[3.0 Pathfinder] Ngamahu's Flame MoM 100% Firepen 300% Movespeed

I recently respec'd my cold convert BV lab farmer to something like this because the tree was similar.

This build farms lab just as easily while being better/more fun for mapping. Never tried a Ngamahu build before but I really like this PF variant. Very well-....rounded. ^_^ My tree/gear is very suboptimal (4.2khp, 1.1k mana w/ blasphemy warlords, life amulet) but was able to do 8 mod guardians.

I think going MoM is ez defenses + only 3 pts from AoF for budget gear but also lets you wear bisco's for mapping! EO also procs easily because so many meatballs.

One thing I was wondering...since I was trying this out with budget gear, I decided to focus on the meatballs so my cyclone links are: CYC - FA - Fortify - Inc AOE - Accuracy. I thought keeping my hit chance up would be CRITICAL to having good EO uptime but maybe its not necessary?

OH also, I been using Perseverance belt for free onslaught.

wondering if i should just make my own ngamahu build thread, i think it might differ too much from all the current threads going on, which are basically all the same.

essentially biggest difference is im running 3 6Ls, basically. ngamahu axe, 5-6L of your choice for molten strike single target setup, and run cyclone in the tempest binding helmet.

i just full cleared t15 map at level 75. i died a bunch to the bosses because it was a rare t15 overgrown ruin and there was 2 harbingers spawned in the fucking boss room, which shouldn't be allowed by the way. but it was full of the moon lunaris ppl so i kept getting frozen cause im only level 75 and i kept dying. but i did clear it and killed everything. at level 75.

i frickin love this build.
What other melee skills can we use instead of Cyclone?
Molten Strike for some single target setup in a chest swap.
Have you done Shaper with this build? If so did you swap MS instead of cyclone?
I didn't swap in molten strike I changed to a damage setup with cyclone instead of utility. Also changed to sulphur flask because movespeed isn't really needed. Overall not the best shaper build and if I had a 6 link belly I would swap chests to fight him.
Is this build nearly as viable with a Starforge? I'm trying to make a pathfinder starforge cyclone but can't find any out there
Most of my builds damage comes from full fire conversion plus huge penetration. So the tree will not scale for pure Phys but it could probs be done. Just not sure how.
starforge cyclone builds are all over the place. maybe not for pathfinder but it should be easy to adapt the tree to the right side of the tree.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires