[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

I suffered through leveling with ED/Contagion. Thinking it might have been better to do something else like winter orb (super op) and respec at 62.
If you have no problem with respecing then you can level up as whatever you want. I enjoy the blight playstyle, however it's reach is kinda tiny. Scorching Ray is usually is pretty similar and maybe easier. Usually it's pretty easy with Vaal blight though, at least I feel like it is.
Is CI version much better than life version?
Is it worth to switch from life version to CI? I play something like that now: https://pastebin.com/TJa62YPW

Also, I suggest you to implement somehow Dread banner to the build. Ofc, you can't impale, but -accuracy is nice, imo.
Dernière édition par Voidstranger, le 14 déc. 2018 06:59:34
Why you went to minion dmg w/o a weapon that gives minion dmg? :/
@Lanceabbott if you take the minion nodes on the far left of the tree you get "minion damage affects you".

I finally got my

thanks to lvl3 vorici in Research <3

together with

and
it is a HUGE damage upgrade at 7k ES, feels pretty good.

Dernière édition par Revak, le 14 déc. 2018 13:49:38
"
Revak a écrit :
@Lanceabbott if you take the minion nodes on the far left of the tree you get "minion damage affects you".

I finally got my

thanks to lvl3 vorici in Research <3

together with

and
it is a HUGE damage upgrade at 7k ES, feels pretty good.

Yeah thats why i asked, that bring more benefits if there is a weapon with minion dmg
Just as a FYI, you cannot hit an item more than once with the vorici white socket craft.
"
Voidstranger a écrit :
Is CI version much better than life version?
Is it worth to switch from life version to CI? I play something like that now: https://pastebin.com/TJa62YPW

Also, I suggest you to implement somehow Dread banner to the build. Ofc, you can't impale, but -accuracy is nice, imo.

This is a pretty solid life build I think, I have a life build posted somewhere within the last 5 pages I believe. I currently run with Dread banner myself, but I haven't gotten around to editing skill gems until I get them situated how I like.

"
Lanceabbott a écrit :
Why you went to minion dmg w/o a weapon that gives minion dmg? :/

The reason we go minion damage is because it's 5 nodes for for 65% increased damage and 1% life regen and then allows us to benefit from minion damage elsewhere such as on gems or even on a weapon. I'm sure there will be a nice shaper/elder weapon with chaos multi on it that also has minion damage.
For anyone wondering, it seems the 6os recipe is locked behind the Kurgal fight in Delve. However, it can bug out if you reset the zone apparently.
hi guys, iam just about to do the CI and Chest transition.
Since we got the 2/3 socket receipe in the game now iam just wondering how did oyu guys get the 6 socket receipe, issnt that quite rare?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires