[3.1]BleedXplosion Gladiator [Beginner Friendly, League Starter]

"
stealth1984 a écrit :
"
C_ore_X a écrit :
"
stealth1984 a écrit :
I decided to switch from Kaom's Roots back to a 4L high HP set of boots with Immortal call setup once I got my six link chest and I seem to be a lot stronger defensively despite the loss of around 550 HP.

Just thought I would share with people following this build in case you have been experience survivablity issues in maps. I seemed to hit a wall around T7 with the Kaom's Roots setup.

FWIW, I am playing HHC league.

Hmh, this seems odd. I never hit a wall except with some bosses, and I can clear T14 fairly easily, just have to watch out for certain mob types like tentacle miscreations. I'm at 5.5K life currently.

Switching to Immortal Call is obviously a good choice if you feel tankier with it, but you also lose the ability to not be frozen thanks to Kaom's Roots, which used to be my cause of death like 90% of the time.

Thank you for the reply! I am really enjoying the build and I appreciate that you are continuing to re-visit the thread to chat with us about it :)

I think it primarily comes down to play style preference. Interesting to note about the freezing, I will definitely keep a flask at the ready for that :)

What flasks are you currently running on this build?

Glad to see you people coming back to talk about it :) The more you discuss a build, the more refined it becomes.

I'm running an instant heal, a mana(for no reason, need to replace it with another instant heal or a Blood of The Karui), Atziri's Promise, Lion's Roar and an Onslaught flask.
"
virgemmaria a écrit :
This is my first reply ever on the forums and I'd like to dedicate it to you. Thanks a lot for this build plus guide, it was very well made. I'm now 72 and still levelin' !

Thank you! Hope you continue to have fun with PoE :)
"
NambrVan a écrit :
Why did u take lower 7 points part of tree? U have 6 points variation that gives u +1 block and 30 int.

"
Belt of the Deceiver
This belt is the Best in Slot belt for this build. It gives resistances, max life, more phys damage, less damage from critical strikes and Intimidation. What intimidation does is it makes enemies near you take 10% more damage.

Not more, only increased. Its not even close to rustic belt with 90+life and 2-3 hard resistances.

And if u took block-spell asc block nodes, its kinda waste if u dont go max block, and its easy. Im on 76/76 block and 6k life is used only to avoid insta death. Block do rest ...

I'm going to have to look at that skill tree when I do my next big update to the build, thanks for the heads up!

You're correct, increased, not more. But to me (and most noobs) this means the same thing. It obviously doesn't, but it's close enough that most people won't realize the difference :)

Over spell block ,what would you take? Blood in the Eyes would only really be bonus damage to bosses and Violent Retaliation basically the same thing. It's the best option to get, even when not going max block.

To be honest, I didn't go max block because I don't know how. I know it would require a lot more optimization of the skill tree, and I already reworked the tree multiple times just to get to this result.
"
C_ore_X a écrit :
"
NambrVan a écrit :
Why did u take lower 7 points part of tree? U have 6 points variation that gives u +1 block and 30 int.

"
Belt of the Deceiver
This belt is the Best in Slot belt for this build. It gives resistances, max life, more phys damage, less damage from critical strikes and Intimidation. What intimidation does is it makes enemies near you take 10% more damage.

Not more, only increased. Its not even close to rustic belt with 90+life and 2-3 hard resistances.

And if u took block-spell asc block nodes, its kinda waste if u dont go max block, and its easy. Im on 76/76 block and 6k life is used only to avoid insta death. Block do rest ...

I'm going to have to look at that skill tree when I do my next big update to the build, thanks for the heads up!

You're correct, increased, not more. But to me (and most noobs) this means the same thing. It obviously doesn't, but it's close enough that most people won't realize the difference :)

Over spell block ,what would you take? Blood in the Eyes would only really be bonus damage to bosses and Violent Retaliation basically the same thing. It's the best option to get, even when not going max block.

To be honest, I didn't go max block because I don't know how. I know it would require a lot more optimization of the skill tree, and I already reworked the tree multiple times just to get to this result.

Its not big optimization. Look my tree and search block.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQCAAHnBIcFLQY5BosKJgz3DkMTTBPJFCAUTRXsF-EYkRjbGj4aVSDjIWAm-CgqL8wwdzJOM9k1kjboOSU64TwtPQ89_ECgRZpGaUd-TeNOMlBHUWBYY1n-Wp9fP1_aYSFhUmLsZFJlTWWnZrZnm2hlbNhvJ3TtdPF2rHk5eu982X7ig1-DzITZhO-FUoZgivCLT4zPj2CPmZd5mmqbap7NplenMKmVrK-tja4-rlCvp7aKtz65HbyfvTa-eL6nwL_BgsGjxBXE9sauypDNX89-2L3ZYdrB4mHkUelG6Xbp1eoY7dfvDvJF8wbz3fZI9zL46_uq_Ev-Cv5r_o8=?accountName=NambrVan&characterName=TitanOP

Block from tree: 23
Block from shield: 30

Over 100 life and 1700 armor
Block from amulet: 8, and 3 to max block

400+ armor and life when block helps on no regen and no leech maps
Block from asc: 12
Block from tempest shield on cwdt: 3
-----------
Total: 76/76 attacks and spells

I tried to avoid doing all kind of dmg. So, main is phys dmg, gladiator gives u bleed dmg support and I focused on that. Thats why
with support of blasphemy-vulnarability that scales phys and bleed dmg. Last dmg boost is from flasks
and they works as def flasks too.

Gems are Sunder - Melee phys dmg - Multi - Chance to bleed - Ruthless - Brutality

Something about rest of gear:

Boots can be Kaom's Roots, in that case u need to fix res on helm, gloves, rings, chest. If not, u use boots with high life and high res and on rest on gear u can get lot of chaos res. U DONT need mov speed because u move with ur leap slam linked on faster attacks, u have lot of attack speed to make it fast and use no mana because of soultaker.

Gloves - spiked gloves (dont enchant) with life, attack speed, flat phys and res/cha res

Belt - rustic belt with life and res

Chest - Belly or rare armor life and res

Helmet - armor life, res, int (enchants 15% increased Sunder Attack Speed or 40% increased Sunder Damage)

Rings - steel rings are best but almost impossible to get all stats u need. On helm and rings u need to fix dex and int problems. So, two-stoned rings with life/res/flat phys/dex or int are best solution.

And whatever u do, u will not be fast boss killer with sunder in t14-shaper. Thats why block, spell block and lot of armor ... to facetank them.

My new gear:
Spoiler

Dernière édition par NambrVan, le 25 août 2017 21:26:24
While this is a great, its a totally different build. Your sockets are different, your tree is different, way more gear requirements. It's just a totally different build to mine.

In your build, you take bleed-damage increasing stuff while my build doesn't focus on the damage of the bleed at all, rather the explosion caused by it
Dernière édition par C_ore_X, le 26 août 2017 15:51:34
For mapping, if only taking it to t14 or 15 with shaped maps, why not violent retaliation for the almost doubled damage against bosses?
A big "Thank you" to the creator of this build. After beeing absent from the game for over two years I had great fun leveling, I encountered only minimal problems along the way. The only times I died were due to excessive bleed and/or chaos damage plus inattention on my part.

I sticked with the recommendations up to 82 points, after that I went for the utility route but with more bleed damage (Bloodletting + Red Storm) and some more survivability with Fortify (Rampart). I can reliably solo Uber Lab 6 key runs as well as rare T10 maps with deflect or -max res%. Now working on completing the Atlas.

My (custom) links:
Axe: Frenzy - Maim Support - Fortify Support
Gloves: Cast when Damage taken - Tempest Shield - Enfeeble | Riposte
Helmet: Arctic Armour | Herald of Ash | Ancestral Warchief | Enduring Cry
Shield: Vitality | Vengeance
Armour: Sunder - Melee Physical Damage Support - Ruthless Support - Added Fire Damage Support | Summon Stone Golem
Boots: Shield Charge - Item Rarity Support - Culling Strike Support - Item Quantity Support
I'm lvl86 and with mediocre gear 5socket ran corrupted unidentified rare T15 map, died on boss though but T14 rares are manageble...T14 corrupted bosses are kinda tough though, gotta kite em
"
Teerick a écrit :
For mapping, if only taking it to t14 or 15 with shaped maps, why not violent retaliation for the almost doubled damage against bosses?

Good point, will take that into consideration when revamping the guide the next time.
"
Pixel_Ovrdose a écrit :
A big "Thank you" to the creator of this build. After beeing absent from the game for over two years I had great fun leveling, I encountered only minimal problems along the way. The only times I died were due to excessive bleed and/or chaos damage plus inattention on my part.

I sticked with the recommendations up to 82 points, after that I went for the utility route but with more bleed damage (Bloodletting + Red Storm) and some more survivability with Fortify (Rampart). I can reliably solo Uber Lab 6 key runs as well as rare T10 maps with deflect or -max res%. Now working on completing the Atlas.

Thank you!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires