[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

"
Reddhero12 a écrit :
Why does it say to use ancestral warchief with CWDT? Totems don't work with it...

The totem is 4 linked with cwdt & immortal call to have the totem also benefit from the increased duration gem.
"
CoolDown a écrit :
So i'll occasionally get a corrupted map with the mod "90% for monsters to resist elemental ailments" and as you guys probably know this fucks us up big time, especially on boss fights. What are your go to options Skill wise to switch to in your 6L to handle these maps or do you just skip them every time?

I tried Elemental Hit, Lacerate, and Cyclone so far. Cyclone felt the best but still quite lackluster. JK I see on the Atziri vid there is a swap to Molten Strike/Point blank - I will be trying this next. :)

Also gear so far for me, hit me up if you have any suggestions on what I should aim to improve next.

Right now I think I'm going to shoot for a vinktars and then longgggggg term a Headhunters

That's some sweet pieces of stuff you got here.
I see 2 easy upgrades for ya :
- Atziri's flask (nice upgrade damage / chaos resist)
- Using ice golem, as you switch to take EO over RT (as we should all do IMO)
Is From the Shadows point in tree necessary as the guide says ? The point is for daggers
"
CoolDown a écrit :
So i'll occasionally get a corrupted map with the mod "90% for monsters to resist elemental ailments" and as you guys probably know this fucks us up big time, especially on boss fights. What are your go to options Skill wise to switch to in your 6L to handle these maps or do you just skip them every time?

I tried Elemental Hit, Lacerate, and Cyclone so far. Cyclone felt the best but still quite lackluster. JK I see on the Atziri vid there is a swap to Molten Strike/Point blank - I will be trying this next. :)

from the guide (maybe he edited it in later):

"
Mapping:
can't do: no leech, ele reflect.
monster have 90% chance to avoid elemental ailments: swap skill, use frost blade.

I tried frostblade and it works well enough
What u guys think is better in a 5L, immolate or ruthless? (got impact from Slayer)
Dernière édition par Mucco88, le 11 août 2017 13:04:15
"
Mucco88 a écrit :
What u guys think is better in a 5L, immolate or ruthless? (got impact from Slayer)

Immolate is quite a bit better if you look at raw numbers, but the problem is that immolate is blue and ruthless and melee splash are red. So swapping is only possible with ruthless.
What would be more important in the oro's high attack speed or flat fire and on jewelry flat fire or weapon ele?
Dernière édition par Condawg15, le 11 août 2017 13:25:24
i need some help with updating my gear, sometimes i get one shot.

"
Abyssions a écrit :
i need some help with updating my gear, sometimes i get one shot.

Sweet mother of god.

The gear is not the problem, it's probably just the tree.

The only change i can suggest is the boots. Kaoms's Roots really help for the Immunity to Stuns
loving this build so far, just hitting a wall with my limited gear. question: how does the interaction vinktars and avatar of fire (deal no non-fire damage) work? is vinktar's just for the increased damage while shocked then?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires