[3.1]BleedXplosion Gladiator [Beginner Friendly, League Starter]

"
stealth1984 a écrit :
I decided to switch from Kaom's Roots back to a 4L high HP set of boots with Immortal call setup once I got my six link chest and I seem to be a lot stronger defensively despite the loss of around 550 HP.

Just thought I would share with people following this build in case you have been experience survivablity issues in maps. I seemed to hit a wall around T7 with the Kaom's Roots setup.

FWIW, I am playing HHC league.

Hmh, this seems odd. I never hit a wall except with some bosses, and I can clear T14 fairly easily, just have to watch out for certain mob types like tentacle miscreations. I'm at 5.5K life currently.

Switching to Immortal Call is obviously a good choice if you feel tankier with it, but you also lose the ability to not be frozen thanks to Kaom's Roots, which used to be my cause of death like 90% of the time.
"
C_ore_X a écrit :
"
stealth1984 a écrit :
I decided to switch from Kaom's Roots back to a 4L high HP set of boots with Immortal call setup once I got my six link chest and I seem to be a lot stronger defensively despite the loss of around 550 HP.

Just thought I would share with people following this build in case you have been experience survivablity issues in maps. I seemed to hit a wall around T7 with the Kaom's Roots setup.

FWIW, I am playing HHC league.

Hmh, this seems odd. I never hit a wall except with some bosses, and I can clear T14 fairly easily, just have to watch out for certain mob types like tentacle miscreations. I'm at 5.5K life currently.

Switching to Immortal Call is obviously a good choice if you feel tankier with it, but you also lose the ability to not be frozen thanks to Kaom's Roots, which used to be my cause of death like 90% of the time.

Thank you for the reply! I am really enjoying the build and I appreciate that you are continuing to re-visit the thread to chat with us about it :)

I think it primarily comes down to play style preference. Interesting to note about the freezing, I will definitely keep a flask at the ready for that :)

What flasks are you currently running on this build?
Hi man!
Thanks for your awesome build. Actually I'm at 38 lvl and I really have a problems with int.
I need it for Herald of Ash for ex..
How could I boost my int a bit?

Thanks!
I see you are using maim instead of added fire. You think this is better in general?
How much would a 6-link help me for my damage? I feel like making another build to diversify and not sure to blow all my currency on a good 6-link. My 5-link has amazing stats
So I may have discovered something by accident...keep in mind im a newb but I could not get another blue gem slot on gloves so instead of Vulnerability or Enfeeble i've been using Punishment curse...it still keeps enough mana for all i need but aoe curses enemies it seems...useful or should i try to still get Vuln/Enfible?
Why did u take lower 7 points part of tree? U have 6 points variation that gives u +1 block and 30 int.

"
Belt of the Deceiver
This belt is the Best in Slot belt for this build. It gives resistances, max life, more phys damage, less damage from critical strikes and Intimidation. What intimidation does is it makes enemies near you take 10% more damage.

Not more, only increased. Its not even close to rustic belt with 90+life and 2-3 hard resistances.

And if u took block-spell asc block nodes, its kinda waste if u dont go max block, and its easy. Im on 76/76 block and 6k life is used only to avoid insta death. Block do rest ...
This is my first reply ever on the forums and I'd like to dedicate it to you. Thanks a lot for this build plus guide, it was very well made. I'm now 72 and still levelin' !
"
UnassumingLocalGuy a écrit :
So I may have discovered something by accident...keep in mind im a newb but I could not get another blue gem slot on gloves so instead of Vulnerability or Enfeeble i've been using Punishment curse...it still keeps enough mana for all i need but aoe curses enemies it seems...useful or should i try to still get Vuln/Enfible?

Punishment gives you a buff of increased melee damage when you're hit by a melee attack from an enemy thats under the curse effect. This works in theory, and in lower levels, but at higher levels the only things that are hitting you are ranged attacks, because you'll blow the whole pack up before they have time to melee you. I would still recommend Vulnerability :)
"
sol1tary a écrit :
Hi man!
Thanks for your awesome build. Actually I'm at 38 lvl and I really have a problems with int.
I need it for Herald of Ash for ex..
How could I boost my int a bit?

Thanks!

This is very normal! I struggle with stats every time I level a character :) The further on you play, the better gear you will find, and that in turn has better chances at giving you more stats in your gear. If you truly need it, you could try buying a jewellery item that has 30+ the stat you need. Just be wary that you cannot take it off until you have enough stats to be able to use the gems.
"
Flitser a écrit :
I see you are using maim instead of added fire. You think this is better in general?
How much would a 6-link help me for my damage? I feel like making another build to diversify and not sure to blow all my currency on a good 6-link. My 5-link has amazing stats

A 5-link will do just fine, especially with great stats. Maim should be the 6th link you add, as it only applies slow to enemies. I use this to prevent rares and bosses from running away(T10+ maps), but using added fire is most likely the optimal choice here.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires