +2 to maximum number of Summoned Totems. When you use a supported totem skill, you summon two totems instead of one. Supported skills deal less damage.

I might revive a build that I first started the game with

Cast On Critical Strike Support
Now has a cooldown of 0.15 seconds (down from 0.5 seconds).

becareful if you party up with random people you might end up playing path of seizure or path of crashing

Ritual of Awakening no longer grants +1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems. Instead it now causes skills that would Summon a Totem to summon two Totems instead, and grants 3% more Damage per Totem.

lolololo

a lot of build defining uniques got massive buffs, making them the bis without comparison all

zerphi's flask and stat sticks completely gutted, but the phys to elemental gain on AMULET is unaffected
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 6 déc. 2018 02:51:38
"
rhah a écrit :
The following two changes affect this build:

"
Ruby, Sapphire and Topaz flasks no longer grant added maximum resistances. Instead, they each reduce the damage taken of their respective elements by 20%.

With 84% max fire res (purity of fire + saffell's frame), old Ruby Flask reduced the damage that you took from RF by 37.5%. New Ruby Flask will reduce that damage by 20%. This makes Ruby Flask about half as effective as it used be.

It's still a useful flask for this build, especially during leveling and early on in mapping, but once your gear is pretty decent, you'll be able to drop it for something else without much of a negative effect.

"
Divination Distillate no longer provides additional maximum resistances during flask effect and instead provides +50% to all elemental resistances during flask effect. Existing Divination Distillates are not affected.

Divination Distillate is useless for us now.

DD still useful for that rarity and quantity :D
Ok, i'm pretty much done with updating. Made a lot of change to PoB Pastebin. Let me know if that shit makes sense.

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/i8DGbaVZ

"Item set" (top left "Items" section) - multiple sets there, going from starter to highend. Highend contains retarded items. Midrange is pretty much the limit for 99%. Jewels must be changed manually. Make sure to grab one watcher's eye when you get to midrange set. If you choose "starter", make sure to change "Main Skill" to Righteous Fire(Tabula).

It's setup against trash, so Scorching Ray is disabled. If you gonna configure it for boss damage, make sure to enable SR in the "Skills" section.

It include multiple passive trees. Leveling x3, level 90, and level 100. Bottom left in the "Tree" section.
is it intended that the item sets arent fully filled out for most of the sets you have in the pob?
"
smeagol01 a écrit :
is it intended that the item sets arent fully filled out for most of the sets you have in the pob?

Yeah, i thought it'd make it easier to see which slots are different from the previous tier. And the whole reason i broke stuff into tiers is to try and create some kind of an upgrade path for people. I got a lot of questions last league with people asking "what do i upgrade at this point?", "do i upgrade this first, or that?". I don't think i broke it into enough tiers yet though. Too many upgrades per tier. Still hard to see exactly what to focus on next.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires