[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

Hey, i played your build as league starter some leagues ago already and played it this league again.
It felt slower and something was not right. I swapped to Profane Bloom and now it is way faster at clearing. I don´t think the little faster boss killing is worth is because that is not what the build is good at anyways.

Thx for the build keep the good work up.
"
Fangheart25 a écrit :
Hey I'm doing a life based version of this build that is really fun so far (popping cursed enemies helps your clear immensely). Why don't you run Eber's unifcation? It's pretty cheap and with the 3.5 changes it gives a massive dps boost.

I'm currently using it on my character, just haven't been home long enough to make edits to the build.

"
Chris1x a écrit :
Hey, i played your build as league starter some leagues ago already and played it this league again.
It felt slower and something was not right. I swapped to Profane Bloom and now it is way faster at clearing. I don´t think the little faster boss killing is worth is because that is not what the build is good at anyways.

Thx for the build keep the good work up.

I agree it does feel slower even though the damage is twice as much in PoB. I'm currently running on a 5 socket and just recently 20%'d my gems. once I get my 6th socket the damage should jump up a decent amount. I can't agree with you about the faster clearing being a good trade off for faster bossing though because I don't really have problems with clear speed. Things still die pretty fast with Vaal Blight, still need to buy a level 21 vaal blight though.
Sorry if this question have already been answered but is it possible to play this build without Chaos Inoculation ? If yes, how ?
"
Thezibaim a écrit :
Sorry if this question have already been answered but is it possible to play this build without Chaos Inoculation ? If yes, how ?

Yes, however you'd be going for a life based build instead of an es based build.
"
FlasherCatcher a écrit :
Yes, however you'd be going for a life based build instead of an es based build.
Of course but which Passive skills I must take, etc. ?
"

The %life nodes. :)
Post a build for us once you play with it a bit.

btw - My build so far this league.

https://pastebin.com/g3bkbr1S
@Tredge
Dernière édition par Tredge, le 23 déc. 2018 11:57:04
When you meet DO creator and can't do nothing:]

"
Thezibaim a écrit :
"
FlasherCatcher a écrit :

I thought that I had a life based in the skill tree section but I'm probably mistaken.

http://poeurl.com/cdDz

This is only the tree so use the import tree function at the bottom of path of Building.

Hope it helps!
"
Voidstranger a écrit :
When you meet DO creator and can't do nothing:]

Hahaha! I didn't even know they had a character in that map but it totally makes sense! Always bring that scroching ray sceptre with you when you go in there, so many CI characters
Really nice build.

Question, how you do "Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield" maps? Did I miss some other source of mana?

If I simply run around the damage from aura alone is just not enough without Blight, which you can't spam, nor I can use mobility skills or summon golems..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires