[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

"
VildKanin a écrit :
huge fanboy of your take on oro's flicker. one thing hits my eye tho - your unwavering stance from kaoms roots (removing your chance to evade) and yet counting 5000+ evasion rating. speccing into iron reflexes might be somewhat "worth" it i would say correct me if wrong (i myself may as well remove acrobatics for the 50% reduction since random survival chances are .. yeah, thats just me)

and again, thumbs up for your take here dude

hey thx mate!

I didn't really care about armor or evasion rating, since the value is too small. with 10000 armor the in game stats may say 50% phys reduction, but actually it's not.

I pick acrobatics mainly for porcupines, together with pantheon i have 45% chance to dodge the spears, so that's roughly half of them won't hit me.
-_-
"
CrazyRyu a écrit :
Order for Ascendancy skills?

Fortitude -> First to strike last to fall -> Inspirational
-_-
I really this build since I like the Flicker Strike skill, but until a fresh character in the Harbinger league gets his hands on the two mandatory items what would you use for lvling and farming to get the currency needed? Cyclone? Sunder?
"
frajaq a écrit :
I really this build since I like the Flicker Strike skill, but until a fresh character in the Harbinger league gets his hands on the two mandatory items what would you use for lvling and farming to get the currency needed? Cyclone? Sunder?

Buy a tabula and just flicker strike :D
-_-
Dernière édition par top2000, le 1 août 2017 12:31:43
Looks so annoying to swap weapons just to leap while mapping
Hey bro !

Nice build, willing to try it Friday.

Stupid question : with the clear speed of the build, what loot filter would you recommand ?

Cheers.
"
karlossounet a écrit :
Hey bro !

Nice build, willing to try it Friday.

Stupid question : with the clear speed of the build, what loot filter would you recommand ?

Cheers.

NeverSink's Uber-Strict. It's what I used in my previous flicker build.
Really ? Neversink ?

Even for the Uber Strict version I personnally find it to show too much trash loots.

Not being a bitch to the amazing work NeverSink has done to fiters, but I'm thinking a build that can cross the map in YOLO blinks doesn't want to go back for low value.
"
karlossounet a écrit :
Really ? Neversink ?

Even for the Uber Strict version I personnally find it to show too much trash loots.

Not being a bitch to the amazing work NeverSink has done to fiters, but I'm thinking a build that can cross the map in YOLO blinks doesn't want to go back for low value.

I only pick up 6S, Maps, 1c+ value worth currency and that's pretty much it. Maybe Leather Belts aswell. Rest, doesn't matter much to me, maybe the boss loot to ID and sell for alts.
I feel like NeverSink's filter does it pretty good.
Dernière édition par returnofsnow, le 2 août 2017 10:44:15
Thoughts on a berserker variant. Something like this: https://pastebin.com/nhGXeGVh

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires