[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Thanks OP i did all guardians and shaper deatless(first time ever)the only thing that f...me was uber atziri coz i just can't dodge hes blasts by "leaping" . . .and grandmasters the CI chars . .best cyclone build i ever played . .now i going to test a disfavour version and move to another build :D

gear used for shaper kill and all . . .

Dernière édition par alansx, le 31 août 2017 23:33:42
"
atheyd a écrit :
What does everyone think of Bronn's Lithe? Seems pretty strong in path of building if you don't mind the decreased life.

Bronn's Lithe is a pure dex chest. to get the 4R1B1G required for this build it would take a monumental amount of chromes
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
hi guys just started playing this build. I am using kaoms heart. can i go shaper with kaom or i definitely need oath?
"
luciferus a écrit :
hi guys just started playing this build. I am using kaoms heart. can i go shaper with kaom or i definitely need oath?

Oath has better dps and is better/safer for boss fights due to higher leech and attack speed since if you get one shotted with this build with Oath, Kaom's wouldn't save you anyway. But yes, I'd say Kaom's a fine option too.
Could you explain why you dont take vitality void node, in duelist area? Seems Op in this build
"
Karibean12 a écrit :
Could you explain why you dont take vitality void node, in duelist area? Seems Op in this build

got enough leech as is, not worth the 5 points
Sometimes making an offer is better than asking for a price.

Did tweak the build a little bit.
Lvl 94
7,897 hp
996K DPS to Shaper/Guardian as per path of building.
1.23m DPS to regular stuff.

I was running a Disfavour build prior to this and pretty much the same gear/jewel/gem and I can say that this is way better. Was able to achieve the same numbers as above using Disfavour(almost a perfect roll) but when it comes to life this is much better. It's a difference of 1k hp. So, yes this build is good and can clear all content without any issues.
"
pogaboy a écrit :

Did tweak the build a little bit.
Lvl 94
7,897 hp
996K DPS to Shaper/Guardian as per path of building.
1.23m DPS to regular stuff.

I was running a Disfavour build prior to this and pretty much the same gear/jewel/gem and I can say that this is way better. Was able to achieve the same numbers as above using Disfavour(almost a perfect roll) but when it comes to life this is much better. It's a difference of 1k hp. So, yes this build is good and can clear all content without any issues.

Great setup, I considered running DoFL instead of Brutality and Ming's. At first I didn't like the HP penalty, but I'll reconsider it after seeing yours.

Oh, on a note, and no offense though. But I honestly don't know why people are so infatuated with Steel Rings on a Cyclone build. Any other ring base as long as it has the same tier on the added phys AND an Attack Speed roll is better DPS wise. The only way to make a Steel Ring better is when you roll double flat phys and attack speed, which made no sense considering the expenses.
Is the Retch Rustic Sash worth the investement or will belt of the deceiver cover the build for pretty much everything?
is there anything i can use instead Warchief? i don't like totems.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires