[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

pulled together the currency to get a decent starforge (708 phys dps) and a death's oath.

I was playing around with essence worm and haste. Unfortunately, at this time, I can't really play around with it too much since I have such low HP (just 5.2k right now).

Anyone else play around with haste in essence worm? I really liked the move speed <.<
"
"
pogaboy a écrit :

Did tweak the build a little bit.
Lvl 94
7,897 hp
996K DPS to Shaper/Guardian as per path of building.
1.23m DPS to regular stuff.

I was running a Disfavour build prior to this and pretty much the same gear/jewel/gem and I can say that this is way better. Was able to achieve the same numbers as above using Disfavour(almost a perfect roll) but when it comes to life this is much better. It's a difference of 1k hp. So, yes this build is good and can clear all content without any issues.

Great setup, I considered running DoFL instead of Brutality and Ming's. At first I didn't like the HP penalty, but I'll reconsider it after seeing yours.

Oh, on a note, and no offense though. But I honestly don't know why people are so infatuated with Steel Rings on a Cyclone build. Any other ring base as long as it has the same tier on the added phys AND an Attack Speed roll is better DPS wise. The only way to make a Steel Ring better is when you roll double flat phys and attack speed, which made no sense considering the expenses.

Thanks man! Non taken and I totally agree with you. Just so happen that I picked this up from farming then did an alt-regal. It's not that good but it works for me.
So, whats the verdict on The Retch working with Brutality?
The verdict is that it works just fine, makes your flasks last much longer and is far better than deceiver. I know many of You will not agree but it's just amazing. (need to have around 6% life leech tho ) whitch increase our dmg by 12%.
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
"
NebulousSum a écrit :
So, whats the verdict on The Retch working with Brutality?

The short answer is yes, The Retch (specifically the chaos damage) does work with Brutality linked with the leech triggering skill.

To elaborate the reason why it works, The Retch's Chaos Damage from Leech is calculated as reflected damage type, which means it's not affected by any damage modifiers. Which means two things, the penalty from Brutality does nothing to it, but on the downside, it cannot be scaled in any way outside of raising your leech rate. This is confirmed by Mark sometime ago, and you can see his comments regarding the belt's mechanics on the references section of The Retch's wiki page.

Also, Thanks for the build. Enables me to farm Shaper, Uber Lab and pretty much all map I could think of (minus grandmasters, no leech mod).

Spoiler

Played around with shock

It's neat, but with the new mechanics you will never shock the bosses you really want to shock like the T16s, you can actually get to the point where you shock T15 bosses though, and it wouldn't be that difficult, I did a very very quick test with non-optimal setup for jewels and and random easy equipment without thinking too hard (abyssus for example), you're not going to shock T16, and it wouldn't be this build anymore either lol. I had cleave in place, abyssus, jewels with shock duration, facebreaker, etc....

It may be possible, but I just did a very very quick calc. You'd need crit multi, shock duration (you'd have to run a lot of this), not use cyclone xD, and run a completely different build lol.

It was a fun experiment though! And like mentioned, it's actually not too difficult to shock every boss up to T15s. It's just that T16 bosses have quite literally like 6x the amount of health as T15 bosses.

Really liking the build though, BM is great and works really nice with starforge. Only 84 right now, but this is the character I plan to take and finally explore the endgame stuff. I experimented with cleave with the threshold jewels and that's great, but cyclone just works so nice with life leech I find, and now that I finally have the "tactic" in which you control yourself for bosses, that's been going well. Plus cyclone just works a lot better with lion's roar compared to other melee skills. Plus BM, cyclone, and starforge just work so well together.

"
trackcatbat a écrit :
Played around with shock

It's neat, but with the new mechanics you will never shock the bosses you really want to shock like the T16s, you can actually get to the point where you shock T15 bosses though, and it wouldn't be that difficult, I did a very very quick test with non-optimal setup for jewels and and random easy equipment without thinking too hard (abyssus for example), you're not going to shock T16, and it wouldn't be this build anymore either lol. I had cleave in place, abyssus, jewels with shock duration, facebreaker, etc....

It may be possible, but I just did a very very quick calc. You'd need crit multi, shock duration (you'd have to run a lot of this), not use cyclone xD, and run a completely different build lol.

It was a fun experiment though! And like mentioned, it's actually not too difficult to shock every boss up to T15s. It's just that T16 bosses have quite literally like 6x the amount of health as T15 bosses.

Really liking the build though, BM is great and works really nice with starforge. Only 84 right now, but this is the character I plan to take and finally explore the endgame stuff. I experimented with cleave with the threshold jewels and that's great, but cyclone just works so nice with life leech I find, and now that I finally have the "tactic" in which you control yourself for bosses, that's been going well. Plus cyclone just works a lot better with lion's roar compared to other melee skills. Plus BM, cyclone, and starforge just work so well together.

Tried shock with this build, on hit shock is meh, it's completely pointless on normal mobs since you'd kill them fast enough anyway, and it does 0% damage bonus on higher bosses even when you do shock (due to how the new shock works). The biggest issue is still that Cyclone has comparatively small per hit damage than most other skills. And you need some absurd amount of damage per hit to beat VLT's shock on T16/Shaper/Atziri anyway, so might as well just use VLT to shock if you really want to imho.
"
fiqst a écrit :
"
atheyd a écrit :
What does everyone think of Bronn's Lithe? Seems pretty strong in path of building if you don't mind the decreased life.

Bronn's Lithe is a pure dex chest. to get the 4R1B1G required for this build it would take a monumental amount of chromes

Welp, I bought one and it seems pretty nice so far.
Thanks for the info on The Retch guys!
Hi, can I ask why you are using the belt *The Retch* ??
- 0.4 Phys attack dmg leeched as life we can get from tree
- Life we can get on rare belts as well a lot
- 200% of life leech applies to enermie as chaos dmg (usless with skyforge because we can't deal Chaos dmg)
- MS while using flask is ok...

I just got the retch for myself for 600chaos and I am a bit disappointed.
I used the Magnate before with 40% inc. phys dmg and 22% to all ele res with more then 200 strength

For me my character feels weaker with the retch as with the other belt.
Any words / suggestions or explanations why the retch?

greetings DBG

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires