[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

"
Any chance you can repost the build using POEs passive tree? POE planner isn't working for me (502 bad gateway) and I'd really like to do this build for Harbringer! :D

+1 to this, I'm on a no passive skill point run waiting to try this build!
Dernière édition par ohheyitsjim, le 4 août 2017 22:13:43
tree updated for harbinger.
added some shit.
-_-
"
reeld a écrit :

If i want to go Slayer instead of Champion, is it the same path ? ( except ascendancy of course xD )

yes, same thing.
-_-
"
wlfbck a écrit :
Are you taking all the jewel slots for Fireborn?

Because some of the points seem better spent elsewhere:
Left of the Vaal Pact only gives 12% dmg
The one between Acrobatics and the Frenzy Charge only covers elemental damage nodes, which already affect fire. The one between Juggernaut and RT has no damage nodes skilled in range

Or is the 106point build just a skeleton to choose nodes from with the remainder?

Also thanks for the guide :)

only need one fireborn in duelist area.
-_-
"
Mousc4 a écrit :
Hello,
What do you think about some kind of Scion class ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1901674

It is possible to take like :
- Champion : Fortify (with our attack speed, always up), +30% damage, 5% reduced damage from taunted ennemies (bosses...)
- Elementalist : 50% reduced reflect damage, 6% pen, 2 golems (conflux will be useless)

Seems better to me than Champion Duelist because other mods than Fortify aren't very useful. The path is a bit less optimized than Duelist tho.

I haven't read through all the scion changes, it should work fine, but you will have to not use one of the kaoms to get sockets for 2 golems, or 2 unset rings, and re-summon those golems from time to time.
-_-
Why are you getting the dagger cluster next to vaal pact?
Can you explain why you kill all the bandit?
How are you guys leveling until Oro's at 67? I'm level 47 and I've been using Molten Strike and it's been going alright. Feel like I can't keep up Frenzy charges for Flicker with just Blood Rage.
GMT -7:00 PST
"
nosl1w a écrit :
How are you guys leveling until Oro's at 67? I'm level 47 and I've been using Molten Strike and it's been going alright. Feel like I can't keep up Frenzy charges for Flicker with just Blood Rage.

I used Blashpemy + Poacher's Mark in addition to Blood Rage. Also Frenzy helps for single targets like bosses.
Hi. Would Slayer work for this build too? What are the pros and cons?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires