[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

i respecced slayer and back to champ coz champ feels more safe, and at endgame u need fortify so champ's single dps seems better. Dont know if i am wrong.
Dernière édition par Luriel, le 9 août 2017 16:21:27
What's the best way to scale Flicker Strike on the rare gear?

Weapon Elemental Damage > Flat Fire? > Attack Speed?

What does attack speed do?
GMT -7:00 PST
Dernière édition par nosl1w, le 9 août 2017 19:03:05
Starter the league with this build and enjoying it so far !

Looted my belly of the beast with that sweet roll which helped me a lot because I'm still too poor to buy Kaom's, and I've been using around 200 fuse on another oro to get that 6 link without success yet. Anyway, it feels good, 5.9k HP and an okay dps. I just took VP because my damages are somehow very weak for it and I still don't know if I should keep it. Still have trouble not to die in T13+... And reflect fucks me all the time.

If I can't get m hand on kaom's I'll maybe reroll and try a character based on charged dash (the enchant I got on the helmet hypes me haha) because this spell looks crazy fun to play !
Quick question.. If we're using oro's as our weapon why does the full skill tree pick up from the shadows as it only applies to daggers?
"
bazgrim a écrit :
Quick question.. If we're using oro's as our weapon why does the full skill tree pick up from the shadows as it only applies to daggers?

from my side the skill tree shows elemental damaged notes.

-_-
"
nosl1w a écrit :
Champion vs Slayer Gem Comparison

Impact vs Melee Splash

Impact let's you forgo Melee Splash.

Melee Splash is 26% less Damage to surrounding targets and up to 67% more melee splash area of effect. From the wiki: The area of effect created by Melee Splash has a base radius of 14 units which is increased with levels

Impact is 50% less Damage to surrounding targets. It is equivalent to a level one Melee Splash and has a radius of units. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634472#p13098555

Perm fortify let's you forgo... fortify.

So basically 26% less damage to surrounding targets vs 50% damage to surrounding targets and less AoE.

And u get a 7 Link!
So i'll occasionally get a corrupted map with the mod "90% for monsters to resist elemental ailments" and as you guys probably know this fucks us up big time, especially on boss fights. What are your go to options Skill wise to switch to in your 6L to handle these maps or do you just skip them every time?

I tried Elemental Hit, Lacerate, and Cyclone so far. Cyclone felt the best but still quite lackluster. JK I see on the Atziri vid there is a swap to Molten Strike/Point blank - I will be trying this next. :)

Also gear so far for me, hit me up if you have any suggestions on what I should aim to improve next.

Right now I think I'm going to shoot for a vinktars and then longgggggg term a Headhunters
Dernière édition par CoolDown, le 10 août 2017 12:50:23
"
top2000 a écrit :
"
bazgrim a écrit :

from my side the skill tree shows elemental damaged notes.

Hm.. Could you triple check the lvl 98 link make sure it's not cut off or something?
This is how it shows up for me

Dernière édition par bazgrim, le 10 août 2017 12:44:20
Why does it say to use ancestral warchief with CWDT? Totems don't work with it...
"
CoolDown a écrit :
So i'll occasionally get a corrupted map with the mod "90% for monsters to resist elemental ailments" and as you guys probably know this fucks us up big time, especially on boss fights. What are your go to options Skill wise to switch to in your 6L to handle these maps or do you just skip them every time?

I tried Elemental Hit, Lacerate, and Cyclone so far. Cyclone felt the best but still quite lackluster. JK I see on the Atziri vid there is a swap to Molten Strike/Point blank - I will be trying this next. :)

Also gear so far for me, hit me up if you have any suggestions on what I should aim to improve next.

Right now I think I'm going to shoot for a vinktars and then longgggggg term a Headhunters

wow you geared up really quick :O
best drop for me so far:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires