[3.0 Pathfinder] Ngamahu's Flame MoM 100% Firepen 300% Movespeed

This build is quite a lot of fun. I still think the utility links need some work.
"
Chompasarus a écrit :
I only use vengeance because I dislike stopping for the casting of Orb of Storms. Orb of Storms is much better for consistent cursing and culling and is what I would go for if I didn't like having everything so automated. You could also run a warcry in the last links if you wanted.

It just feels really clunky because we are already stacking a massive amount of evasion, so we are not getting hit very often and then on top of that you only have a 20-40% chance for the vengeance to proc. But I do like the automation of it, I almost wish I had another 5L for cwdt - orb of storms - curse on hit - flammability - culling strike. Or I guess I could just try to yolo vaal my ngamahu's into culling strike.

In the mean time I have been working on a few changes to the build before you get Xoph's Blood, as it has been very expensive this league. Mainly it is to pick up Avatar of Fire, as you have so much fire pen, 100% conversion is a massive damage spike. I have also been using a swap with The Gryphon and a Movement Speed Buckler with high + evasion. Since I most run labs anyways I don't kill a whole lot on the way to the loot.

I am having a lot of fun with this build, so I hope that it stays updated with endgame content.
I will try keep it updated, my gear hasn't changed in a while as I'm in full farm mode. I guess all my gems hit 20/20 but that is pretty minor. Still need a six link too :/.

Dropping Culling Strike from utility to change to CwDT is an option (can't use Orb of Storms with CwDT) but Ball Lightning or Firestorm could work for cursing. Later on I might try getting a corrupted Ngamahu's with culling. If you have a six link you could hot swap onslaught for culling when bossing.

Yeah Avatar of Fire is huge with the amount of pen you get but leaves the tree very stretched. Hope you can afford Xoph's soon.
could u add leveling part?

I can and might in the future but I wouldn't recommend it for people who are newer and require leveling advice. I would suggest raider versions without qotf for newer people for a smoother leveling experience.
This build seems to be awesome! However I really don't like pathfinder and the flask spam, could we have a raider version with tree and ascendancy? It would be really helpful.
Added a Raider tree, I know that feel of always flasking but when I'm playing fast I would be constant flasking on a raider anyway, and because pathfinder flasks last longer it would be less button presses anyway.
Thanks ! For the ascendancy progression, I suppose it's Avatar of the Slaughter then Avatar of the Veil ?
Dernière édition par Clarkent, le 4 sept. 2017 03:51:19
One thing I noticed that picking up Mana Flows and Deep Thoughts gives more effective life than the 5% life nodes assuming your setup is not yet at the "43% of unreserved life" (from mind over matter wiki).

With the extra mana pool and regen you might be able to remove the extra mana leech nodes. If you reach the 43% from only one of the clusters the life nodes might be more effective at that point.

Results may vary based on your life and mana from gear.

Edit: I realized it is not really effective life unless you hit 0 mana from damage taken. Mana nodes are still good and better for one shot protection.
Dernière édition par Teme, le 6 sept. 2017 14:15:39
Thanks again for this build, tons of fun !

My current gear (I really need to upgrade some equipments such as boots ...) :
Spoiler

I can easily do T10-11 atm, with this gear it's kind of impressive !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires